Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24908 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It is true, rich republicans want to keep their nannies, housekeepers and gardeners and Republican farmers want to keep all the people who harvest their crops and raise and care for their livestock. They just want to make sure they don't have to pay a living wage.
Defiant just makes it up as he goes along.
I report, people decide. I didn't make up that web page. Some people will ignore it.
Others may jump on the band wagon. You can go take a one way trip and go
jump into a lake.

So, according to your post, you finally acknowlege the fact that both political parties are
actually a party of one, especially when it comes to money and power. They must be
making themselves more obvious every day when even a dim bulb like you can see it.

Five million more DemocRat voters coming right up, grabbing that government cheese. The rest of you worthless takers now have even more competition.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24909 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Send them your cash, fool. They're laughing all the way to the bank. I had no idea you were really that stupid, make sure you give till it hurts. I almost feel bad now that I know how gullible and uneducated you really are. I didn't think that you were one of those........Talking about uninformed.........lol for real.
Actually, I only give generously to the NRA. So far it's been money well spent.....lol for real.
Cry,cry,cry all you want little libtard. I'm just making sure other people are informed of
what King Barry and the rich elite are up to.

This country is going to sh!t, thanks to King Barry and morons like you. You government cheese takers will be the first ones to take the hit when everything finally implodes.

What do you want engraved on your Darwin Award, idiot?.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24910 Aug 28, 2014
The Fart Name List (Part 1)

The Alarm Fart - This is a good fart for the beginner. It is easy to identify. It starts with a loud unnaturally high note, wavers like a siren, and ends with a quick downward note that stops before you expect it to. It sounds like something is wrong. If it happens to you, you will know right off why it is called the Alarm Fart. You will be alarmed. The alarm fart however is rare.

The Amplified Fart - This is any fart that gets its power more from being amplified than from the fart itself. A metal porch swing will amplify a fart every time. So will a plywood table,and empty fifty gallon drum, a tin roof, or some empty cardboard boxes if they are strong through being amplified in this way can be called an Amplified Fart. These are common farts under the right conditions. For example, if you're sitting on an empty 55-gallon steel drum.

The Anticipated Fart - This one warns that it is back there waiting for some time before it arrives. A person who is uneasy for a time in a crowd and who later farts at a time when they think no one will notice has farted an Anticipated Fart.

The Back Seat Fart - This is a fart that occurs only in automobiles. It is identified chiefly by odor. The Back Seat Fart can usually be concealed by traffic noise as it is an eased-out fart and not very loud. But its foul odor will give it away, due to the way air moves around in a car. It is often followed by someone saying, "Who farted in the back seat?"

The Barn Owl Fart - A familiarity with owl calls is helpful in identifying this fart. Almost any morning if you get up just before daybreak you can hear one of these birds talking to himself. It's a sort of a crazy laugh, particularly the way it ends. If you hear a fart that has about eight notes in it, ending on a couple of down notes, and it sounds maniacal, you have heard the rare Barn Owl Fart.

The Bathtub Fart - People who would never in their life know one fart from another, who would like to act like fart don't exist, will have to admit that a Bathtub Fart is something special. It is the only fart you can see! What you see is the bubbles. The Bathtub Fart can be either single or multiple noted and fair or foul as to odor. It makes no difference. The farter's location is what does it. Maybe there is a kind of muffled pong and one big bubble. Or there may be a ping ping ping and a bunch of bubbles. The sound I should point out depends somewhat on the depth of the water, and even more on the tub. If it is one of those big old heavy tubs with the funny legs you can get terrific sound effects. While one of the new thin ones half buried in the floor can be disappointing.

The Biggest Fart in the World Fart - Like the great bald eagle, this fart is pretty well described just by its name. This can either be a group one or a group two fart and can occur just about anywhere. I heard it one time, a group two identification, in a crowded high school auditorium one night, right in that silence that happens when a room full of people has stopped singing the Star Spangled Banner and sat down. It came from the back. There was not a soul in that room that missed it. A fart like that can be impressive. The most diagnostic characteristic of the Biggest Fart In The World is it size.Fart freaks who go around showing off, farting like popcorn machines, and making faces before they fart or asking you to pull their finger and then they fart, never have what it takes for this one, which is rare even among your most serious farter's.

The Bitburr: Sounds like just that--you're walking and the initial explosion "BIT!--" during one step is followed by a more gentle release of the rest of the volume during the next step: "brrrrrr..."
brad

Bolton, CT

#24911 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>No The made up teabag story of special interests groups campaigning the President, consists of Republican business owners seeking cheap labor and its well known that conservatives like to employ undocumented people in their households so they can avoid paying taxes on them. The people defiant is giving all his money too, are talking about the special interest groups seeking amnesty, I simply stated who the special interest groups are. By the way , most farmers are Republicans with their hands out ,looking for subsidies.
So Oblamer is bypassing Congress to appease Republicans?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24912 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>No The made up teabag story of special interests groups campaigning the President, consists of Republican business owners seeking cheap labor and its well known that conservatives like to employ undocumented people in their households so they can avoid paying taxes on them. The people defiant is giving all his money too, are talking about the special interest groups seeking amnesty, I simply stated who the special interest groups are. By the way , most farmers are Republicans with their hands out ,looking for subsidies.
So, what do Republican farmer subsidies have to do with Oblamer granting amnesty to 5 million Illegal Aliens?.

If it's so well known that conservatives like to employ illegals, then where is your proof to back this statement?. Methinks that you are full of sh!t as usual.
why

Hondo, TX

#24913 Aug 28, 2014
test

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24914 Aug 28, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please set up new fart prizes tomorrow!!! I think fat Hillary secretly won last time and sniffed all the farts up!!
You guys are so BAD! Us old ladies pack a few extra pounds as we age. Jeb is stumping for Scott in my state. So it is Hillary-Castro for me. The hispanics will decide this one. Jeb and Marco will take Florida if they have to cheat again like when W. Ran! Nitey nite ladies and gents. MMJ campaigning is very tiring. Keep the farts coming.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24915 Aug 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I report, people decide. I didn't make up that web page. Some people will ignore it.
Others may jump on the band wagon. You can go take a one way trip and go
jump into a lake.
So, according to your post, you finally acknowlege the fact that both political parties are
actually a party of one, especially when it comes to money and power. They must be
making themselves more obvious every day when even a dim bulb like you can see it.
Five million more DemocRat voters coming right up, grabbing that government cheese. The rest of you worthless takers now have even more competition.
The web page you were advertising is BEGGING idiots to send them money. They were using the same old right wing tactic of fearmongering, and you are buying what they are selling. I have always said both parties have problems you just stopped reading because I used to call you out on your racial slurs directed at the President. I am not a fan of Obama,(but I did vote for him twice) because of what he has done and what he hasn't done, not because of the color of his skin. I am going to defend him against racial attacks and lies told about where he was born as I would do for almost anyone. Poor democrats have their hands out and so do rich Republicans ,as do social security recipients ,and people on medicare of both parties, conservatives just complain more.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24916 Aug 28, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think harvests the fruits and vegetables you eat? Even the republican police commissioner of New York City got busted for his undocumented servants. You remember him, Saint Rudy' s good buddy, the one who got nominated to head homeland security.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24917 Aug 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I only give generously to the NRA. So far it's been money well spent.....lol for real.
Cry,cry,cry all you want little libtard. I'm just making sure other people are informed of
what King Barry and the rich elite are up to.
This country is going to sh!t, thanks to King Barry and morons like you. You government cheese takers will be the first ones to take the hit when everything finally implodes.
What do you want engraved on your Darwin Award, idiot?.
You have proved what? That you get your "information" from a group of rich beggars. All you have done is proven how uninformed you are. Don't you have a toddler you can take to the gun range? You can show everybody how smart you are, just hand her an Uzi, and tell her to squeeze.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24918 Aug 28, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what the people defiant gives his money to, told him. Defiant was promoting their plea for money on an earlier post. The moron even claimed it as a news item.
Jenks

United States

#24919 Aug 28, 2014
A lawsuit was filed on August 21st against the St. Louis County Circuit Court by Charles C. Johnson of Gotnews.com . The suit seeks to obtain records related to a reported conviction of second degree murder against Michael Brown......"
very interesting.....
the media will certainly investigate this thoroughly.... HA, fat chance!
brad

Bolton, CT

#24920 Aug 29, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think harvests the fruits and vegetables you eat? Even the republican police commissioner of New York City got busted for his undocumented servants. You remember him, Saint Rudy' s good buddy, the one who got nominated to head homeland security.
LOL

Oblamer is arguably the most powerful man in the world.
With the stroke of a pen he can legitimize millions of criminals,and you justify that because some piddly shit little washed up past Mayor might have had an illegal cutting his grass?

A Government is only as good as its leadership,is it any wonder corruption and incompetence run rampant with Oblamer at the helm?
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24921 Aug 29, 2014
The Fart Name List (Part 2)

The Bullet Fart - Its single and most pronounced diagnostic characteristic is its sound. It sounds like a rifle shot. The farter can be said to have snapped it off. It can startle spectators and farter alike. Fairly common following the eating of the more common fart foods, such as beans.

The Burning Brakes Fart - A silent fart identified by odor alone. Usually and adult fart, occurring while the adult is driving a car or has a front seat passenger who farts. The Burning Brakes Fart actually does smell a little like burning brakes, and seems to hang around longer than most farts Which gives whoever farted a chance to make a big show of checking to see if the emergency brake has been left on. When he finds it hasn't you know who farted. A common automobile fart.

The Car Door Fart - Either a group one or a group two fart. Very tricky. It is meant to be a concealed fart. A matter of close timing is involved, the farter trying to fart at the exact moment he slams the car door shut. It is usually a good loud fart. It is one of the funnier farts when it doesn't work, which is almost every time. It is a desperation fart and not too common.

The Celestial Fart - Not to be confused with the Did An Angel Speak Fart, which is simply any loud fart in church. The Celestial Fart is soft and delicate, surprising in a boy or an adult. It is probably the most shy of all farts and might be compared with the wood thrush, a very shy bird. It does not have the sly or cunning sound of the Whisper Fart. It is just a very small clear fart with no odor at all. Very rare.

The Chicken Soup Fart: One day I had chicken soup for lunch at work and then stopped off at the gym after work. When it came on, I eased it out, covered by the gym's muzak. It smelled exactly like chicken soup. A few feet away some woman sniffed and said; "Is somebody cooking?" I had to turn to the wall to hide my laughter.

The Chinese Firecracker Fart - This is an exceptional multiple noted fart identified by the number, and variety of its noises, mostly pops and bangs. Often when you think it is all over, it still has a few pops and bangs to go. In friendly company this one can get applause. Uncommon.

The Command Fart - This fart differs from the Anticipated Fart in that it can be held for long periods of time waiting for the right moment. Unlike the Anticipated Fart, it is intended to be noticed. Harold Tabor recently held a Command Fart for the whole period in history class and let it go right at the end when the teacher asked if there were any questions.

The Common Fart - This fart needs little description. It is to the world of farts what the house sparrow is to the world of birds. I can see no point in describing this far any further.

The Crowd Fart - The Crowd Fart is distinguished by its very potent odor, strong enough to make quite a few people look around. The trick here is not to identify the fart but the farter. This is almost impossible unless the farter panics, and starts a fit of coughing or starts staring at the ceiling or the sky as though something up there fascinates him. In which case he is the one. Very common.

The Cushioned Fart - A concealed fart, sometimes successful. The farter is usually on the fat side, sometimes a girl. They will squirm and push their butt way down into the cushions of a sofa or over-stuffed chair and ease-out a fart very carefully without moving then or for some time after. Some odor may escape, but usually not much. Common with some people.

The Did An Angel Speak Fart - This is any loud fart in church. This fart was first called to my attention by my father. He probably read about it somewhere. For fart watchers who go to church, this is a good one to watch for as this is the only place it can be found.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24922 Aug 29, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Accepting kweers does not help Texans, it does not help Christians, it does not help America. It only helps kweers, who make up 1.3 of the US population. You mentallly ll minority, cannot dictate our christian beliefs.
Here, we tolerate you, so long as you shut up.
You could go to Iran, where you would be be-headed. Or to Nigeria, where you will be imprisoned.
Isn't it better to STFU and stay in the US?
You really are the "inquisitor"........ ..I hope the "kweers" of SS tar and feather you. STFU and leave SS!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24923 Aug 29, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Cstholics attended that meeting. Recent history shows how Catholics are pedophiles.
So are Methodists!
Jeremy Rutherford

El Paso, TX

#24924 Aug 29, 2014
I went to see Gov. Perry once at a rally. I liked his speech and I wanted to get his autograph. When I got closer to him, one of his aides called me a douche. I didn't like that too much and I won't vote for him again. Instead, I support Wendy. She is the candidate for me.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24925 Aug 29, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>There are way too many unemployed transtesticles on these forums. Reader beware!
Indeed! And a few PERV's also.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24926 Aug 29, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thank GOD. No one in my family is a slutty Mexican so, what's your point?
Yes there are. Her name is Chelsea and she is beautiful. Soon to be Dairy Festival Queen when she is the right age. Viva La Chelsea!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24929 Aug 29, 2014
Truth Ferret wrote:
Inquisitor: I'll answer that for you. The democrats want them here because they will form a huge underclass and will be their voting base. Plus, there needs will overwhelm the system and cause taxes to be raised to help support them.
hmmmmmmm. Looks like I am RIGHT! About you that is..........Addison DeWitt also. Lolololololololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Tue ChristinaP 7
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug 4 Kim 257
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul '16 zoe 2
i love kickboxing League City Jul '16 Anonymous 3
4th of July In Bacliff (Jun '09) Jul '16 Josie 8
Review: Law Offices Of Jerome Karam (Aug '13) Jun '16 Jasmine 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages