Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18952 Jul 12, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I represent white southerners from Texas. Those are my people.
You are not even in Texas, you're in VA. My people are not your people, I don't represent yankee chitheads like you.
Truth is you are boringly ignorant. Southern whites you represent? LOL not me for sure. Think you will find Tex will be defiant to such representation by such a one as you and what you represent. Justsaying..
Here is an example of your ignorance. Immigrated 300 years ago. B.S.! What your saying your related to the Pilgrims? First Northern YANKEES. AND what does that matter as well. Is 300 years some magical number which makes everyone from that era acceptable? The little bit of Indian in me says no. For my forefathers have been here for over 30,000 years and you are still just another greenhorn immigrant. Far as I’m concerned if you were to go back from whence you came, some nomadic impoverished tribe assimilating the Neanderthal genes within your illusionary pure strain Anglo Saxon BS.
Then you site bible crap. LOL we all come from Adam and Eve? Kind of like a big DUH there to your racist BS. Just where do you think your Anglo Saxon white bodies come from. Do you actually think Adam and Eve were Anglo Saxon. LOL.. They contained all the races ? Then after they propagated, their children had no recourse than to commit incest to propagate. Eventually they evolved enough to spit out the various races and Anglo Saxon being one. Not even close to being the majority of the worlds population. Alas, which all have been derived from the INCEST of what Adam and Eve thrust upon our civilizations as ordered by their god. Now with that said; You and all of your races that BELIEVE in this as being your source within creation are ancestors of incest.
AND when I encounter individuals that you represent; I must admit that you are an excellent example that incest has had a role in your existence which produced such a lost soul. Whether or not that goes back to the original source I still question. There are those that exemplify intelligence sufficient enough to indicate we have evolved from different scenarios then what pea brains such as you BELIEVE in.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#18953 Jul 12, 2013
Thats "cite"Bernard.So,did you miss me?
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#18954 Jul 12, 2013
An illegal immigrant broke my computer with his head Bernard.Cant sign in until I get a new computer today.
Enough Faith

Anonymous Proxy

#18955 Jul 12, 2013
Bernard, "Adam delved where Eve did span."
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#18956 Jul 12, 2013
Enough Faith wrote:
Bernard, "Adam delved where Eve did span."
Anonymous Proxy rides again.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18957 Jul 12, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If your MESSiah Barry Soetoro can't even prove his place of birth, what does an idiot like you know about proof?.
Texatard, a more accurate post is not one GOParanoid moron has been able to DISPROVE the birthplace of President Obama.

Location hidden

#18958 Jul 12, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>So, you don't think Obama wants to destroy America? I could name lots of indicators that prove he is but, what can you name as evidence that he is improving America?
Prove me wrong.
Only an idiot would believe that, present company included. Dow at record high levels, corporate profits also at record highs, recession ended, unemployment dropping. If he is trying to destroy America he is not doing it very well.

If you believe he is trying to destroy America - Prove your claim with SPECIFICS.
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't claim anything. I asked that you provide proof that it was Americans abusing Obama, rather than the reverse.
The way you put it, Obama is the victim, rather than America.
Prove it.
What post are you talking about?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#18959 Jul 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would believe that, present company included. Dow at record high levels, corporate profits also at record highs, recession ended, unemployment dropping. If he is trying to destroy America he is not doing it very well.
If you believe he is trying to destroy America - Prove your claim with SPECIFICS.
<quoted text>
My state has a long way to go before it's outta trouble.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18962 Jul 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Texatard, a more accurate post is not one GOParanoid moron has been able to DISPROVE the birthplace of President Obama.
Right back at you, Actard. You can't prove the Kenyan born bastard was born in the U.S.A..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18963 Jul 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yup,everything is all rosy in Obamaville.

http://money.msn.com/now/10-ways-the-middle-c...
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#18964 Jul 12, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Pappy you are on the money. Deregulation as is, defined by these right wing nuts, the want of criminals and anarchist and puny minds. Here is one small example of how the liberals hold the line on inequality to our American laborers’ productivity distributions.
Obama holds overseas tax cheaters and money launders accountable. Something republicans would never ever do. Geneva Switzerland, Widmer Minster Evaline { Finance Minister} on Wednesday May 29th 2013, said it will allow banks to skirt the law on client secrecy laws. In order to end a long running dispute with the USA, over the issue of Tax Cheating Americans holding accounts in their institutions.
Widmer plans to “Restore Stability” to the banking industries. Banks will have independent powers to whether or not to adhere to legal authorities of the American investigations. Swiss Cabinet agrees. Now it goes before the legislators.
Widmer acknowledges that talks with the USA have been difficult. U.S. offers amnesty for banks once it passes the legislation to hand over clients names without violating the law.
Switzerland’s infamous image of being a haven for tax evasion and money laundering may soon be shed, as this will migrate to other nations seeking the same. Cost in fines is as yet to be defined. One distinction would be those banks that continued to open new accounts for tax cheats and money launderer’s since 2009, will be more susceptible to higher fines and or exempt from the amnesty offered.
Recently the U.B.S. 2nd largest bank in Switzerland and Credit Swiss have been caught and fined over $700 Million. Oldest Bank in Switzerland { Weign & Co} became the first foreign bank to pleaded guilty to hiding American Tax Cheaters $1.2 Billion funds. They are now closing their doors since they opened them in 1741. We can expect more to come as it is estimated the total sum of hidden American accounts is $ 2 Trillion, in various off shores accounts.
Now that Obama has reduced the annual deficit to less than $700 Billion per year, these late Taxes collected may actually wipe out the annual debt. Hmmm..Welll Bernard, for your info the banks or the corporations or the wealthy do not have to actually put their moneys in a foreign bank or offshore to claim those tax benefits---they can still actually have it in the U>S> all they have to is have it else where on paperto get the benefits of offshoring. they do all of those shenanigans on a computer by moving around numbers.
""that's the way it is done Bernard"
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#18965 Jul 12, 2013
Defiant, When George W. Bush left office he left our next president holding an empty bucket with no bottom in it. It would not even hold the Iragi oil that Bush and company told us would pay for the rebuilding of Iraq. Declared the war at an end when he declared mission accomplished---remember that episode of the Bush dynasty? That bucket would not even carry cold water. On that day of MISSION ACCOMPLISHED WAS DECLARED WAS THE DAY THAT THE TROOPS NO LONGER COLLECTED COMBAT PAY. sO THE WAR WAS DECLARED ENDED ON THAT DAY.yET THE GOPeers blame all of our trouble;e on Obam. When this messs we are in started under the Bush --Chainy administration and did not end when they left office. Did you ever declare any of our countries troubles on Bush, who was in office when he started the invasion of Iraq and left bin Ladin free to exscape from the mountains of Afghanistan with the rest of the AL Quida terrorist, to scatter and continue to commit terrorist attacks in other foreign lands. Or have you completely gone daffy and forgot he left that mission unaccomplished and undelaced as mission accomplished. It took another president to complete that mission of hunting bin Ladin down and finishing that mission. And by the way Bush accomplished not one dam thing in Irag except to create another ally for the Shiite regime in Iran.
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#18966 Jul 12, 2013
I hear Governor Perry once agin eat to much BLUE BELL ICECREAM AND HAD ANOTHER FORGET ME MOMENT OF A BRAIN FREEUP. He sure likes that BLUE BELL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18968 Jul 13, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is you are boringly ignorant. Southern whites you represent? LOL not me for sure. Think you will find Tex will be defiant to such representation by such a one as you and what you represent. Justsaying..
Here is an example of your ignorance. Immigrated 300 years ago. B.S.! What your saying your related to the Pilgrims? First Northern YANKEES. AND what does that matter as well. Is 300 years some magical number which makes everyone from that era acceptable? The little bit of Indian in me says no. For my forefathers have been here for over 30,000 years and you are still just another greenhorn immigrant. Far as I’m concerned if you were to go back from whence you came, some nomadic impoverished tribe assimilating the Neanderthal genes within your illusionary pure strain Anglo Saxon BS.
Then you site bible crap. LOL we all come from Adam and Eve? Kind of like a big DUH there to your racist BS. Just where do you think your Anglo Saxon white bodies come from. Do you actually think Adam and Eve were Anglo Saxon. LOL.. They contained all the races ? Then after they propagated, their children had no recourse than to commit incest to propagate. Eventually they evolved enough to spit out the various races and Anglo Saxon being one. Not even close to being the majority of the worlds population. Alas, which all have been derived from the INCEST of what Adam and Eve thrust upon our civilizations as ordered by their god. Now with that said; You and all of your races that BELIEVE in this as being your source within creation are ancestors of incest.
AND when I encounter individuals that you represent; I must admit that you are an excellent example that incest has had a role in your existence which produced such a lost soul. Whether or not that goes back to the original source I still question. There are those that exemplify intelligence sufficient enough to indicate we have evolved from different scenarios then what pea brains such as you BELIEVE in.
Well, you talk too much so, I'm not reading everything you write.

But, as far as your opinions of me and my fellow Texans - who cares? You're not in Texas. You're one of those Floridians who will throw out law to punish by race. Big ol'racist Floridian.

Location hidden

#18969 Jul 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Obama born in Kenya?
Evenif it were Hawaii, was Hawaii a state, back then?

Location hidden

#18970 Jul 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
True, the 1% are getting even richer.
Corporations have even greater control of our country.
More immigrants have American jobs and Americans have been forced to drop out of the workforce, making room for Obama's immigrants.
There is no recession for those minorities and foreigners who get a paycheck from Obama, thanks to US taxpayers.

Yep, things are great for minorities and non-citizens, as long as slave taxpayers keep working.

Oh thank you, master Obama, for screwing us all at once.

Location hidden

#18971 Jul 13, 2013
pappy wrote:
Defiant, When George W. Bush left office he left our next president holding an empty bucket with no bottom in it. It would not even hold the Iragi oil that Bush and company told us would pay for the rebuilding of Iraq. Declared the war at an end when he declared mission accomplished---remember that episode of the Bush dynasty? That bucket would not even carry cold water. On that day of MISSION ACCOMPLISHED WAS DECLARED WAS THE DAY THAT THE TROOPS NO LONGER COLLECTED COMBAT PAY. sO THE WAR WAS DECLARED ENDED ON THAT DAY.yET THE GOPeers blame all of our trouble;e on Obam. When this messs we are in started under the Bush --Chainy administration and did not end when they left office. Did you ever declare any of our countries troubles on Bush, who was in office when he started the invasion of Iraq and left bin Ladin free to exscape from the mountains of Afghanistan with the rest of the AL Quida terrorist, to scatter and continue to commit terrorist attacks in other foreign lands. Or have you completely gone daffy and forgot he left that mission unaccomplished and undelaced as mission accomplished. It took another president to complete that mission of hunting bin Ladin down and finishing that mission. And by the way Bush accomplished not one dam thing in Irag except to create another ally for the Shiite regime in Iran.
Who can say when we had our last great president? All have faults.

Does that mean we should just accept it, when we find leadership to be false? Currently, Obama is tearing us apart. Are we to allow it, just because previous leaders have erred?

Kinda like Mexicans think they deserve to take our country, because of the past.

Also, like blacks think we should tit-feed them, because of the past.

Try living in the present.

Location hidden

#18972 Jul 13, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>My state has a long way to go before it's outta trouble.
I concur. North Carolina house republicans reworked a motorcycle safety bill to sneak in anti abortion legislation so it would go in under the radar and bypass public input knowing the public (the people they are supposed to represent) were opposed to such a bill.

The republican governor is expected to sign off on it.

You get what you elect, justsayin

Location hidden

#18973 Jul 13, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Obama born in Kenya?
Evenif it were Hawaii, was Hawaii a state, back then?
Wow texitard thank you so much for verifying you mental disorder?

Obama's birthrate August 4, 1961

Hawaii Statehood - August 21, 1959

You really aren't very bright.

Location hidden

#18974 Jul 13, 2013
birth date - before the spelling cops pounce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min Liberal forever 18,773
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Texas 383
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 808
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep 23 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep 16 Lakepointe Resident 2

League City News Video

League City Jobs

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City