Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Read more
Righteous

Jupiter, FL

#24653 Aug 12, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Most people born in the Americas consider themselves Americans. The fact you don't know this ,shows how unaware you are, of the world around you.
your moniker suits you to a T.......... does your monmy still call you that?????
Righteous

Miami, FL

#24654 Aug 12, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
Hey Perry! You piece of chit. Glasses dont make a person look smarter, standing next to you does.
I crap things smarter than you b e a n e r ..........
Gasman

United States

#24655 Aug 12, 2014
Although little had been done for the nation's farts, the sparking forces of the Farting Revolution were elites outside DeezFarts inner circle, such as Francisco Flatulence, a member of one of the richest fart owning families in Mexico, plus farting intellectuals, and industrial fart activists.

The fraudulent farts of 1910 keeping 80 year old DeezFarts in power brought opposition elements together, unleashing a 10 year farting war known as the Fart Revolution (1910–1920).

The conflict was not a unified farting, but took place mainly in Mexico's north with organized farters of movement under leaders such as Pancho Fartman and Alvaro Ofarts and in the center of Mexico, particularly the state of Morelos with guerrilla peasants farting under the leadership of Emiliano Zapfarter.

The war killed a tenth of the nation's farts and drove many northern smaller farters across the U.S. border to escape the larger farting. The Revolution ended the system of large fart estates, or haciefarters that had originated with the Spanish Fartfest.
Pay your way

El Paso, TX

#24656 Aug 12, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
I crap things smarter than you b e a n e r ..........
I know the law you buzzard.
Gasman

United States

#24657 Aug 12, 2014
A new farting framework was established in the Constitution of 1917, which reversed the farts established under Porfirio DeezFarts that gave absolute farting rights to individuals.

Article 27 of the Fartstitution, empowered the State to explode farts and gave the State soiled underwear rights, which had been the principle during the farting era.

Organized farts contribution to the revolution was recognized in Article 123, guaranteeing farting unions' rights. In Article 3, the State strengthened its anals to control the fart power of the Roman Colon Church.

Northern revolutionary generals Alvaro OFarter and Plutarco Fartman Calles each sniffed a four-year presidential fart following the end of the farting conflict in 1920. The assassination of president-farter Obregón in 1928 led to a bowel movement on succession, solved by the creation of a fart party structure in 1929.
Righteous

Jupiter, FL

#24658 Aug 12, 2014
Pay your way wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the law you buzzard.
I'm sure you do.......... it goes along with your arrest record you FREELOADER.......
Pay your way

El Paso, TX

#24659 Aug 12, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you do.......... it goes along with your arrest record you FREELOADER.......
Jealous much?
dems

Hondo, TX

#24660 Aug 12, 2014
how bout dem
Kristi Kramer

El Paso, TX

#24661 Aug 12, 2014
I plan to vote for Wendy because I think she will expand ObamaCare in a way that only a woman would understand. I had my first period at age 11 during a visit to my grandparents house. I didn't know what to do so rather than seek counsel from grown-ups, I just kept replacing my underwear until I had no more underwear to replace. Finally, I told my grandmother what was happening, and she reluctantly helped me, scolding me all the while for the mess I was making..

I have come to see that such issues go beyond parents and families. I think Uncle Sam should get involved because for too many girls, the products that mark 'becoming a woman' are luxuries, not givens. Getting your period means new expenses, days away from school and risking regular infections. Women’s feminine hygiene products should be free for all, all the time.

In countries where sanitary products are inaccessible or unaffordable, menstruation can mean missed school for girls and an increased dropout rate, missed work for women and repeated vaginal infections because of unsanitary menstrual products.

It's crazy that women should have to dish out money for a product half the population needs multiple times a day, every month for approximately 30 years. If men got periods, they would brag about how long and how much, would would talk about their menstruation as the beginning of their manhood, that there would be gifts, religious ceremonies and sanitary supplies would be federally funded and free.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24662 Aug 12, 2014
Pay your way wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Probably not as much as you will be when the government cheese runs out ya freeloader.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24663 Aug 12, 2014
Kristi Kramer wrote:
I plan to vote for Wendy because I think she will expand ObamaCare in a way that only a woman would understand. I had my first period at age 11 during a visit to my grandparents house. I didn't know what to do so rather than seek counsel from grown-ups, I just kept replacing my underwear until I had no more underwear to replace. Finally, I told my grandmother what was happening, and she reluctantly helped me, scolding me all the while for the mess I was making..
I have come to see that such issues go beyond parents and families. I think Uncle Sam should get involved because for too many girls, the products that mark 'becoming a woman' are luxuries, not givens. Getting your period means new expenses, days away from school and risking regular infections. Women’s feminine hygiene products should be free for all, all the time.
In countries where sanitary products are inaccessible or unaffordable, menstruation can mean missed school for girls and an increased dropout rate, missed work for women and repeated vaginal infections because of unsanitary menstrual products.
It's crazy that women should have to dish out money for a product half the population needs multiple times a day, every month for approximately 30 years. If men got periods, they would brag about how long and how much, would would talk about their menstruation as the beginning of their manhood, that there would be gifts, religious ceremonies and sanitary supplies would be federally funded and free.
Are you serious?? LOL!!
Joyce

United States

#24664 Aug 12, 2014
Kristi Kramer wrote:
You were 11 years old and your parent's responsibility too bad for you that your family is apparently dysfunctional insensitive jerks but hey we all have our faults. Wendy Davis is an evil lying opportunist of a female and I will never support that kind of a person (male/female) as my representative since that type of personality is guaranteed to be corrupt.

No one owes you anything for free princess except if you are underage and that responsibility is your family's.

You post is nothing more than a advertisement your vote is 'for sale' to the highest bidder (the person who will give you free stuff).

Go to the corner of the room and hold your head in shame!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24667 Aug 13, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
American is someone living in America, that would be the Western Hemisphere.
Mexican-American is not a real American. He's only a hyphenated one, a divided American. John Wayne made a speech about those hyphenated Americans.

Location hidden

#24668 Aug 13, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The millions of votes he got more than the draft dodger got.
I know: you are used to the kind of election when the person who got fewer voters but still won, like George Bush.
You're the one who said that Republicans cheated on the votes yet, your demorat won. Explain why Repubs would cheat, only to let the rat win?
Common sense and history tells you, the one who cheats wins. Obama won by buying off stupid voters, like you. Now, you're a slave to the US/Muslim king.

You know why that rat won't be voted out,or any other demorat? Because there only a few Americans who don't suck off the gov, the ones who do, are die-hard suckers. Only the ones who don't have their hand out and pay for the rest, can see the problem.
You owe us a big thank you, you leach.

That's why your rep. isn't in jail. Too many leachers need him.

Location hidden

#24669 Aug 13, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
How does that make them racist?
Gosh, you're naive or in denial.
Blacks targeting and extorting from whites exclusively, isn't racist? How is it not racist?
I'm not stupid and, neither are other whites. We can see that you are trying to white-wash the truth, even though you're black. Haha! You know nothing about white, except how to kill it, legally.
What if we white shove that legality upyerass, while we kick it?

Location hidden

#24670 Aug 13, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>pedophiles are bad.......I agree on that.......heterosexuals can be pedophiles also. Many gay couples are raising children these days........Rosie ODonnell.....Sir Elton John.......Ricky Martin........Doogie Houser........I can't remember his real name currently..........you know what a CVA does to the brain........lol......many gay couples are raising children these days. They are in the PTA and they are great parents. I know it is better than an orphanage. I wish a nice gay couple had adopted me when my mom died. It is better than being brainwashed 24/7. By Brother Oler in BH. Meredith Baxter-Birney is gay these days. She has children from her heterosexual relationship. You have been BRAINWASHED my dear!!!!!!!!
Gays, by choosing to be that way, have decided not to have children. If they adopt or steal/buy a kid, it is only to raise them in their own sick image.
Strength in twisted numbers.

Location hidden

#24671 Aug 13, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.......I like to know the gender of people. Usually I can tell. I do like to hear the conservative female side.......but unless we walk in each others shoes......you don't seem psychotic to me. Would you mind telling me what your career is? Housewife is a career in my book. We have 2nurses here. What is your education? What religion are you. I was brought up Church of Christ. Just askin'. because Texas women tend to be nosy beeches!........lol
Ok, I'm not giving you too much information.
Yep, I'm a Texan - a Texan supremacist, really. And I'm a southern Baptist. I might be supremacist in that, as well.:)
saltine cracker slapper

Los Angeles, CA

#24672 Aug 13, 2014
hows about dat you let me take a pickel and boof you then your lilly white ass can eats it after you clean it off spanky ...

Location hidden

#24673 Aug 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtard logic. Someone else already did it, so it's alright if your guy does it.
I wonder if these Libtards might start rioting, because conservatives disagree with them?
Same mentality, I think.

Location hidden

#24674 Aug 13, 2014
Wendy Holman wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal citizens dont have a right to form a vigilante mob and thrreaten kids. These kkk types are a bunch of criminal thugs
Legal American citizens have every right to protest the invasion of our country. Illegal aliens, no matter the age, have no right to invade our country. If you, living on our soil, agree with the enemy, you are treasonous and should be deported somewhere else. You're stolen rights do not trump our inherited rights.
Be American or get out. We don't need you and, don't want immigrants who hate America.
You really should just shut up and do as the Romans do cos, you are in our country, not yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Mar 24 Fart sniffer 8
Prepping Mar 2 stephenc1969 1
When Organized Crime IS the Police........... Mar 2 andrewstitt 2
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) Feb 28 Sick of trash 357
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
single women Feb '15 jonomorris92 1
Seeking Tax Manager/CPA position open with a Ho... (Apr '11) Feb '15 Tylequious Jackson 2
League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]