Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18868 Jul 7, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are waiting for the perfect link and, you'll never accept any that are given.
So, using BING, type into the search bar:
"obama request 15,00 russian troops"
There are 2,540,000 results, choose your link.
He/she/it is just another typical left wing troll. No matter what you post they still scream like a spanked chimp. The whole object is to frustrate
and silence opposing viewpoints.

I got booted off of websites like slate.com for getting into it with 10 to 15 of these morons at a time. Had fun though.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18869 Jul 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Defiant ,old punk bitch "Actually" is merely another left wing loon. Dime a dozen.
Yep. It's using the same worn out playbook that millions of other ditto monkeys have used and howls like a spanked chimp when I don't play by
ITS rules. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18870 Jul 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I hear your ass is the size of Lake Livingston. You'll have to laugh for nine years without stopping to "laugh" even a small portion of that planetoid off .
With over 11 thousand posts in less than a year on Topix alone it's easy to see why.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18871 Jul 7, 2013
Another murder that we can thank Obama/Holder for with Fast and Furious.

Police chief killed with rifle lost in ATF gun-tracking program

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18872 Jul 7, 2013
"Instead of being tracked, almost all the weapons were lost as they flooded across the border into Mexico. "

Obama and Holder the bumbling idiots want to regulate us?. What a joke!.
love4real

Dallas, TX

#18873 Jul 7, 2013
I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of(22.850.000.00 twenty two million eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars only).
This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2009.

My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the customer is a foreigner.
Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose that 50% of this fund for you and 50% for me.
I will give more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction.

If anyone is interested please write me e-mail on slarinew@yahoo.com

Thanks
why

Hondo, TX

#18874 Jul 7, 2013
test

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18875 Jul 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Defiant ,old punk bitch "Actually" is merely another left wing loon. Dime a dozen.
Call me any name that makes you feel good boy. The fact remains my numbers are good and you have nothing that can refute them....so you call me names like a typical dimwitted little right winger.

Location hidden

#18876 Jul 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I hear your ass is the size of Lake Livingston. You'll have to laugh for nine years without stopping to "laugh" even a small portion of that planetoid off .
Only reason my ass is that size boy is to fit your enormous head that is up it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18877 Jul 7, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me any name that makes you feel good boy. The fact remains my numbers are good and you have nothing that can refute them....so you call me names like a typical dimwitted little right winger.
Your numbers are good for what?. Misleading and distracting people from realizing that we have the most repressive regime in D.C to date?.
Where is the "Hope and Change". or is it just hype and blame?.

Location hidden

#18878 Jul 7, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your numbers are good for what?. Misleading and distracting people from realizing that we have the most repressive regime in D.C to date?.
Where is the "Hope and Change". or is it just hype and blame?.
For something foreign to your tiny brain boy...FACTS.

If my numbers were incorrect your dumb ass would be the first to get on here and cry....."You are wrong you are wrong"

but you can't because my figures are accurate.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18879 Jul 7, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only reason my ass is that size boy is to fit your enormous head that is up it.
How can that be? YOUR head is in the way with your mouth open. Recycling is great, but used food, really?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18880 Jul 7, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
For something foreign to your tiny brain boy...FACTS.
If my numbers were incorrect your dumb ass would be the first to get on here and cry....."You are wrong you are wrong"
Figures don't lie, but liars can figure.

Location hidden

#18881 Jul 7, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can that be? YOUR head is in the way with your mouth open. Recycling is great, but used food, really?.
LMAO boy you can't even talk smack without looking like a complete idiot.

Is that the best you have?

Location hidden

#18882 Jul 7, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

cry cry cry little boy....keep crying because you can't debate on the facts.

Location hidden

#18883 Jul 7, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18885 Jul 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XvijyBIgazEXX
Geez ButtPlug. Is that your way of showing us that you are mentally disturbed?. That's what you get for choosing to be an obscure little
internet troll for your "profession". LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18886 Jul 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
cry cry cry little boy....keep crying because you can't debate on the facts.
You mention "ass" and "little boy" in the same post?. I guess we know what you do for "recreation", pervert.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18887 Jul 8, 2013
T i m you have no people, and you speak for no one. I would tell you to go jump in the lake, but there is already too much pollution in it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18888 Jul 8, 2013
Say Defiant we know your head isn't up Actually a--. There couldn't possibly be any room in there for two heads, especialy when you consider how big his has got to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
William Fitzpatrick charged with failing to ren... Dec 9 wtf friendswood 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Christmas charities Nov '14 MaryJ 1
officer t. montero Nov '14 GUEST 1

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]