Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22032 Mar 11, 2014
I have family flying in from Germany and all over the world in the next few days so I am going to make my way back out to the ranchero dela rockah
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22033 Mar 11, 2014
hey hey hey girl wrote:
democrats are rats .......... republicans are angels baby
You call starving the Elderly Angelic?

Republicans and "Tea Party" Billionaires Attack Social Security

http://www.populistdaily.com/politics/republi...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22035 Mar 11, 2014
Taking Health Care Coverage away from the Elderly, the Poor, and the Working Class is "Angelic?"

GOP seeking dramatic changes in Medicare and Medicaid ...
www.usatoday.com/news/.../2011-04-06-1Agopbud...
Apr 5, 2011 ... For Democrats — who noted Tuesday that some Republicans attacked President Obama's health care overhaul even though it included much ...

GOP's New Obamacare Attack: Hitting Medicare Cuts They Voted For
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../house-gop-letter-ob... - advantage
Feb 13, 2014 ... Second, attacking Medicare cuts is good politics -- Republicans used ... Bobby Jindal for not expanding Medicaid under Obamacare taken…

GOP debuts new Medicare attack line | TheHill
thehill.com/.../198816-gop-debuts-new-campaig...
Feb 20, 2014 ... Republicans are mining a new controversy in Part D for campaign ... in January by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22036 Mar 11, 2014
Angelic? What are you so proud of???

Republican Majority for Choice | Home
www.gopchoice.org/ - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice | Home
Provides a home and a voice for pro-choice Republicans.
Donate - Act Now - Personhood - About RM4C

Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Majority_for... - Similar to Republican Majority for Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Republican Majority for Choice (RMC) is a Republican organization in the United States dedicated to preserving legal access to abortion. The group also ...
History - Supported Candidates - References - External links

Republican Majority for Choice Summary | OpenSecrets
https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php...
REPUBLICAN MAJORITY FOR CHOICE Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20036. Industry: Abortion Policy/Pro-Abortion Rights Treasurer: WALRICH, SUSAN B.

Republicans For Choice PAC
www.republicansforchoice.com/ - Similar to Republicans For Choice PAC
We at Republicans For Choice offered the following language which appears at ... First, the majority of the GOP 71%(up to 81% with leaners) is solidly in favor of ...

The Republican Majority for Choice Blog | The Republican take ...
gopchoice.wordpress.com/ - Similar to The Republican Majority for Choice Blog | The Republican take ...
3 days ago... Tags: abortion, abstinence, anti-choice, birth control, contraception, pregnancy, pro-choice, Republican, Republican Majority for Choice, rmc,...

Republican Majority for Choice Denounces Passage of ...
gopchoice.wordpress.com/.../republican-majori... ...- Similar to Republican Majority for Choice Denounces Passage of ...
Jun 19, 2013 ... WASHINGTON, DC (June 18, 2013)– Today Republican Majority for Choice denounced House Republicans for playing politics with women's ...

[ More results from gopchoice.wordpress.com ]
About The RMC | The Republican Majority for Choice Blog
https://gopchoice.wordpress.com/about/
The Republican Majority for Choice is an organization of common sense Republicans across the country who support the traditional Republican tenets of limited ...
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22037 Mar 11, 2014
we are republican.... we have ALOT of family members that ARE OVER the HILL and they eat very well.... The only reason why they are going to take it away is because they are coming up with a better plan to start something better... trust and believe ! my mother runs a district of the tea party . boomer
gtyru

Houston, TX

#22039 Mar 11, 2014
if u win ... I hope you do the right thing fixed the streets and fix Crystal City ....don't be like the other once ....don't put the money in your pocket ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22040 Mar 11, 2014
"Angels" stomp the Guts out of the working Poor and Help their Millionaire and Billionaire Campaign Contributors...

House Republicans Unanimously Vote Down Minimum Wage ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../gop-minimum-wage-i... ....- Similar to House Republicans Unanimously Vote Down Minimum Wage ...
Mar 15, 2013 ... House Republicans voted unanimously against raising the federal minimum ... to raise the federal minimum wage to $10.10 an hour over the next two years ... New Bill Aims To Stop SeaWorld From Making Orcas Perform133.

The gop fights obamacare and a minimum wage hike at its own risk
www.usnews.com/.../the-gop-fights-obamacare-a... - at-its...
Jan 6, 2014 ... Republicans ignore the president at their own peril. A minimum wage increase is very popular with voters and Democrats will make the issue ...

Time to fight for a minimum wage increase - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/...fight...minimum-wag... _story.html
May 29, 2012 ... In New York, legislation to raise the minimum wage to $8.50 passed the Assembly but is bottled up by Republican opponents in the Senate.

Democratic and GOP governors face off in Washington over ...
www.foxnews.com/.../democratic-and-gop-govern... - washin...
Feb 23, 2014 ... "I'm not for increasing the minimum wage because I'm concerned it would destroy jobs, especially for small business owners," said Oklahoma ...

Raising the minimum wage is hugely popular, but Republicans ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Raising-the-minimum-wag... ...- Similar to Raising the minimum wage is hugely popular, but Republicans ...
Jul 24, 2013 ... Tell Congress to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 and tie it to inflation .... you're winning a fight against a Republican when they stop mocking ...

House Republicans Vote Down Increase In Minimum Wage ...
thinkprogress.org/economy/.../republicans-rej... - Similar to House Republicans Vote Down Increase In Minimum Wage ...
Mar 15, 2013 ... House Republicans Vote Down Increase In Minimum Wage .... They will fight like it is a "holy sacrament" to maintain the multibillions in taxpayer ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22041 Mar 11, 2014
sister hope wrote:
we are republican.... we have ALOT of family members that ARE OVER the HILL and they eat very well.... The only reason why they are going to take it away is because they are coming up with a better plan to start something better... trust and believe ! my mother runs a district of the tea party . boomer
Your Family must be Millionaires and Billionaires... If they aren't Filthy Rich, I strongly suggest you read this carefully...

The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.htm... - Similar to The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
Aug 28, 2010 ... This weekend, the scene shifted to Washington, where the avatars of oppressed white Tea Party America, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, were ...
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22042 Mar 11, 2014
I miss you Austin.... I am shavin ! for you ! haha .... anyways... I just got into the rock house.......... the boys are playing "zombies" and watching that dragon movie........ mom's yelling and making pancakes.... wow its almost normal again.......... nothing will ever be normal tho. as soon as I can I will com into town... like I said tho I have family coming in from all over so it may take awhile. I haven't even checked my account yet to see if my cash went through.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22043 Mar 11, 2014
NO body wants Obama care! I love GRP always have always will
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22044 Mar 11, 2014
I fought the law and the law won ............ even the ramones figured that one out early in life
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22045 Mar 11, 2014
sister hope wrote:
Read This Too...

Tea Party Movement: Deluded and Inspired by Billionaires

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22046 Mar 11, 2014
The Multi-Billionaire Koch Brothers who Bankroll the Tea Party have been wanting to Abolish Social Security all their lives. Their Father Fred Koch was a Founding Member of the John Birch Society and Fred Koch wanted to Abolish Social Security.

David H. Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch - Similar to David H. Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koch was the Libertarian Party's vice-presidential candidate in the 1980 presidential ... The Clark–Koch ticket promising to abolish Social Security, the Federal ...

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedi...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of... ...- Similar to Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedi...
David H. Koch was a Libertarian Vice-Presidential candidate in 1980. He advocated the abolition of Social Security, the FBI, the CIA, and public schools.... By 1984, David had parted company with the Libertarian Party, because, he said, "they ...

Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity - US News
www.usnews.com/.../tea-party-funding-koch-bro... -...- Similar to Tea Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity - US News
Feb 2, 2011 ... According to New York Times columnist Frank Rich,“his campaign called for the abolition not just of Social Security, federal ... Since the Libertarian party's 1 percent showing in 1980, David Koch has very ... Private Koch security was everywhere—manning every doorway and ... Facebook social plugin ...
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22047 Mar 11, 2014
hey babe ... just say Old Spice Fresh High Endurance Loves You and I will come back into town.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22048 Mar 11, 2014
and patriot... you vote don't you? then that's where your opinion matters... not on this web site. these websites are for people to connect not to object .. get it ?
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22049 Mar 11, 2014
I don't mean to be rude. just truthful.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22050 Mar 11, 2014
and I figure out who all of you are through the language you use "dad" don't harass me and don't start trouble.......... you know who you are . and I know who you are. I am not saying you name .
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22051 Mar 11, 2014
your*^
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22052 Mar 11, 2014
hey hey hey girl wrote:
and patriot... you vote don't you? then that's where your opinion matters... not on this web site. these websites are for people to connect not to object .. get it ?
You Must have difficulty with reading comprehension... this Thread is about politics Not social life, or the lack thereof, get it?

More Republican "Angels?"

GOProud
www.goproud.org/ - Similar to GOProud
Republican and conservative advocates weblog, articles of interest, and contribution and membership information.

GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOProud - Similar to GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Website, GOProud.org . GOProud is an American tax exempt 527 organization representing conservative gay men, lesbians, and their allies. GOProud advocates ...
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22053 Mar 11, 2014
so what all these web pages are is buncha junk any ways so why does it really matter... I mean spit my own parents told me that I am worthless and that no body would ever love me .... but they were wrong. real familys telling them that now! Germany's my cousin... he may be the only person that stuck up for me besides corpus Christi . reaize we are everywhere. I may only be a single drop of rain but whe we combined together we create a river... that leads to an ocean. Water run's forever honey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep '14 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep '14 pitmomx2 1

Air Quality Alert for Galveston County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match

League City Jobs

League City People Search