Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 813)

Showing posts 16,241 - 16,260 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
teri

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

test
impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Boys our communist lowlife poster Forand, who sees the world through"democrat"eye s, is a total shill for the criminal Obama cartel.Let's see how the drunk likes it when the dems lose control of both houses in 2014.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,ha. Knew that one sentence would stir you. Now I know you Partially read what I wrote even though I told you not to. As predicted you fail to comprehend it.
1] Unemployment dropped from the 800,000 per month that was handed over to Obama from the republicans FAILED deregulated financial economy. As proven by Pedro’s studies. Which you once again have no knowledge of.
2] IRS issue is still under investigation as to its accuracy. We have to take into account it originates from republicans Tea Intoxicated false leadership. Low creditability there.
3] Brings back our troops from harms way. Something republicans never could do and they never had any exit strategy, did not obtain any objectives. Obama achieved objective in less than 2 years without INVADING the host nation, with huge fighting force that cost $ Trillions in debt. Now why did Romney want to GIVE 2 $ Trillion to the Pentagon’s coffers.? Hmmm We surly would be in a pickle now if that accrued.“OR” are you referring to when the republicans refused $ 300 Million that Obama was asking for to shore up the embassies overseas. Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan leading the Tea Party Charge on that infamous vote NOT to Increase securities to our Embassies.
4] Billions to Green Energy; well why not? Time to get off that Toxic Fuel scenario. His buddies? Yeah more from your Tin Hat protected dysfunctional brain. If you can’t see that Wind power has already outpaced the coal industry in expansion and production. Then as stated before None so blind that choose not to see.. Solar is on its way and knocking, knocking on the Toxic Fuel industries Mansions and serving notice that when their lease are up. Ta, Ta for our taxpayers no longer want the republicans giving them our money for a failing industry.
5] Lied ! Link, link. To that hogwash. Obama was straight forward on Health Care since day one. You on the other hand, wellllllll…Hmmm Sinking the economy? Your long term forecast of your illusionary speculation stands in contrast to what Obama has recently achieved by reducing the budget to a point that its no longer a threat. Try obtaining your info from another site other than your Fox’s Den. Behind the Times. Try catching up.
6] All his time on three issues? False he is more talented than republicans and handles about 50 issues every day and then has time to go dancing and a round of golf or two. The little bit he expends on those three issues keeps Tin Hated herds so busy that they think that’s all there is. LOL GOP’ers that supported Guns will soon have to face the voters again. Majority of voters and some republicans wanted gun reforms. Lets see what that will cost them in 2014. Gay Marriage. So what’s your problem? You want to dictate your bigot ideologies to everyone to embrace? Don’t think you will have many takers on that one. You’re a dying false majority as education and communication increases. Economy is secured your still thrashing about in the old archaic propaganda of yesteryear.
7] Have no idea what you are alluding to. Have not kept up with my tabloid readings. My fault. Furnishing guns to the cartels? Perhaps you are referring to Arizona that has loose Gun Laws. So much so that an 18 year old can purchase all the guns they want and what he does with them is nobodies business. One week this 18 year old buys $ 5,000 worth and the following week $10, 000 and the following week $ 20,000 Hmmm Ahh what the heck, no law against that. The kid is an entrepreneur.
Is that productive? You bet. You can take that to the bank.. LOL Democrats rule in productivity for the past 80 years and Obama is exemplifying the success of Democratic policies in spite of an Obstructionist, dysfunctional republican party.
Here is where you bay your Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, LOL, LOL,LOL
3/4 of a page of nothing but lies? Seriously?. I must have struck a nerve or two. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Bernard Forand Lie Alert wrote:
1. More people became unemployed than employed in the period you speak of. The labor Department shuffles the unemployed into an "unemployable" status after they fail to find work in the normal 90-day period, for which they are eligible for unemployment benefits. During the election, Obama and the Democrats kept extending the 90-day limit on unemployment benefits for the purpose of juggling unemployment statistics and to garner the vote of your everyday lazy, welfare Democrat bum that just does not like to work.
2. It was the Administration's own Inspector General's office that exposed the IRS targeting of Tea Party and other conservative organizations for auditing, delays and harassment. Even the President's Secretary of the Treasury has admitted the illegal practice and promises to punish those responsible.
3. Obama's promise to bring back our troops has not yet been achieved. His reluctance to come to grips with terrorism threats around the world was the reason that he acquiesced to the murder of four diplomats at Benghazi. He had the means and the ordinance to stop the attack on the Benghazi Embassy. There was a special terrorist unit nearby, but they were told to "stand down," as per "higher-ups." Obama was willing to allow the murder of our diplomats in order to give the illusion that there were not terrorists in the Muslim-Theocracy country he had just helped in their revolution. Terrorists worldwide see Obama as weak and naive and they are, no doubt, planning many more attacks at home and abroad before he leaves office. We have seen nothing yet as to the scale of terrorist acts yet to come.
4. An outright lie. It will be another century before coal is replaced as a primary industrial energy source, here or abroad. The cost of wind power has not yet proven it is a viable sourced of energy.
5. Another outright lie. Obama is not straightforward about anything. Obama-care would never have passed Congress without his bribes, such as the Cornhusker Compromise and the Louisiana Purchase. Bribery and political patronage are as corrupt and un-American as the Marxism that Obama espouses.
6. We are $16 trillion in debt and the bill is climbing by millions daily. Obama is the only President in recent years to have our national credit rating lowered. Obama has not proved that he can"handle" anything yet. Most of his actions will cause us to suffer for years to come like many of those "reforms" that Jimmy Carter got passed into law. Obama is setting a record by printing up dollars,not based on our GDP, that are causing inflation and the price of everything to go up.
7. Obama has proposed no law that would take firearms out of the hands of criminals; instead he tries to punish the law-abiding citizens. This is the same practice he follows in immigration reform. He wants to reward the lawbreakers and punish those who wait in line for years for a legal visa.
8. You are a chronic, pathological liar with no intent to do valid research or seek the truth. That makes you a typical "Obamacrat." You would probably like to become Obama's "Joseph Goebbels," but you are not near as clever or good at spreading lies or disguising the truth as Goebbels.
Thanks for the help with Burnt Foreskin, the wordsmithing Obamanoid and government shill.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

impeach wrote:
Boys our communist lowlife poster Forand, who sees the world through"democrat"eye s, is a total shill for the criminal Obama cartel.Let's see how the drunk likes it when the dems lose control of both houses in 2014.
Finally!!! Someone else who sees Foreskin for what he is.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrupt bunch? Are you referring to the Bushwhackers of the previous republican party?
Ahh yes the Theodore Roosevelt bully, bully. Just what was required to obtain the objective of the Afghanistan war. Did it in less than 2 years and without invading another nation like the republicans in Iraq. Bully, Bully for Obama.. Sure beats starting two decade long wars.
Paranoia? You are projecting. That is the nature of the beast of the Right Wing Nuts.
2014 will be interesting. Will the democrats’ rally like it was in 2012? Majority of the voters wanted to regulate Guns that republicans shot down for their pet sponsor NRA. Time will tell….
----------
"Majority of the voters wanted to regulate Guns that republicans shot down for their pet sponsor NRA. Time will tell…."
----------

"Majority of the voters" my a$$. That's just another lie generated by the Obama spin machine. Majority of voters are more concerned about jobs and the economy. You know, just the issues that your worthless MESSiah can't or
won't address.
impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

The CRIMINAL OBAMA has loosed his IRS henchmen on any perceived threat to his tyranny.Conservative groups, churches, backers of Israel, while giving sophisticated fighter jets to our enemy, Egypt! While his healthcare thugs drive up the cost of insurance to bankrupt us all! Less than one per cent of Americans with pre-existing conditions even qualify for this so-called"healthcare "! And it was supposedly designed for THEM!
impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

While scum like Forand lick the genitals of the the democrat enemy of the people, more and more real Americans are starting to see the real threat for what he is-a tyrant consolidating power by canning loyal American military personnel, in favor of his coming army of military leaders loyal only to him, who will have no problem machine gunning peaceful protesters against the criminal acts of a deranged egomaniac bent on destroying America.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

impeach wrote:
While scum like Forand lick the genitals of the the democrat enemy of the people, more and more real Americans are starting to see the real threat for what he is-a tyrant consolidating power by canning loyal American military personnel, in favor of his coming army of military leaders loyal only to him, who will have no problem machine gunning peaceful protesters against the criminal acts of a deranged egomaniac bent on destroying America.
Just to add to this post just a little.

1.6 billion rounds of ammo purchased by Homeland Security.

1700 armored vehicles purchased by Homeland Security.

48.6 million dollars worth of body armor purchased by Homeland Security.

Forend can spin and deny all he wants. Just look it up folks.
JWRussell USMC

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz show us your real birth certificate.
impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

The criminal has thrown the head OF THE IRS under the bus in an attempt to save his filthy regime.The Fuhrer is running scared, only his plans against the American people keep him from total despair.The sychophant Forand squirms as his master races towards the yawning abyss of humiliation and historical degradation.As he rams his tongue further up the rectum of his fast fading hero, even Forand knows this could well be the end for his master, the cockroaches scatter before the light.
Knox

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USMC wrote:
Ted Cruz show us your real birth certificate.
We should have known from the start, with Obama and his birth certificate crisis, that something was seriously wrong with Obama as a candidate.I voted for Obama twice, I feel betrayed.I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand, boy.I'm a vet as well, just don't feel the need to bandy it about in order to impress people, obviously you do.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama.The president.I can't believe I was so wrong about him.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Impeach wrote:
Obama.The president.I can't believe I was so wrong about him.
I despised the Marxist scumbag right from the start. Hope and change my a$$.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I despised the Marxist scumbag right from the start. Hope and change my a$$.
We got change, alright.Hope it stops! Vote republican,2014!
gfjjkkkkkkkv

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Another term damn whites suk ck
gfjjkkkkkkkv

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Perry suks
JWRussell USMC

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

impeach wrote:
The criminal has thrown the head OF THE IRS under the bus in an attempt to save his filthy regime.The Fuhrer is running scared, only his plans against the American people keep him from total despair.The sychophant Forand squirms as his master races towards the yawning abyss of humiliation and historical degradation.As he rams his tongue further up the rectum of his fast fading hero, even Forand knows this could well be the end for his master, the cockroaches scatter before the light.
Good it was a Bush appointee. the hell with the AP, bunch of sissys its about national security.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Good it was a Bush appointee. the hell with the AP, bunch of sissys its about national security.
For you, it's all about free stuff. Stupid Obamanoid.
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

This is for you, dumbass Russell."Those who would sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither." Ben Franklin.....For"security ", my ass. You, JW Russell, are a damn idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,241 - 16,260 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Texas 468
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 8 hr Bootay Gas 687
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 9 hr Tigerturds 597
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 hr lol 16,052
Review: Quickset Locks Rekey Apr 22 The BEST 3
Review: League City Locksmith Service (May '13) Apr 22 Great Locks 17
Review: Locksmith Dickinson, TX Apr 22 great price 4
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
•••