Anonymous

United States

#1 May 12, 2010
26yr old Marr Elfstrom became League City's most recent victim of a culture war. Following a traffic stop, Elfstrom was arrested and charged with Possession of Marijuana. When will it stop?
"Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.-William F Buckley Jr
beach baby

Pasadena, TX

#2 May 15, 2010
Who cares........
Marr

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2012
beach baby wrote:
Who cares........
. I care because I am Marr. Now what?
Anon

Galveston, TX

#5 May 24, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
When will it stop?
When you stop riding around with weed in your car would be my guess.
MIKK

Hempstead, TX

#6 May 24, 2014
Victim? I usually reserve the term for someone who, through no fault of their own, receives bad treatment from someone else. You would be a victim if someone hid marijuana in your vehicle without your knowledge and then called the police, and the police stopped you without probable cause. If you are a victim of anything it is your own stupidity for driving around with something illegal in your car. If there is a war I hope you aren't an example if the finest your military has to offer because that was definitely a stupid move on your part. Wouldn't it be smarter to find a dealer who makes home deliveries?
Meeee

League City, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2014
All three times this cop arrested me all charges were dropped and a lawsuit followed on my behalf for common law theft of money.. This cop pulled me over many times in this gated community unlawfully. This home owners association that governs this neighborhood states in THEIR by laws that no cop has the right to make any contact unless they were called or witnessed a crime bn committed. Therefor all charges on all arrested were dropped. LCPD settled out of court for the common law theft of money and I received a cash settlement from them shortly after notifying them of the lawsuit... Weed in my car or not,,, evrything was unlawful on their part and it showed in court. Same cop four times on the same street.... So unless u know the facts keep your opinions to urself. Think or research before u speak on something u know nothing about. Lol
Meee

League City, TX

#9 Jul 31, 2014
Everyone record is public access. I know that much... All charges from league city and from this instance and others by the same officer were dropped. Yes I have been convicted of some misd.... For weed. Big deal. Call me what u will. I hold two college degrees and am far from what u think of me. When filing a lawsuit u must first give formal notice before. That was done and they sent me a check in the mail for an undisclosed amount along with a letter of apology. Never said I sued them, said I took the first step in doing so and they settled out of court . Lol. I forgive u for u know not what u say. God bless you. and it's flattering that u go through the trouble and take the time to look up my criminal record and all. U must have a lot of time on your hands ma'am or sir..... Maybe u should spend it worrying about yourself vs worrying about what I've been arrested for .. I'm not a felon. Ur harsh words only show ur character . God bless you. And may god be with u. Thanks.
Meee

League City, TX

#10 Jul 31, 2014
The name calling,, like u saying I'm a punk kid,,, is not right. I'm a 30 year old man. I work , I pay taxes... I'm not on welfare . U have things mistaken sir... And the fact that u take time to look me up like that, respond on this random page, put my business out there, speak on what u don't know, u are very wrong and out of line.. If u want to have a conversation and ask whatever I'll tell u. I have nothing to hide . To write things and speak like this about some one u don't even know on the internet is just simply wrong and or vindictive . I'm not sure what ur deal is.....
Mee

League City, TX

#12 Aug 3, 2014
I don't bother anyone. How does my criminal history effect u sir? I'm more than positive u have better things to do than research me and my past.... My last arrest was many many years ago . I payed my dues. As far as how I spend my time, I work two jobs and support my family and care for my terminally Ill grandparents. Your time is spent worrying about me , researching and all.... U should look yourself in the mirror and realize ur spending ur time worrying about me... Someone u don't even know... Your spinning your wheels and getting nowhere fast . Sorry ur so upset with my past ... All I can say is move on , stop bashing and name calling..... God bless u sir or ma'am.
Mee

League City, TX

#13 Aug 3, 2014
With That said , hope it brings u joy to belittle and say untrue and hurtful words from ur computer desk to someone who has done nor said anything to provoke u . Thanks for the encouraging words of wisdom. U must be a saint
Mee

Hempstead, TX

#14 Aug 3, 2014
And to who am I being a nuisance too exactly? Seems like you've thrown logic out the window and are just upset with me for some odd reason. I don't see the need for u to spend time worrying about me and calling me every low life name u can think of sir. God bless
Mee

League City, TX

#15 Aug 4, 2014
Btw, the law suit was filed by my attorney on my behalf.... I will not divulge his alias..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Manny 535
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep '14 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep '14 pitmomx2 1

Air Quality Alert for Galveston County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match

League City Jobs

League City People Search