Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17361 Apr 21, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco here is one of your kinsmen that you may find that is most impressive when nothing is said. As you can see these creatures still walk our streets. Want a gun in those hands. LOL Just another Zionist of some dysfunctional religion. No doubt ownership is paramount in their fallacy world. Very similar to a Taliban don’t you think?
Truth is might; What an avatar. Illuminates the lack of… Consider you’re your false religion and the ominous onus you place on the intelligence of others to try to decipher your marbled rationality. Your just like all the rest of the mentally handicap. We just need to classify which category to put you in without offending that category. LOL defines this god as one that separates his creation to be in opposition to themselves. This god sits on a throne amusing its self by watching the simpleton mortals constantly attacking each other. Weird god that seeks to destroy the creation for simple amusement. Ahh but that’s the “Might Of Truth”..
If you're so damn smart, why are you wasting time on this obscure thread, instead of being supreme leader of the whole universe?.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17363 Apr 22, 2013
I'm scared of nothing, and like they said in the movie; You can't handle the truth.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17365 Apr 22, 2013
Hell; we need to put Barney and Truthismight in a cell together. When they are done we only have one to listen to. Commie or racist? Oh well at least we would be rid of one of them. I'll put my money on the racist.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17366 Apr 22, 2013
Texan wrote:
I'm scared of nothing, and like they said in the movie; You can't handle the truth.
I await your truths. What ever they maybe. Does you, exclude all others that do not bend to your will,“Beliefs” with their limited borders? Ahh yes the way of the tyrants. Their truths and no other. I prefer my independence to the dictated life you are emulating, that you exist in. Fear and tremble to go beyond your narrow borders of existence and question the universe for answers unbiased from your previous indoctrinations.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17367 Apr 22, 2013
Texan wrote:
Hell; we need to put Barney and Truthismight in a cell together. When they are done we only have one to listen to. Commie or racist? Oh well at least we would be rid of one of them. I'll put my money on the racist.
I hear the drizzle of the rain falling on the bordering walls of the shanty shack that you reside in. Once again violence is all you have to resolve your problems you come across. This is what you want the rest of us to except as a “TRUTH”. Feeble, frail of one that exist in some little town that believes in pledging allegiance to the walls. A town where the rain produces rainbows that are black. Its not that the colors aren’t, there its just a lack of imagination. Nothing but the dead of night in your little world of fallacies just continuously recycling. Just keeps on faking it. Such a dubious soul. Not really making it.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17368 Apr 22, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so damn smart, why are you wasting time on this obscure thread, instead of being supreme leader of the whole universe?.
Ahh you poke your listless comments hither thither. You are one who is most impressive when you have no comments.
Oh that solar panel excursion is still pumping out free energy. Good try, Golf Cart. Ha, ha try again..
Oh you think I’m so smart. Ha, ha, ha. Obscured thread? Are you implying that your self esteem has been reduced to obscurity? Chin up there. Gather up your books and your poetry. Think of your self as an Island all alone. You are a rock! In a fortress deep and mighty. No need of friendship. Don’t talk of love. You have heard those words before somewhere deep in your memories. You are sheeted in your amour and no one touches you. You are an Island You are a Rock.
That help ya? Yippe Yo Ca Yay….
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17369 Apr 22, 2013
I am not violent for the most part Barney, but I would find it interesting to find out how a suposedly intelligent commie puke like yourself would deal with a face to face confrontation with a racist barbarian like Truth is might. Fear and tremble, I do not, I stand upright and face my fears. So attempt to baffle us with your bullshit, because you can't dazzel us with brilliance because you have none. Dirty commie puke.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17370 Apr 22, 2013
My belief in GOD is a private thing.My relationship with HIM is also private.My reasons, are my own.We travel different paths, all of us.Different experiences, different TRUTHS.To my own TRUTHS,I remain constant.Don't believe as I do? That is your right.Not my job to criticize or judge.I CAN only live my own life.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17373 Apr 22, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh you poke your listless comments hither thither. You are one who is most impressive when you have no comments.
Oh that solar panel excursion is still pumping out free energy. Good try, Golf Cart. Ha, ha try again..
Oh you think I’m so smart. Ha, ha, ha. Obscured thread? Are you implying that your self esteem has been reduced to obscurity? Chin up there. Gather up your books and your poetry. Think of your self as an Island all alone. You are a rock! In a fortress deep and mighty. No need of friendship. Don’t talk of love. You have heard those words before somewhere deep in your memories. You are sheeted in your amour and no one touches you. You are an Island You are a Rock.
While the solar panels are pumping out "free energy", you're online pumping out free B.S. or are you getting paid for it?. Burnt Rearend is a legend in
his own mind.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17375 Apr 22, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>

Mr barney i hear that good looking lady owner of this topix forum is going to bann you. Do me a faver and leave the forum quetly without me stepping on your big toes on this forum.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17376 Apr 23, 2013
Legend in his own mind---that would seem logical.
wade

Hondo, TX

#17377 Apr 23, 2013
test
wade

Hondo, TX

#17378 Apr 23, 2013
test
seth

Hondo, TX

#17379 Apr 23, 2013
test
Truth

Carrizo Springs, TX

#17380 Apr 23, 2013
I suppose he's good enough for Texas, just not good enoufgh to make it as a presidential candidate.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17382 Apr 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
I suppose he's good enough for Texas, just not good enoufgh to make it as a presidential candidate.
THAT'S how you see it?
Truth

Carrizo Springs, TX

#17383 Apr 23, 2013
Just kidding, not good enough for Texas either.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17384 Apr 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
Just kidding, not good enough for Texas either.
Sometimes,a person just has to pay attention to what people say.I should keep that in mind.
Marilyn

Corpus Christi, TX

#17385 Apr 23, 2013
Well they should deport all those Iraqis and Russians cause aren't they the ones creating all this troubles with and then those poor people from Mexico that want to come and make a living they are not allowed and why not at least they don't try to bum up buildings and trains and innocent people its time we Hispanics start speaking up and we should be hurt our votes count also come on let's start speaking out yea for us lets get rid of the bad ones the right way no bumps and guns please try standing up for what is right
Factotems

United States

#17386 Apr 23, 2013
Marilyn wrote:
Well they should deport all those Iraqis and Russians cause aren't they the ones creating all this troubles with and then those poor people from Mexico that want to come and make a living they are not allowed and why not at least they don't try to bum up buildings and trains and innocent people its time we Hispanics start speaking up and we should be hurt our votes count also come on let's start speaking out yea for us lets get rid of the bad ones the right way no bumps and guns please try standing up for what is right
They should deport all lawbreakers. Those include illegal aliens, as long as 8 USC 1325 is on the books.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning Compan... Dec 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) Dec 21 concernedinlctx 2
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
William Fitzpatrick charged with failing to ren... Dec 9 wtf friendswood 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
ESPN10:43 AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys