Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,801 - 18,820 of 21,736 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Captain Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You give all Texans a bad name! Go back to your bunker Yankee!!!
That's pretty funny Captain Crunchy. You and your ilk give all Americans a bad name by turning a U.S. state into a communist sewer that's only fit for
illegal aliens and low information voters like you.
anonymously posted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

hey do you mean black voters defiant. what makes a person a low information voter ive already heard others refer to blacks as low information voters you racist fluck
Irish Springs

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

All I can say is if you did not vote you should not be on this topic.
michael

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Good
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

anonymously posted wrote:
hey do you mean black voters defiant. what makes a person a low information voter ive already heard others refer to blacks as low information voters you racist fluck
Libtard whites, hispanics, blacks, Asians and anyone else that supports Obozo qualify as low information voters as far as I'm concerned. GFY you worthless idiot.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Not exactly correct Defiant1, entiely too many people voted for and support him to prove they aren't raciost. A really dumb reason I know, but I don't consider them low information just stupid. You see if you have a minimum or low le3vel of information you can make a mistake, and I can accept that, it can be fixed, BUT YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

test
Jessie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Irish Springs wrote:
All I can say is if you did not vote you should not be on this topic.
All I can say is if you are not from Texas, you did not vote in Texas and you should not be on this topic and if you are from Wa, you didn't vote in TX.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

I am a NATIVE TEXAN, born, raised, and lived here all my life except when stationed out of state in the military. I have visited lots of places in a lot of states, but I always look forward to getting back home to TEXAS. I always tell people whereever I go that Texas isn't just a place, it's a state of mind. GOD BLESS TEXAS!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

I don't care where you are from welcome to the topix.
retardedkid

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Texan wrote:
I am a NATIVE TEXAN, born, raised, and lived here all my life except when stationed out of state in the military. I have visited lots of places in a lot of states, but I always look forward to getting back home to TEXAS. I always tell people whereever I go that Texas isn't just a place, it's a state of mind. GOD BLESS TEXAS!
good for u ur probly retarded with that stupid saying its a state lmfao if u ever have it had then talk dipshat
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

retardedkid, living proof that morons do live on Padre Island. FODA.
Natalia fan

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

So who cares
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Texan wrote:
retardedkid, living proof that morons do live on Padre Island. FODA.
The mongoloid is jealous of anyone else that actually has a mind.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Texan wrote:
Not exactly correct Defiant1, entiely too many people voted for and support him to prove they aren't raciost. A really dumb reason I know, but I don't consider them low information just stupid. You see if you have a minimum or low le3vel of information you can make a mistake, and I can accept that, it can be fixed, BUT YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
You're right. I can understand why people voted for Obozo. The Republicants didn't help matters by running someone equally as worthless against him.

Five years and several scandals later, the stupid ones still support Obozo. It has to be low intelligence. I think that this country is screwed.
anonymously posted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

hey defiant one obama will change the constitution and make it where a president can run and be elected unlimited times. and he will be there to torture your mind till you end your life cause of him.
texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

State
anonymously posted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

texas sucks they need tighter gun control and checks at gun shows anyone can buy or sell what ever there.

Since: Jan 09

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I can understand why people voted for Obozo. The Republicants didn't help matters by running someone equally as worthless against him.
Five years and several scandals later, the stupid ones still support Obozo. It has to be low intelligence. I think that this country is screwed.
Ahh, whats a little scandal between friends. Actually Obama was a better choice than either retarded con you threw up on the payment. You really need s down to earth candidate.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

anonymously posted wrote:
hey defiant one obama will change the constitution and make it where a president can run and be elected unlimited times. and he will be there to torture your mind till you end your life cause of him.
That's actually pretty funny. Life will end for everyone no matter who is running this country. Obama is nothing more than a result of
stupid people in this country who ignored what was happening and
now it is too late. The sheep have lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Watch! (May '10) 5 hr MIKK 10
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Imperial Chicano 17,291
Review: Gulf Breeze Dental Care - Dan Ellis DDS (May '09) Jul 30 Mother of 4 13
Winner of $12 million lottery jackpot has until... Jul 29 alfordadams 4
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jul 28 Coventry Homes 56
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
women (Sep '11) Jul 25 KyeKye70 3
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••