Man Dies After Leading Highway Patrol...

Man Dies After Leading Highway Patrol On Chase Near Cuba, MO

There are 123 comments on the Fox2Now story from Mar 9, 2010, titled Man Dies After Leading Highway Patrol On Chase Near Cuba, MO. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

A shoot out on Interstate 44 between lawmen and a felony suspect ends with the suspect being shot and killed near Cuba, Missouri.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
david maylee

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#132 Jul 5, 2010
Really proud of the secret service and the crawford county sheriff's department, highway patrol and the cuba cops. done a good job on the chase. they stand in front of the line of fire, but remain unshaken. I watched the whole thing, pretty interesting. even though he tried to run over a cuba officer and drug him for a while, he couldn't outrun the law enforcement. I want to say thanks to all the local law enforcement that ended the chase very quickly and swift like the arm of the law always is. I want to say thank you you guys are all heroes in my eyes. I tip my hat to you. from a local farmer from cuba, missouri. God bless.
the truth

United States

#133 Aug 11, 2013
Come to find out they were never legally married she never got divorced from the second husband and to this day is still married to him and has been married to 6 others while still being married to the second husband
Karen

Arlington, TX

#134 Aug 11, 2013
the truth "Come to find out they were never legally married she never got divorced from the second husband and to this day is still married to him and has been married to 6 others while still being married to the second husband

Wow! I haven't gotten an email from this site in over 3 years and couldn't imagine what someone would have to say now but your statement is correct. She just married again in the last 30 days or so. Somethings never change. The only reason she continues to do it over and over again is because she is looking for something she will never find, love and happiness. She is a miserable person and doesn't love or respect herself so therefore no one else will love and respect her. It's sad but it's the truth. I just hope that her children look at her life and all the men that they have been made to call daddy and strive not to be like that. It's funny all those husbands and not one lasting even a year. Obviously the common factor in all of those failed marriages was her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leasburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious Feb 22 jus curious 1
News Steelville Coach Charged With Statutory Rape (Oct '06) Feb 21 Dunlop 52
Domino's Pizza (Apr '15) Feb 19 Cuba Native 4
Do not by from West Brothers Ford (Aug '12) Feb 19 agree 15
Justin pursley Feb 16 Blank 1
Woodland Lakes, Sullivan, MO Feb 14 Campbell 7
Angela peyton rector Feb 13 Guest 1

Leasburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance