Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
pookies guy

Castroville, TX

#22011 Mar 9, 2014
where are you ... are you alright? come home... i am tired . i cant sleep with out you.
Limey wanker

UK

#22012 Mar 9, 2014
Nether mind the rock throwers
Keep an eye out for the spear chuckers
joe

Castroville, TX

#22013 Mar 9, 2014
your the limey wanker.............. your going town........... you tried to take everything from me you old slimy saggy ball sack............ January 1st 1972 joseph wayn Stephenson I hate you
ggcclu

Castroville, TX

#22014 Mar 9, 2014
good guy this is svc so I am going to try to escape and see u if you want me to
ggcclu

Castroville, TX

#22015 Mar 9, 2014
I love you mom and my lil pony
gov

Hempstead, TX

#22016 Mar 9, 2014
Lgl
he left

Castroville, TX

#22017 Mar 9, 2014
what do you mean he left? I just figured out where the treasure is hidden I need him to boost me up to search for it
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22018 Mar 10, 2014
I will I am just plasting this web page for no reason ..... I am bored , theres no food in this house, I have no gas, and I am waiting for you. duh.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22019 Mar 10, 2014
family is fying in on wendsday from over seas ............... wonder why
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22020 Mar 10, 2014
my ring is in layaway at the h and h pawn
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22021 Mar 10, 2014
twin, red, everything smells like rotten milk, you have to get sistermothermaker to drink some diet seven up to calm her bubbles down... dry toast with a little land o lakes butter will help. but seriously. the babes tummie is upset she needs to breast feed.... the formula upsets infants tummie
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22022 Mar 10, 2014
hope entered you , heart entered you, heaven entered you, gee. is really loved.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22024 Mar 10, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are generated by a spam-bot dear.
You're complaining to the wind.
If it bothers you too much, you can file a report/complaint with top mods. They might remove the postings, but I think it hard for them to block unregistered grey boxers.
:-) Have a good night.
To Start With, My Posts are NOT Spam, and I posted them all by myself. Republicans are like Mules with Blinders on, they only see straight ahead and they have no clue what the GOP is blindsiding them with..
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22025 Mar 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of spamming message boards with useless garbage?. Get a real job and get a life.
The Dumb ones like you will destroy America and the Corporations will reap the rewards of your labor for a time, then they will go under too, right along with the middle class they are destroying....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22026 Mar 11, 2014
Obama has destroyed the democratic party. You can bet the next President will be a republican.

Ahhh, fresh air.
hey hey hey girl

Castroville, TX

#22027 Mar 11, 2014
democrats are rats .............. republicans are angels baby
shaun

Hempstead, TX

#22028 Mar 11, 2014
Has anyone meet NBA rocket player James Harden in person. Is he a nice person what type of personality does he have?
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22029 Mar 11, 2014
Hi N.! yeah I am hey hey hey girt.... I meant that comment that was judged as a small joke for my person friendlies that I have been looking for.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22030 Mar 11, 2014
hey hey hey girl wrote:
democrats are rats .......... republicans are angels baby
You call this Angelic?? I would hate to see what you call Demonic...

The ONLY way this helps you is If you are a Millionaire with employees.

Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Eric-Cantor-will-propos... ...- Similar to Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay ...
Feb 25, 2013 ... Eric Cantor's "end of overtime pay for workers" that he talked about in ...... Killing the golden goose (middle class) to what gain.??.. how are we ...

The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to ...
www.politicususa.com/.../house-republican-att... ...- Similar to The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to ...
May 13, 2013 ... The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to Kill Jobs ... Eric Cantor sponsored and heavily promoted the bill as a family ...

As He Tries to Eliminate Overtime Pay, Eric Cantor ...
www.politicususa.com/.../family-values-conser... ...- Similar to As He Tries to Eliminate Overtime Pay, Eric Cantor ...
May 3, 2013 ... As he works to eliminate overtime pay, Eric Cantor went Hollywood ... The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to Kill Jobs ...
sister hope

Castroville, TX

#22031 Mar 11, 2014
Have you ever heard that country soung... oh baby I am shaken .... well oh baby I am shaven! actually getting some nair... lol jk...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning Compan... Dec 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) Dec 21 concernedinlctx 2
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
William Fitzpatrick charged with failing to ren... Dec 9 wtf friendswood 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:11 am PST