3 Houston-area spring breakers die af...

3 Houston-area spring breakers die after crash

There are 27 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Mar 16, 2007, titled 3 Houston-area spring breakers die after crash. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Three Houston-area teens were killed in a car accident on a San Antonio interstate Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EL COQUI

San Antonio, TX

#21 Mar 19, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
R.I.P pricilla
Yep, Rest In Pieces.
Jacquelyn Munoz

Houston, TX

#22 May 3, 2012
I new pricsilla a long time we went to daycare together her aunt use to work there. We went to the same school middle school and highschool clear brook 2007 we use to talk in freshman year . She told me she always wanted to be a hairstylist . Because she always like the cosmetic stuff and she loved wearing her chap stick . I saw her in the bathroom in senior yr. she look sad an calm that day and that's all I rember seeing her she was a good person but hang with the wrong crowd in highschool but she's with god and I happy bc she gets to be with god who loves her and charish her a was all her sadness away I new who Priscilla was she was funny and happy and pretty . Her heart was good I miss seeing her face like she still hear I think about you priscilla . You beat me to heaven . May you always be happy with ur smile in heaven .
dummies

United States

#23 May 3, 2012
Stupid kids, don't know how to handle their liquor. Probably acting like smart asses like they normally do. Think they own the hole road!
Classy people

Richmond, TX

#24 Mar 16, 2013
dummies wrote:
Stupid kids, don't know how to handle their liquor. Probably acting like smart asses like they normally do. Think they own the hole road!
Hole??? Hole road?? Really your going to get on and talk and can't even spell?? Hmm
nikkic1805

Houston, TX

#26 Sep 13, 2015
Stringfellow Hawk wrote:
<quoted text> Well if they would have paid attention to the road, instead of playing grab ass with each other or texting. Maybe they would still be around today.
^^^^ kill yourself
nikkic1805

Houston, TX

#27 Sep 13, 2015
dummies wrote:
^^^^ I'm almost sure there is nothing stupider in this world than YOU
World farts

United States

#29 Sep 15, 2015
Almost farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) 23 hr mmarisa030 9
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Dec 4 Carl 258
Review: I Love Kickboxing Dec 3 Abbey POwers 11
League City Female cop nudes? (Jan '16) Dec 3 John Deer 4
Did anybody hear about the police shooting or w... Dec 2 Corncob Tanus 1
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) Nov 30 Tattoo Tabby 31
Looking for some good people for a fun retail job! Nov 28 More 3

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance