Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19581 Aug 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your little rant you condone a lie because it suits you.
Context is everything boy, John Adams said over 200 years ago the the US was not founded as a Christian nation but a nation for ALL faiths.
4 years ago President Obama made a comment praising America's diversity explaining to a foreign government that was suffering from religious infighting that different religions can coexist peacefully when he said:
"One of the great strengths of the United States, "is ... we have a very large Christian population -- we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values."
And brain dead racists on the right filled the bottles of kool aid to their sheeple (you) into the false belief that he just dissed Christianity....and you sheeple drink their lies by the gallon.
America is full of Christian descendants of our Christian forefathers and, none of us give a rats azz if you don't like our religion.

You know what else? I don't care if you are offended that I choose my religion, over yours. As a matter of fact, I'm glad you offended. Suck it up.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19582 Aug 3, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually these Ten Gallon Tin Hat cowboys have had all of these discussions about a year or two ago. Same facts presented to them and as you can observe they twist and turn evade, distract, hide from the truth. Truth is a theory that remains until otherwise disproved and that is why they are still here trying to disprove truths that they cannot. Making this site and good thread to keep filling it with facts as they unfold on the political stage. All the right wing have here are Tin Hats to support them. Hey here is one that defiant likes to bring out of his closet every now and then; “FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS!” LOL Most times I just throw them back into the chasm that they are erecting all about themselves.
Chasm widens. Will this give birth to the Progressive Grand Old Party?
Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} from Texas has launched his desires for the 2016 presidenticy as has Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida.
Cruz has revealed as he says “ A dirty little secret, republicans {traditionalist} would like very much to cast a symbolic vote against raising the debt ceiling and nonetheless to allow our democrat friends on the left side of the aisle to raise the debt ceiling.”
Mike Lee {R Tea Party} and Ted Cruz prefer the hostage/ransom method to block any progress of the Congress. John McCain {R Traditional} disagrees as this will inflame the scenario of an up and down vote by the democrats. Who will then expand that to all Key issues.
Democrats begin to set the stage. Complaining of how the republicans are blocking or delaying confirmation of top White House nominees. Including Federal Judges. Accusing a small group are abusing their powers to block actions for our Congress to proceed with the governing of our Nation.
The Chasm Widens…
Are you one of those blacks that wanted to ignore law and kill Zimmerman or, are you one of the string-pullers who arranged it?
Either way, you're siding against the country.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19583 Aug 3, 2013
T i m you are as much a part of the problem as anyone. Black, white, or purple, a racist is a racist.
WHY

Hondo, TX

#19584 Aug 3, 2013
TEST

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19586 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, lets not say anything against Obama. The country doesn't matter anymore, just the race.
You stupid puppet, cut your strings. Leave race out of it and tell me, why do you like Obama?
Boy, if you want to talk smack about someone have the facts to back it up. Is that so difficult for you to grasp?

Location hidden

#19587 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why, do you choose black obama over all of America?
You should go to Africa, they will appreciate your pro-black voice there. Remember, there are many races in America. Not everyone is black or, has the same idea of reality as blacks.
That's why white leaders are best - they keep all citizens in mind.
Black Obamas tend to work against other races.
Much like the black youth who are always in the news.
You are black - right?
Obama is the President of the United States duly elected by the majority of the US population and the electorate.

Why do you hate America?

Location hidden

#19588 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans came to America to escape religious persecution and to found a christian nation. That's what the pilgrims were about.
We were Christian until 1960s, when blacks gained power. Then all went to hell.
Everyone in America is not a descendant of the pilgrims boy. Pick up a book sometime

Location hidden

#19589 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, almost all founding fathers were Christian. Just that some held non-beliefs about Jesus. Like the Jews.
Probably explains why Jewery is in control, today.
Wow you are an idiot and a racist. Why am I not surprised boy. Does that Bible sizzle when you thump it?

Location hidden

#19590 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Obama has been hi-jacking the government since 2008.
So, he suceeded in forcing us to buy insurance, in spite of the law.
Seriously, why do you support Obama?
How....SPECIFICALLY, boy?

Location hidden

#19591 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
America is full of Christian descendants of our Christian forefathers and, none of us give a rats azz if you don't like our religion.
You know what else? I don't care if you are offended that I choose my religion, over yours. As a matter of fact, I'm glad you offended. Suck it up.
American is also full of Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, and dozens of more faiths. Is anyone telling you that you can't be Christian boy? I didn't think so.

Do you have a point to make?
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19592 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those blacks that wanted to ignore law and kill Zimmerman or, are you one of the string-pullers who arranged it?
Either way, you're siding against the country.
You answer a comment with a question? What no answer. Then my comment remains true. Now you still have not answered my questions on your racist claims as being illogical and undependable. No answere than this comment will remain true.
Here is an example of your obvious falsehood. Immigrated 300 years ago. B.S.! What your saying is that your related to the Pilgrims? First Northern YANKEES. Observe Yankee! You are one as you claim as your heritage! AND why does that matter? Is 300 years some magical number which makes everyone from that era acceptable? The little bit of Indian in me says no. For my forefathers have been here for over 30,000 years and you are still just another greenhorn immigrant. Far as I’m concerned if you were to go back from whence you came, you would discover some nomadic impoverished tribe assimilating the Neanderthal genes within your illusionary pure strain Anglo Saxon BS.
When one eludes to the bible, visions of bigotry washes over me.
. LOL we all come from Adam and Eve? Kind of like a big DUH there to any of these racist ideologies. Just where do they think their Anglo Saxon white bodies came from. Do they actually think Adam and Eve were Anglo Saxon. LOL.. They contained all the races ? Then after they propagated, their children had no recourse than to commit incest to propagate. Eventually they evolved enough to spit out the various races and Anglo Saxon being one. Hmm genetic evolution? EVOLUTION is that to be your claim now? Whites Not even close to being the majority of the worlds population. Alas, which all have been derived from the INCEST of what Adam and Eve thrust upon our civilizations, as ordered by their god. Now with that said; raciest bigots that BELIEVE in this as being your source within creation are ancestors of incest and additional branches of the human branch {Neanderthal as one of many}
AND when I encounter individuals that racist represent; I must admit that bigots are an excellent example that incest has had a role in their existence which produced such a host of lost souls. Whether or not that goes back to the original source I still question. There are those that exemplify intelligence sufficient enough to indicate we have evolved from different scenarios then what pea brains such as these “BELIEVE” in.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19593 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans came to America to escape religious persecution and to found a christian nation. That's what the pilgrims were about.
We were Christian until 1960s, when blacks gained power. Then all went to hell.
Your Christians are no different than the Taliban Islamic, Jews, Hindu etc. etc. Simple semantics of ideology is all that separates them. That was achieved by their false teachers of humanity.
Demise of all religions is on the horizon. Imagine no heaven and no hell. What will these callow minds on this thread then discuss? Reality!
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist/Zealous universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate, not only their enemies, but everyone who does not share their hatred and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zealous/ Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19594 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why, do you choose black obama over all of America?
You should go to Africa, they will appreciate your pro-black voice there. Remember, there are many races in America. Not everyone is black or, has the same idea of reality as blacks.
That's why white leaders are best - they keep all citizens in mind.
Black Obamas tend to work against other races.
Much like the black youth who are always in the news.
You are black - right?
The only thing black here is your soul for humanity. Obama’s empathy for our nation has been demonstrated numerous times. That’s why republicans have labeled him as Obamacare.
Fortunately there is hope and it is being demonstrated, more and more every day, with the moderate republicans and the intellectuals of the party that are distancing themselves from the dysfunctional “Ideologues” of their party. Obama has aided them with his brilliance. A Tea bulwark has fallen.
Obamacare drives a wedge, fracturing republican party. Phoenix Arizona’s Governor Jan Brewer pulled off a major coup by distancing herself, along with a few staunch republican state senators, from their extremist elements within their party. Rallying the support by emphasizing “Moral and Monetarily Correct”. Stating “It’s pro-life, it’s saving lives, it is creating jobs, it is saving hospitals,” and “I don’t know how you can get any more conservative than that,”
Typical of the intoxicated Tea Party’s strategy. Derogatory remarks are let loose with no substance to any issue for debate. Going so far as to invoke some religious sniping by A.J LaFaro chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, comparing Jan Brewer to Judas! Libertarian blog post by Tyler S. Boyer on the “Freedom Works” site, refers to Jan as “An unfortunate display of ineptitude.” Derogatory continues to surface from the right wing extremist. Reagan once said” Republicans should not speak ill of one another” Something the extremist have ignored, as they have demonstrated on various issues, ignoring supporting their constituents for some personal ego political ploy. Ignoring the facts that voters agreed, in 1996 and in 2000, to extend Medicaid coverage to childless adults, one of the main beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion.
Mr. Coughlin states “Ideologues have their agendas” Mr. Coughlin goes on to say “and the part of the party that’s taking issue with the governor right now is all made up of ideologues”!
Moderate republicans will be required to expand their platforms to educate their constituents of the fallacies of the zealot extremist policies. Focusing on the more intelligent groups within their spheres such as women and independents.
Bruce Merrill, political behaviorist senior research at Morrison Institute for Public Policy of the Arizona University states “how truly fractured the Republican Party in Arizona is.” expressly due to Obamacare.
“The real brilliance of Barack Obama when he made Medicaid an all-or-nothing proposition,” giving states no option but to cover individuals with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty line if they were to qualify for federal reimbursement,“was that he pitted fiscally conservative Republicans against one another,” he said.
Governor Jan Brewer views it as merely bruised egos that will heal with time.“Nobody likes to lose, and that’s what happened”. AND this is but one example of many.
Tea will not be served…. Out of service…
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19595 Aug 3, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing black here is your soul for humanity. Obama’s empathy for our nation has been demonstrated numerous times. That’s why republicans have labeled him as Obamacare.
Fortunately there is hope and it is being demonstrated, more and more every day, with the moderate republicans and the intellectuals of the party that are distancing themselves from the dysfunctional “Ideologues” of their party. Obama has aided them with his brilliance. A Tea bulwark has fallen.
Obamacare drives a wedge, fracturing republican party. Phoenix Arizona’s Governor Jan Brewer pulled off a major coup by distancing herself, along with a few staunch republican state senators, from their extremist elements within their party. Rallying the support by emphasizing “Moral and Monetarily Correct”. Stating “It’s pro-life, it’s saving lives, it is creating jobs, it is saving hospitals,” and “I don’t know how you can get any more conservative than that,”
Typical of the intoxicated Tea Party’s strategy. Derogatory remarks are let loose with no substance to any issue for debate. Going so far as to invoke some religious sniping by A.J LaFaro chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, comparing Jan Brewer to Judas! Libertarian blog post by Tyler S. Boyer on the “Freedom Works” site, refers to Jan as “An unfortunate display of ineptitude.” Derogatory continues to surface from the right wing extremist. Reagan once said” Republicans should not speak ill of one another” Something the extremist have ignored, as they have demonstrated on various issues, ignoring supporting their constituents for some personal ego political ploy. Ignoring the facts that voters agreed, in 1996 and in 2000, to extend Medicaid coverage to childless adults, one of the main beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion.
Mr. Coughlin states “Ideologues have their agendas” Mr. Coughlin goes on to say “and the part of the party that’s taking issue with the governor right now is all made up of ideologues”!
Moderate republicans will be required to expand their platforms to educate their constituents of the fallacies of the zealot extremist policies. Focusing on the more intelligent groups within their spheres such as women and independents.
Bruce Merrill, political behaviorist senior research at Morrison Institute for Public Policy of the Arizona University states “how truly fractured the Republican Party in Arizona is.” expressly due to Obamacare.
“The real brilliance of Barack Obama when he made Medicaid an all-or-nothing proposition,” giving states no option but to cover individuals with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty line if they were to qualify for federal reimbursement,“was that he pitted fiscally conservative Republicans against one another,” he said.
Governor Jan Brewer views it as merely bruised egos that will heal with time.“Nobody likes to lose, and that’s what happened”. AND this is but one example of many.
Tea will not be served…. Out of service…
Thanks for the long and boring post Blarney. I needed something to make me sleepy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19596 Aug 3, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
The little bit of Indian in me says no.
Are you a descendant of Chief Running Dummy?.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19597 Aug 4, 2013
If Barney is one of his decenants, that would make him and Actually relatives, brothers maybe, or perhaps they both fell out of the same bulls a$$. Oh: Defiant1 did you really read all of Barneys tirade? I can't believe you are still awake.
Really

Houston, TX

#19598 Aug 4, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the President of the United States duly elected by the majority of the US population and the electorate.
Why do you hate America?
. Obama is weak and is anti American. He has let Iran cross his "redline". He also allowed Syria to cross his other "redline". I can honestly say that just because he won, he is not fit to lead our country. Scandals phony? Bengazi phony? IRS scandal? Fast and furious? Obama will go down as the worst , he doesnt even feel like an American President should. I just dont feel it. He says that lately " Washington" has dropped the ball. Thought obama was washington...hello! He never , ever admits he is wrong, racist, he should have never injected himself into the whole travon, zimmerman fiasco. He and his cronies never mentioned the shit hole of chicago they left behind, where blacks kill themselves by the hundreds every month. Weak! Weak!.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19599 Aug 4, 2013
the American decline has begun and once begun will not be stopped. a country that believes in nothing will fall for anything.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19600 Aug 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>. Obama is weak and is anti American. He has let Iran cross his "redline". He also allowed Syria to cross his other "redline". I can honestly say that just because he won, he is not fit to lead our country. Scandals phony? Bengazi phony? IRS scandal? Fast and furious? Obama will go down as the worst , he doesnt even feel like an American President should. I just dont feel it. He says that lately " Washington" has dropped the ball. Thought obama was washington...hello! He never , ever admits he is wrong, racist, he should have never injected himself into the whole travon, zimmerman fiasco. He and his cronies never mentioned the shit hole of chicago they left behind, where blacks kill themselves by the hundreds every month. Weak! Weak!.
My thoughts exactly. Let's not forget the massive spying and data collection on 300+ American citizens. Obozo promised in his first election to do away with the PATRIOT Act. Not only has he continued it but also signed the NDAA which is even worse.
wonder

Euless, TX

#19601 Aug 4, 2013
What's going on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep 23 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep '14 pitmomx2 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match