Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
17,201 - 17,220 of 21,438 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
CALL UP YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND TELL THEM YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND WERE DUMPED BY ANOTHER GOPARANOID SPAM EMAIL.
Is it true that FEMA signed an agreement to deploy Russian troops to provide security at mass events on U.S. soil? No, that's a fictional claim based on an actual agreement signed by representatives of FEMA and the Russian Emergency Ministry on June 25, 2013 stating that the two countries will share the expertise of first responders and emergency managers as part of an ongoing collaborative emergency relief program last renewed in 2007. The agencies also agreed to collaborate on improving protections against meteorite impacts and other space threats.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/current/ss/R...
fools are easily misled.
The only fool around here is you. Your worthless pResident is supposed to be the Commander-In-Chief of the greatest army on earth. So, what is wrong with
our own troops protecting their own country?.

Something stinks and it isn't just you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant comments;
On a personal note: I also didn't know that the drinking water at Camp Lejeune NC. was contaminated by benzine and other chemicals until recently. I was stationed there for a short time in the early 1970's.
Bernie replies;
Hey that’s when I was there as well did not have the pleasure of meeting you. There about a month for advanced infantry training before being sent to Jax Naval Air Base for Ordnance training. I was told then not to drink the water. LOL so that’s what happened to you… Ha ,ha, AND they are still kicking that can down the road.. Tradition!
I bet all of the people that lived at Tarawa Terrace that had babies born with birth defects and die at an early age from diseases caused by that
drinking water are laughing too. It's pretty funny, huh?. Jerk.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fool around here is you. Your worthless pResident is supposed to be the Commander-In-Chief of the greatest army on earth. So, what is wrong with
our own troops protecting their own country?.
Something stinks and it isn't just you.
Sorry boy but as usual the facts don't support your argument. The claim made by that idiot is 100% false and the sheeple like you drank the kool aid because fox news told you to.

Unless of course you can prove me wrong for the first time in your pathetic little life?

Do you have any PROOF that:
Defiant1 wrote:
Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
Posted by EU Times on Jun 27th, 2013 // 197 Comments
other than the FACTUAL account I posted?

LMAO
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry boy but as usual the facts don't support your argument. The claim made by that idiot is 100% false and the sheeple like you drank the kool aid because fox news told you to.
Unless of course you can prove me wrong for the first time in your pathetic little life?
<quoted text>
LMAO
You didn't answer my question so I will type sslllloooowwwwerrr for you. Why does Obama need foreign troops to handle anything when he has his own army?.

Who says that YOUR account is factual?. You? LOL You have as much credibility as the U.S. LSM.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't look like Obama should rate very high on foreign policy. LOL.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
It doesn't look like Obama should rate very high on foreign policy. LOL.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...
Not to belittle your poll but given the lack of awareness regarding foreign policy by the average American, I wouldn't put much confidence in many of those (polls).
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to belittle your poll but given the lack of awareness regarding foreign policy by the average American, I wouldn't put much confidence in many of those (polls).
I don't have any faith in the U.S.media, period. The only way to get the REAL news and opinions of what's going on is by reading the European news.

But then again, you are right. The average American can't be bothered with anything beyond their own petty little interests.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

America has worn through many cloaks through its history. Foreigners looked out over their seas, oceans and deserts to the promise land of America. Vast ranges of land to be consumed for mere pittance and hard labor. Blood of the martyrs of the revolution which nourished the first sprouts of Liberty, Opportunity, Justice, and the pursuit of Happiness, within this land so blessed, will not soon fade into the night. Nor as the future martyr’s for this ambitious goal be forgotten.
Blood of these revolutionary martyr’s for freedom was not enough. Less than a century later Abraham Lincoln relieved President Buchanan with 11 states in secession seeking to divide the nation into separate independent nation states. Much as in ancient Greece with their city state. Defeat was inevitable by larger unified organizations.
Abe realized the desperate seriousness to our USA’s chances for this young nation to survive was at hand. March 4th 1861 Lincoln steps up to the helm declaring that these 11 states will not survive nor would this nation without unity of all. Greatest loss of American blood, in all of its history was once again demanded in nourishing our goals for freedom and liberty.
Less than ½ a century {1901 to 1909} latter, Ruff Riding Teddy with his big stick picks up the gauntlet to break up those that sought to destroy our democracy through their greed. Siphoning the wealth to a few and returning increasing poverty to the citizens of America.
A little over a century latter, the flower children {1965 to 1975} demonstrated warning the nation of the increasing inequality that existed within USA’s administrations. Less than a ½ a century 2010 USA is once again demonstrated, warning of the inequality in our laborers productivity distributions to the 1% of our nation and providing ever increasing poverty.
The Haves and Haves not is an old fixture of inequality, dating back to the origins of our species. Inequality being the dominating purpose of disputes of tribes, cities, states, and nations. Micro symptom of recessions’ and depressions’ is exhibited by those infected with an imbalance to inequality.
Science has evolved away from suppositious studies, to observing emerging facts through the language of the Universe,{mathematics}. With this key, multi opportunities have come to be realized and identified. This same key to awakening our various curiosities of nature has been turned inward to discover the fundamental flaws to our inability to grasp the cherished Grail of Humanity for Peace. Inequality unregulated is now the most wanted villain in all of the histories’ of humanity.
A cancerous growth that must first be contained with treatments, until a cure can be found. Presently science with less obstructive forces shackling their progress will some day discover that cure. Until then we must preserve and seek the strict containment to our inequality’s cancerous growth.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Bruser wrote:
CALL UP YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND REQUEST AN ANSWER TO THIS INFORMATION RECEIVED BY ME TODAY:
THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM IN THE USA:
Hello Liberals, ready to learn to speak Russian???
Home » Breaking News, Disasters, North America » Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
http://www.eutimes.net/2013/06/obama-requests...
Well, well looks likes holg brussier has introduced his main source of information. A rag tag right wing austerity tabloid. Figures as it goes down well with a sip of Tea. This holg brussier;, you and I have seen their dysfunctional nonsense many times before. All it ends up in is Do, Do.. Just another loony tune of old..
Any one interested in debating this comic book characters of holg brussier?
Too boring, today, think I’ll go out and watch the July 4th Parade and have a picnic to watch the fireworks.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any faith in the U.S.media, period. The only way to get the REAL news and opinions of what's going on is by reading the European news.
But then again, you are right. The average American can't be bothered with anything beyond their own petty little interests.
Your lack of faith in anything is well demonstrated in your lack of faith within yourself. Media is but one sliver of a source for information. More as a guide to direct you to what you are interested in and then research it and educate yourself on it. No wonder your faith is so low in yourself. Merely reading bumper stickers will not do but for do, do.. Actually make an effort in researching. Like you could get started with, EGADS a book. No not your tabloid comic books but actual informative real books of reality.
I can hear you now; Yuck.spittle,%#*(@! Ay you’re the “One” above it all with characters like holg brussiers’…. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
America has worn through many cloaks through its history. Foreigners looked out over their seas, oceans and deserts to the promise land of America. Vast ranges of land to be consumed for mere pittance and hard labor. Blood of the martyrs of the revolution which nourished the first sprouts of Liberty, Opportunity, Justice, and the pursuit of Happiness, within this land so blessed, will not soon fade into the night. Nor as the future martyr’s for this ambitious goal be forgotten.
Blood of these revolutionary martyr’s for freedom was not enough. Less than a century later Abraham Lincoln relieved President Buchanan with 11 states in secession seeking to divide the nation into separate independent nation states. Much as in ancient Greece with their city state. Defeat was inevitable by larger unified organizations.
Abe realized the desperate seriousness to our USA’s chances for this young nation to survive was at hand. March 4th 1861 Lincoln steps up to the helm declaring that these 11 states will not survive nor would this nation without unity of all. Greatest loss of American blood, in all of its history was once again demanded in nourishing our goals for freedom and liberty.
Less than ½ a century {1901 to 1909} latter, Ruff Riding Teddy with his big stick picks up the gauntlet to break up those that sought to destroy our democracy through their greed. Siphoning the wealth to a few and returning increasing poverty to the citizens of America.
A little over a century latter, the flower children {1965 to 1975} demonstrated warning the nation of the increasing inequality that existed within USA’s administrations. Less than a ½ a century 2010 USA is once again demonstrated, warning of the inequality in our laborers productivity distributions to the 1% of our nation and providing ever increasing poverty.
The Haves and Haves not is an old fixture of inequality, dating back to the origins of our species. Inequality being the dominating purpose of disputes of tribes, cities, states, and nations. Micro symptom of recessions’ and depressions’ is exhibited by those infected with an imbalance to inequality.
Science has evolved away from suppositious studies, to observing emerging facts through the language of the Universe,{mathematics}. With this key, multi opportunities have come to be realized and identified. This same key to awakening our various curiosities of nature has been turned inward to discover the fundamental flaws to our inability to grasp the cherished Grail of Humanity for Peace. Inequality unregulated is now the most wanted villain in all of the histories’ of humanity.
A cancerous growth that must first be contained with treatments, until a cure can be found. Presently science with less obstructive forces shackling their progress will some day discover that cure. Until then we must preserve and seek the strict containment to our inequality’s cancerous growth.
Here we go. Another weird post by Blarney whining about inequality again. I have an idea moron. The next time you get a retirement check, go cash it and
give away at least 2/3rds of it to every bum you can find on the street. Also, write a letter to Oblamo and tell him to quit giving away all of our
wealth to the rich elite. Then get back to us about how well it went.

You're a typical leftist idiot Blarney. All whine and no solutions. You should at least provide cheese to serve with the whine.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of faith in anything is well demonstrated in your lack of faith within yourself. Media is but one sliver of a source for information. More as a guide to direct you to what you are interested in and then research it and educate yourself on it. No wonder your faith is so low in yourself. Merely reading bumper stickers will not do but for do, do.. Actually make an effort in researching. Like you could get started with, EGADS a book. No not your tabloid comic books but actual informative real books of reality.
I can hear you now; Yuck.spittle,%#*(@! Ay you’re the “One” above it all with characters like holg brussiers’…. LOL
Stuff it Blarney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question so I will type sslllloooowwwwerrr for you. Why does Obama need foreign troops to handle anything when he has his own army?.
Who says that YOUR account is factual?. You? LOL You have as much credibility as the U.S. LSM.
The question was:

Defiant1 wrote:

Anytime, boy
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
Defiant1 wrote:
Anytime, boy
Here is another source, ObamasBitch

US Gov’t Stockpiling Weapons, Ammo, And…Requesting 15,000 Russian Troops?

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another source, ObamasBitch
US Gov’t Stockpiling Weapons, Ammo, And…Requesting 15,000 Russian Troops?
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...
The question was:

Defiant1 wrote:

Anytime, boy

Try to stick to the question asked boy
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
Defiant1 wrote:
Anytime, boy
Why don't you just admit that you are nothing more than a shill for the fascist corporate plutocracy in DC and that average citizens are not
supposed to know what's going on?.

So, GFY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that you are nothing more than a shill for the fascist corporate plutocracy in DC and that average citizens are not
So, GFY.
The question was:

Defiant1 wrote:

Anytime, boy

Keep running from the question dumb a$$, I can re-post it as many times as you dodge it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
Defiant1 wrote:
Anytime, boy
Keep running from the question dumb a$$, I can re-post it as many times as you dodge it.

So, GFY.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

June 2005 - 5.0% unemployment under Bush
June 2008 - 5.6% unemployment under Bush
June 2013 - 7.6% unemployment under Obama

June 2005 - 37M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2008 - 38M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2013 - 50M people living in poverty under Obama

June 2005 - 22M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2008 - 30M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2013 - 48M people on food stamps under Obama

July 5, 2004 -$7.3T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2008 -$9.8T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2013 -$16.9T National Debt under Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,068
women (Sep '11) 8 hr KyeKye70 3
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 9 hr nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 9 hr nina roth 597
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 499
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Wed Martin Tiller and Joan Se 54
Review: Snazzy Paws (Sep '13) Jul 23 Joe 2
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••