3 Houston-area spring breakers die after crash

Full story: Houston Chronicle

Three Houston-area teens were killed in a car accident on a San Antonio interstate Thursday night.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EL COQUI

New Braunfels, TX

#21 Mar 19, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
R.I.P pricilla
Yep, Rest In Pieces.
Jacquelyn Munoz

Houston, TX

#22 May 3, 2012
I new pricsilla a long time we went to daycare together her aunt use to work there. We went to the same school middle school and highschool clear brook 2007 we use to talk in freshman year . She told me she always wanted to be a hairstylist . Because she always like the cosmetic stuff and she loved wearing her chap stick . I saw her in the bathroom in senior yr. she look sad an calm that day and that's all I rember seeing her she was a good person but hang with the wrong crowd in highschool but she's with god and I happy bc she gets to be with god who loves her and charish her a was all her sadness away I new who Priscilla was she was funny and happy and pretty . Her heart was good I miss seeing her face like she still hear I think about you priscilla . You beat me to heaven . May you always be happy with ur smile in heaven .
dummies

United States

#23 May 3, 2012
Stupid kids, don't know how to handle their liquor. Probably acting like smart asses like they normally do. Think they own the hole road!
Classy people

Richmond, TX

#24 Mar 16, 2013
dummies wrote:
Stupid kids, don't know how to handle their liquor. Probably acting like smart asses like they normally do. Think they own the hole road!
Hole??? Hole road?? Really your going to get on and talk and can't even spell?? Hmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr brad 22,266
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 11 hr Gasman 663
cervelle homes, lakeland community, manvel Wed Sara 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••