Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,961 - 15,980 of 22,326 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17452 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, John. Does Lindsay give you wet dreams?

Defently not.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17453 Apr 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to never go to walmart. The diversity is sickening. I only go there when i NEED A NEW WATCH BATTERY, they replace it for free.
Whites should all go to rural small towns. Leave cities to competing minorities, get away from them.
Globalists want to usher all into cities, to control them. Let darkies be controlled. I'm mnoving to the country.

Does the people in that place ever say hi? all i see is alians.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17454 Apr 28, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>is that only thing you no how to say ?
Yeaaa you really may be crazy after all. I believe he is right my friend and your wrong. We have too many illeagals in this county way way too many andthey are very disperate and when people get that way they start breaking the law and why are yoiu sticking up for them when it sounds like your an native american?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17455 Apr 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't responding to your post in the first place , you stupid #itch. You are the retard that needs schooling. May I suggest Reading Comprehension 101.
Lol, you call me a stupid #itch. No big deal, you are chit to me and, that stinks worse than any #itch.

Stop trying to force your way into the white race and just accept that you are mud.
Lie in the puddle and forget about higher grounds.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17456 Apr 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you call me a stupid #itch. No big deal, you are chit to me and, that stinks worse than any #itch.
Stop trying to force your way into the white race and just accept that you are mud.
I think its"stupid bitch", not"stupid #itch".Your thought processes are puerile, void of any trace of intelligence, substituting mindless drivel in place of coherent thought.Another brainless dope, awash in venality, devoid of any capacity for linear reasoning.Celebrate your idiocy then, show everyone how truly embossed in hate you are, spout your mendacity for the world to see, punks like you are, after all,a dime a dozen.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17457 Apr 29, 2013
Should change his name from Truth is might to Mighty trash mouth. Talking trash, that's all he's good at. Racist piece of garbage.
ben

Hondo, TX

#17460 Apr 29, 2013
test
Sue

United States

#17461 Apr 29, 2013
What
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17462 Apr 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're certainly NOT a smart #itch. I can just imagine what you look like and the third rate rat hole of an apartment complex that you reside in.
You're just bitter that you're not smart enough to better yourself. Don't
blame anyone but your parents for spawning and raising an idiot like you.

You deserve to live like the trash that you are, you fat pig.
Razzle Dazzle

United States

#17463 Apr 29, 2013
He needs to be voted out already, time to retire. We need a young whipper snapper in office now.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17464 Apr 30, 2013
Razzle Dazzle wrote:
He needs to be voted out already, time to retire. We need a young whipper snapper in office now.
Really?. A young whipper snapper to do what, exactly?. Young or old, politicians are corrupt, but Perry hasn't cost me any money and that's
all I care about.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17465 Apr 30, 2013
Razzle Dazzle wrote:

A young whipper snapper? What good would that do my friend this county is in a mess that nobody can fix. Now what planet did you come from? This is north richland hills topix forum which means you should be dealing with problems on your own city forum. And what a silly handle to use by the way. You should go by young whipper snapper as that handle sounds better. By the way dazzle gazzle this topic is very old i think its time i pulled the plug onit so you folks will go back to your own city forums.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17467 May 1, 2013
BBJ both topix about the governer are on the topix for every city and town in Texas. And John you can't pull the plug on a damn thing.
Native Texan

Dallas, TX

#17468 May 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
BBJ both topix about the governer are on the topix for every city and town in Texas. And John you can't pull the plug on a damn thing.
Nowhere in history has such a nothing occupied so much Topix space. Any Texan who is not embarrassed after Perry's appearance in the GOP primaries, is a danger to himself.

Texas can run itself without a governor; after all, GWB occupied the position until his handlers, Rove and Cheney, flim-flamed the country. Electing that dufas set the stage for another disaster, Obama. Both candidates proved that anyone can be president of our "low information" society, if he has the right (demagogue) handlers.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17469 May 1, 2013
Bush+Perry=Dumb&Dumber Obama=Clueless. Well at least the rest of the country can't blame Texas for Obama.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17470 May 1, 2013
As California voters sign away their second amendment rights, on a fake petition......idiots....
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17471 May 1, 2013
Why do you think they call it the LAND of NUTS and FRUITS?
Perry

United States

#17472 May 1, 2013
What happen in Waco? Hope you can sleep, you should have had more inspections ordered. Musts not care about your people like you say you do.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17474 May 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
Why do you think they call it the LAND of NUTS and FRUITS?
Land of Psychos and fudge pounders, more like it....
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17475 May 1, 2013
Texan wrote:

Yeaa i know i can,t pull the plug mr texan but i can jabber and jabber my jaws until one gets tired of hearing me. I have a good ole time reading these replies i sometimes get back from people. But don,t worrie i plan to step on other toes on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 17,901
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 526
Main 101 Grill and Bar always on the Edge even ... 17 hr Main Street Patron 6
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
What was on fire this afternoon Aug 29 Kitty 1
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Aug 29 luv my Cervelle 59
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

League City People Search