Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
16,001 - 16,020 of 22,288 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
billy bob

Euless, TX

#17501 May 4, 2013
I stepped in Topix and now I can't get it off my shoe!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17502 May 4, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Bluntly, I am bitter that undeserving non-whites are stealing the inheritance of white Americans.
I am bitter that I have to pay for my replacement.
I am also bitter that you are such a racist anti-white pile of chit that is permitted to stink up my country.
In short, go back to your own country and shut the hell up.
Wouldn't Mexicans be upset if whites colonized their country?
Be bitter, you moron. Quite frankly I don't care.
Test

Ballwin, MO

#17503 May 4, 2013
Perry
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17504 May 4, 2013
Ted Cruz show us your birth certificate.
Pretty Please

Port Neches, TX

#17505 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
Thank you!!!!
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17506 May 4, 2013
billy bob wrote:
I stepped in Topix and now I can't get it off my shoe!

You have stepped into a big pile a do do and now your feet our stuck my friend. There is a war going on this forum so i would think that billy bobs would be a much better place to be other then this topix forum. As you can see the dog do do you have stepped in is higher then your waist. But don,t worrie i can handle six do so heads on a topic with no hands.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17507 May 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
Good luck with that. 5 years later and we still haven't seen a real one from Obama.
Bono

Ballwin, MO

#17508 May 4, 2013
Happy
ben

New Braunfels, TX

#17509 May 4, 2013
test
Texans

Ballwin, MO

#17510 May 5, 2013
Lets go!!
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17511 May 5, 2013
Inequality within the USA as reduced us to the 37th place, as defined by the World Bank. On par with Cuba and Mexico.
Now is the time to get the Elitist to pony up what they have been stashing away from our financial equality of laborer’s productivity distributions. it’s the laborer’s that promote consumption of their productivity. Elitist merely hoard our fuel, that is required, for the dynamic engines of our middle class.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17512 May 5, 2013

Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,000 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17514 May 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes Bernard, I've made it to North Carolina.This place is right pretty, just came in from my armorers class in Atlanta.Hoping to make a buck or three.
KUMBAYA to your new adventure in the Great Sovereign State Of North Carolina.
Expended a couple of years in the New Bern and Moorhead area.{Cherry Point} Was there during the time when preachers were preaching “Go tell it on a mountain; To let My people go” One of them had a “Dream”. How many times does man turn his head before he can see. How many deaths will it take before he knows, too many people have died. Now I look back and wonder where have all the flowers gone; a long time ago…. OH When will they ever learn.. Its all blowing in the wind..

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17515 May 5, 2013
What some call belief, some call myth.Thus it has ever been, thus it shall ever be.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17516 May 5, 2013
Pretty Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!!!
You can't stop an avalanche.Soon, the pendulum swings in the opposite direction.....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17517 May 5, 2013
The furniture companies of North Carolina have deserted their highly trained workforce, to outsource.The furniture is not so well made now....people get used to inferior products....in the long run?
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17518 May 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be bitter, you moron. Quite frankly I don't care.
In the early morning rain defiant has no place to go. Remember that rascal Puff ; that lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist. Noble men and princesses would lower their flags as Puff would pass by. Then one day Puff’s head was bent in sorrow. For Defiant no longer came out to play and Puff had to go back into his cave. Now defiant is in the early morning rain with a dollar in his hand and aching in his heart, and with only sand in his pockets.
Ahh the dawn is breaking. Every day the green gardens beckon. Now the time has come to leave you. Now smile and say you’ll wait for me. I don’t know when I’ll be back again. Red Forest to the Gulf Streams waters this land was made for you and me. I ring out the song for green, green all over this land. it’s the green of food and profits. Then we can sing in the sunshine, and laugh everyday…
On the S.S. Defiant...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17519 May 5, 2013
Walk right in sit right down, daddy let your hair hang down...everybodys talkin' bout a new way of walikn', do you wanna lose, your mind?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17520 May 5, 2013
Ted Cruz show us your birth certificate
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17521 May 5, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
KUMBAYA to your new adventure in the Great Sovereign State Of North Carolina.
Expended a couple of years in the New Bern and Moorhead area.{Cherry Point} Was there during the time when preachers were preaching “Go tell it on a mountain; To let My people go” One of them had a “Dream”. How many times does man turn his head before he can see. How many deaths will it take before he knows, too many people have died. Now I look back and wonder where have all the flowers gone; a long time ago…. OH When will they ever learn.. Its all blowing in the wind..
So now you are telling us that the Marines at Cherry Point let you and some other burned out war protesters hang around for two years?.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 17,877
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 11 hr That Fart Guy 722
Main 101 Grill and Bar always on the Edge even ... 12 hr Hungyguy 3
What was on fire this afternoon 14 hr Kitty 1
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) 22 hr luv my Cervelle 59
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••