3 Houston-area spring breakers die after crash

Full story: Houston Chronicle

Three Houston-area teens were killed in a car accident on a San Antonio interstate Thursday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kristi Hames

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

Judged:

I know too of the people who died. And Im from clear Brook High school. So I just want so say thank you for wrighting a great story. Bryan Truong was like a older brother to me I have known him for eight years. He was one of my brothers best friends and I did love him alot.And Priscilla Espinoza I went to school with her. She was a good person and a very good friend.

love Kristi
laurin gonzales

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

Judged:

priscilla was my cousin i cant believe shes gone its so sad because she was just going to be 19 on the 20th and she was going to graduate this year i cant even amagine what her mom,dad and her grandma is going though but please everybody pray for her family so they can get though this hard time

love laurin
carolyn

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2007

Judged:

i knew priscilla she went to my school i couldnt believe that she is gone she was a nice and bright person. she always knew how to make peoples laugh.it was really hard for me and i know her family is hurt for her lost.
im am going to miss hher voice her face her smile everything .she was ther for me when i needed her at times and i was there for her when she needed me.
JuDy I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2007

Judged:

wow... its been 2 weeks since the accident happened. she was my bestest friend and boyfriends sister. i loved her soo much and was like a sister to me. i hope everyone prays for the family because they'd need prayers and all they can get. they appericiate everything everyone did for them and love everyone who helped out. and Bryan T. was a great guy he was such an inspiration to everyone at Brook. he loved school and being with his family and friends. i know he and priscilla both are in heaven smiling down at us!.
* JuDy *
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2007

Judged:

Priscilla was one of best friends since the 6th grade..... she was funny and sweet and she always made me laugh... we have fought cried and laughed together... i wont let time erase one bit of yesterday!

i love u gurl and miss u buchies R.I.P my homie-G-dog!
Britt Williams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

Judged:

well Bryan and I had been friends since the 6th grade...he was such an amazing guy. Always full of spirit and soo poitive about everything. We spent all four years at Brook together. I remember being in AP Stats and him giving me his letterman jacket anytime i said i was cold and how he used to drive me home in his hot mustang...that's waht i used to call it. When i heard the news about his death i fell to my knees and just sat there for a minute...then i flipped out. Bryan? My Bryan? My little 5'2 dorky friend who came to school in his powderpuff cheerleading outfit??? I was mystified. The memorial service was soo hard...my eyes were swollen for 2 days and for about a week i found myself crying everyday for him but i realized...Bryan lived such an amazing life...what is there to be sad about? Because i can't physically touch him?? Or actually talk to him face to face? He accomplished so much in 19 years and had such an impact on so many people's lives...I think that was God's plan for him. That's how i finally found peace in all of this. I still visit Bryan once a week at the cemetary...twice if i'm lucky. Bryan meant the world to me...and i hate to say it but...i regret not keeping in close touch with him after graduation. But he had his life to live and so did i. But i thank God everyday for the time he gave to me to spend with Bryan and for all the times we used to sing together and complain about how tired we were from working and going to school and fitting in our extracurricular crap. Bryan is just one of those people you can't help but to remember....and I'll wait for the day when i get to see him again just like his friends and family are waiting too.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2007

Judged:

Priscilla was a good friend. She was always smiling and makeing those around her laugh . I was real close to her it hurts that she is gone. I know she is in a better place she would not want us to be sad all the time I went to school with her at Clear Brook hs and her house is around the corner from me me her and her brother steve would light stuff on fire in her garage all the time lol man i miss her RIP Priscilla Espinoza

Mike Galvan
Ruby Truong

Zavalla, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2007

Judged:

I am Bryan Truong's big sister. Thank you for all the comments for Bryan and Priscilla...Both of them are dearly missed and will continue to be loved forever....And remember that "forever" has no end.
I miss my brother and can not wait to see him again.

www.myspace.com/bryantruong
rubi mtz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

Judged:

sorry about what happened iam sorry!!!!!!!!!!
brianna garcia

Angleton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Judged:

im priscillas little cousin its been a whole year since her death and we miss her a whole lot. her tia mona is my step mom and i know mona help rais priscilla and her older brother stevie. mona took it realy hard i wish i could take her pain away. i know when one life is taken another is born, i am 9 months pregnant with a baby boy and even though he does not share her blood, he was brought into this world for a reasion and i would like to think that reasion is to help eas the pain of loseing one life by bringing in an other one. i know mona is happy about this baby because even though he does not share her blood she wants him to call her grandma! may priscilla nicole espinoza r.i.p.
Ruby Truong

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

A whole year later and the pain never goes away. Bryan, we miss you so much and wish every day that we could be with you again. I'll keep waiting...
Priscilla, your family loves you and misses you dearly. You and Bryan hang tight, wait for us.
margarita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Judged:

well i dont now her but she new my friend jenina cruz im so sorry que aiga fallesido en un terible accident
Mona

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

Judged:

Can you believe this much time has gone by and still no Priscilla. My heart hurts so bad. Alana is always saying that you are around but I can't see you I just want to hold you once more hear you talk to me I miss you so much. I miss the way you used to just say my name when Stevie used to mess with you, or to hear your laugh when you used to laugh at things that only you thought were funny. Or got the jokes all late. Priscilla my heart hurts you are my beautiful niece/daughter. I miss you. I am sure you and Bryan are up there smiling and having fun. I wish I could see you smile. Bryan watch out for Priscilla please well the both of you take care of each other. And please come to my dreams Priscilla talk to me please. Bryan visit your mom and sister they miss you. We all miss you both.
sarah chavez

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Judged:

Its been a year and 4 months && I still can't believe it. Priscilla was my cousin && I loved her sooo much. I will always remember when she would always come over && stay the night and we would go to walmart at 1 am being retarded with my sister && of course that one night, when I used to have long hair, laurin and priscilla tried to straighten it with two straighteners. && when she was soo excited her mom got her a cell phone that slid up. I will always cherish the memories we've had together. I miss you and love you sooo much priscilla.
laurin gonzales

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

aww sarah i remember that it was when you and priclla were getting all scard cuz yal thought my house had ghost lol and me and pricilla were so mad in tha morning when you washed ur hair....all that hard work for nuthin.... we love && miss u pricilla
Jared Roussel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Judged:

I was with Bryan two nights before he died... and I was even contemplating going to San Antonio with him... I miss him so much...... such a loss
EL CUCUY

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Judged:

laurin gonzales wrote:
aww sarah i remember that it was when you and priclla were getting all scard cuz yal thought my house had ghost lol and me and pricilla were so mad in tha morning when you washed ur hair....all that hard work for nuthin.... we love && miss u pricilla
Look at the bright side, now she is a ghost...
Yalisse

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Judged:

Bryan....its been three years now...and i still miss you and think about you every day...you were my dear friend...you always had a way to make me smile or laugh when i was down.....I still remember when me went to galveston...you were my hero...and still to this day...you always pushed me when i need a alittle push....I will never forget you....i love you.....
Stringfellow Hawk

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Judged:

Ruby Truong wrote:
I am Bryan Truong's big sister. Thank you for all the comments for Bryan and Priscilla...Both of them are dearly missed and will continue to be loved forever....And remember that "forever" has no end.
I miss my brother and can not wait to see him again.
www.myspace.com/bryantruong
Well if they would have paid attention to the road, instead of playing grab ass with each other or texting. Maybe they would still be around today.
Jimmy

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
R.I.P pricilla

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Galveston County was issued at April 18 at 1:07PM CDT

•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
League City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

League City Jobs

•••