Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19232 Jul 18, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Defiant is this a relation of yours. Another ODD for anarchy.
Besara make ask what is ODD. Well my little one; Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) is a childhood disorder described by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) as an ongoing pattern ... Patterns that you and, I speculate, your relative seem to have been arrested in that childhood state. You know sort of like the Peter Pan syndrome.
Show me this isn't true and bring us some facts. Aparrently you did not or could not read the numbers I provided. If you did, comprehension was not avaiable, was it? Due to your being so ODD...
Both parties ARE worthless. Two opposing faces on the same coin. Your numbers are useless, you blubbering idiot. This country is going down the crapper fast. Just read the news besides ThinkProgress and other
libtard propaganda outlets.

Your MESSiah has had almost five years to improve this country and he's steadily made it worse. The proof is in the results. Quibbling over useless statistics is nothing more than mindless busy work.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19233 Jul 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you dont listen to the news.With all due respect Bernard IM going to have to throw that "naive" comment back your way.Employers have already gained a delay,several unions are requesting a five year delay in the implementation of O-care,the cracks in the wall are growing bigger.As an aside,two of my sister`s doctors have abandoned their private practice and gone to work as company doctors.My sister is on disability.
Affordable Care Chills Most Small Businesses

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/afford...
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19235 Jul 18, 2013
Facts vs Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
When ObamaCare goes into full effect, it will reduce the income of about 30% of the workforce because they will get laid off and have to come back to work as part-timers, ineligible for any kind of benefits that they had before, because the smaller corporations and businesses simply cannot afford to pay their health insurance benefits mandated by ObamaCare. For example, some businesses with up to a hundred full-time employees will cut back to fifty full-time and fifty part-time employees, or maybe increase to 70 or 80 part-timers in order to keep their workforce at the same level that it was before ObamaCare.
The supporters of Obamacare are so rabid they simply refuse to listen.
Get to work

Hemphill, TX

#19236 Jul 18, 2013
Texan wrote:
waco, while I usually agree with you in this case I simply can not. Perry came off as a complete buffoon in the last primary, and damn near turned Texas into a laughing stock. Perry needs to just stay at home and take care of the states business and not be out making the rest of the world think that all Texans are idiots. Hopefully Anita isn't trying to convince him that God told her to have him run for President again. Rick and Anita are just a bad joke on Texas and I see no need to play that joke on the entire country.
I totally agree with you in regard to Perry and his inability to become President. I feel that he has also been a poor governor for Texas. I was jubilant when I learned that he was not seeking another term; however, my jubilation was soon clouded by the realization that Israel is merely political posturing. I only hope that Israel recognizes him for what he is and doesn't give him any encouragement.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19238 Jul 19, 2013
FACT CHECK: Obama spins health insurance rebates

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-obama-spins-...
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19239 Jul 19, 2013
Get to work wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you in regard to Perry and his inability to become President. I feel that he has also been a poor governor for Texas. I was jubilant when I learned that he was not seeking another term; however, my jubilation was soon clouded by the realization that Israel is merely political posturing. I only hope that Israel recognizes him for what he is and doesn't give him any encouragement.
Perry is a strong backer of Israel.Israeli money will help his campaign quite a bit.Why do you think Perry went there?For years I hated Perry.Since Obama was elected I have grown to love Perry like a long lost brother.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19240 Jul 19, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>More fodder from a mental eunuch.
But do keep on regurgitating the DNC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat.
It's nice to watch a malleable tool self-immolate on the Internet.
If nothing else, you can serve as a poor example.
Typical ODD reply no substance and no facts just so much blah, blah. Emulating the mentor Defiant. These are the defenders of anarchist ideology. HA, ha, ha go ahead run that as republican party and see how far you get. Ha, ha, ha. A couple of nuts in the same shell.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19241 Jul 19, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties ARE worthless. Two opposing faces on the same coin. Your numbers are useless, you blubbering idiot. This country is going down the crapper fast. Just read the news besides ThinkProgress and other
libtard propaganda outlets.
Your MESSiah has had almost five years to improve this country and he's steadily made it worse. The proof is in the results. Quibbling over useless statistics is nothing more than mindless busy work.
Typical ODD reply no substance and no facts just so much blah, blah. Emulating the mentor Besara. These are the defenders of anarchist ideology. HA, ha, ha go ahead run that as republican party and see how far you get. Ha, ha, ha. A couple of nuts in the same shell.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19242 Jul 19, 2013
Now defiant waco are trying to change the subject. Attacking the new construction of an infrastructure for Obamacare. Implying that organizing health care amongst the troubled waters of the Tea tempest is going or should go smoothly. Yeah as smoothly as with saboteurs that are constantly seeking to destroy every point of construction. Which brings us back to the subject of how the republican party is melting away..
A prominent republican lobbyist and former ambassador to Belgium for the G.W. Bush administration stated “ Too many ideologues have come in. You don’t win by what they are doing”
Jeb Bush put this way.“Ronald Reagan and his own father would have a hard time fitting into the contemporary republican party.” Citing that an Orthodoxy ideology presently, has a strangle hold on the republican party.
Jeb Bush goes further to say; “ All too often we’re associated with being anti-everything. Way too many people believe Republicans are anti-immigrant, anti-woman, anti-science, anti-gay, anti-worker, and the list goes on and on and on. Many voters are simply unwilling to choose our candidates, even though they share our core beliefs, because those voters feel unloved, unwanted and unwelcome in our party.”
Load bearing cornerstones of the republican party are suffering under the weight of components of the Tea and its corrosive effects to all that is America.

waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19243 Jul 19, 2013
I am not attacking anything Bernie.I am merely reporting the news.Don`t shoot the messenger!!By the way Bernie have you noticed that Detroit is broke? Would you care to comment on that? As well as several cities in California? Just want to get your take on that old man.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19244 Jul 19, 2013
Bernie if in the next several months it appears that Obamacare is working I will be the first to apologize.Thats a promise.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19245 Jul 19, 2013
Also Bernie I would like to point out that if the republican party cant solve it`s problems they will indeed become irrelevant to the current American political scene.Once again,merely an observation of the political picture as it exists today.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#19246 Jul 19, 2013
Total Federal State Local State and Local

smaller text bigger text download view download file print view
full screen
GDP:$16,202.7 billion(1)
United States Federal
State and Local Government Spending US CA >
Pop: 316.8 million
-5yr -1yr Fiscal Year 2013 in $ billion +1yr +5yr
View: people old default radical census programs COFOG Fed
(2) Gov.
Xfer(3) State
(3) Local
(3) Total charts
[+] Pensions 874.3 0.0 202.6 43.5 1,120.4
[+] Health Care 882.2 -28.1 497.6 133.8 1,485.4
[+] Education 98.0 -104.2 270.4 517.0 781.2
[+] Defense 856.5 0.0 1.2 0.0 857.7
[+] Welfare 422.4 -391.6 167.6 98.7 297.1
[+] Protection 37.0 0.0 69.1 165.7 271.7
[+] Transportation 94.5 -60.8 111.4 143.7 288.8
[+] General Government 55.9 -0.8 53.4 77.4 185.9
[+] Other Spending 141.4 -47.4 86.0 354.7 534.6
[+] Interest 222.8 0.0 49.7 64.9 337.4
[+] Balance 0.0 0.0 0.0 -0.0 0.0
[+] Total Spending 3,685.0 -632.9 1,508.9 1,599.3 6,160.2
[+] Federal Deficit 972.9 0.0 0.0 0.0 972.9
[+] Gross Public Debt 17,249.3 0.0 1,151.6 1,845.5 20,246.4
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/piechart_...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19255 Jul 19, 2013
This ain't no advertising site you dumb asses.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19256 Jul 19, 2013
they are just messing with us
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19258 Jul 19, 2013
I guess there could be those out there that can't get a date on their own. You know like Fed and a couple of others.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19261 Jul 19, 2013
This site is not for advertising .Guess I should turn you in to Topix.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#19262 Jul 19, 2013
One person doing all the fake posts about this dating site.
watching raul

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#19266 Jul 19, 2013
Hey, is this Bernard Forskin trying to find a dating service? I know I'm a texatard. There now you don't have to write it.
owner

Houston, TX

#19267 Jul 19, 2013
hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 562
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 18,262
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

League City People Search