Mexicans Everywhere!

Posted in the League City Forum

BOYCOTTDABEANS

League City, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2011
BEANERS GO HOME!! get the @#$%^&*( outta out country

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 11, 2011
f*ck you. go back to your country. if you even paid any attention in history, you'd know we're all immigrants except for the native americans who owned the land first. dip sh*t, you look like a total dumb*ss.
ELREY

League City, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2011
About time you woke up and realized we are taking Texas back!!!!!!
Just look & listen:
1) See all the Mexican restraunts (I bet there is one in your neighborhood),
2) Ever checkout who does the cooking at the Chinese Restraunts,
2) Ever scan for radio stations and hear more spanish (yes you spanish is the language)stations than english...

Wake up and smell the "rosas".
proud latino

Westcliffe, CO

#4 Aug 21, 2011
QUE BUENO CHINGA A TUS MADRES. GRACIAS EL REY.
proud latino

Westcliffe, CO

#5 Aug 21, 2011
Don't want illegals, get your sorry ass family welfare freeloaders towork. this is the only country we pay all the scum bags not to work.
BacliffBob

League City, TX

#6 Aug 21, 2011
Calm down people!! Beaners will never have the intelligence and social aptitude necessary to organize and execute a take over. The most they can do is come here, spit out lil' beans, and do crappy, half assed, menial labor. It's kind of nice having them around, if for nothing more than to prove how much more superior other races are. They are good for laughs, and toilet repair. Plus it's easy to sleep with their women. Nothing's quite as cute as an illegitimate blue eyed, blond haired beaner baby, when both parents are dark haired and brown beaty eyes. Cucarachas.
Not yours to take back-

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 21, 2011
ELREY wrote:
About time you woke up and realized we are taking Texas back!!!!!!
Just look & listen:
1) See all the Mexican restraunts (I bet there is one in your neighborhood),
2) Ever checkout who does the cooking at the Chinese Restraunts,
2) Ever scan for radio stations and hear more spanish (yes you spanish is the language)stations than english...
Wake up and smell the "rosas".
It's not yours to take back. Texas belonged to the native americans long before the european aggressors now known as mexicans. They don't speak spanish. Better brush up on your comanche if you want Texas returned to its rightful owners.
mr_baja

San Diego, CA

#8 Aug 25, 2011
BacliffBob wrote:
Calm down people!! Beaners will never have the intelligence and social aptitude necessary to organize and execute a take over. The most they can do is come here, spit out lil' beans, and do crappy, half assed, menial labor. It's kind of nice having them around, if for nothing more than to prove how much more superior other races are. They are good for laughs, and toilet repair. Plus it's easy to sleep with their women. Nothing's quite as cute as an illegitimate blue eyed, blond haired beaner baby, when both parents are dark haired and brown beaty eyes. Cucarachas.
HAHAH!Look who's talking abbout intelligence and social aptitude, a guy from Bacliff! HAHAH! The cutest babies are the little white kids with kinky hair HAHAH!
BacliffBob

League City, TX

#9 Aug 29, 2011
mr_baja wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAH!Look who's talking abbout intelligence and social aptitude, a guy from Bacliff! HAHAH! The cutest babies are the little white kids with kinky hair HAHAH!
Wow!! You can't spell or use a space bar correctly, yet find it hard to believe someone in Bacliff is far superior to you. Must suck to be you. Are you a butt-hurt Mexican? If so, I'll grade you on a curve. Not really your fault that your inferior genes and DNA prevent you from being able to comprehend most of what you see. Go crawl back under your tacky ass sombrero and think about what a fool you've made of yourself.
Ready 2 Pimp Slap You

League City, TX

#10 Nov 23, 2011
So I'm guessing you crackers got a problem with Mexican-Americans, too??!!!
Just Saying

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 23, 2011
Mexicans are just proof that the Aztecs had sex with goats.
Inyourfacewhitey

League City, TX

#12 Nov 24, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
Mexicans are just proof that the Aztecs had sex with goats.
True. Hairy ass Spaniards did have a lot of sex with the Aztecs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep 23 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep '14 pitmomx2 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match