Chase, robbery suspect in court

Jul 24, 2006 Read more: Texas Cable News
The man accused in a high-speed chase with police last Friday made his first court appearance Monday morning. Read more
Rachael

Galveston, TX

#1 Jul 31, 2006
He is actually a good man- just made some wrong moves.
Texasman

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Yeah he got caught. I wish he got away. Everytime I see a bank robber on tv my fingers are crossed. As long as he didnt hurt anyone. Im all fo punishing the banks. Steal from them every chance you get! They do it to us!
RevSnuffyMcCorkl e

Texarkana, AR

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Texasman wrote:
Yeah he got caught. I wish he got away. Everytime I see a bank robber on tv my fingers are crossed. As long as he didnt hurt anyone. Im all fo punishing the banks. Steal from them every chance you get! They do it to us!
Thou shalt not steal. One of the ten commandments. Apparently you're not familiar with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friendswood Police Weekly Activity Report 28 min Farter 2
greg moore Mon dee 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Mar 24 Fart sniffer 8
Prepping Mar 2 stephenc1969 1
When Organized Crime IS the Police........... Mar 2 andrewstitt 2
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) Feb '15 Sick of trash 357
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]