Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24584 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Maw Maw Baby Jane

Tampa, FL

#24373 Aug 4, 2014
Amen peeps!
Maw Maw Baby Jane

Tampa, FL

#24374 Aug 4, 2014
TOLERANCE. Is a good thing.
Walter Simon

El Paso, TX

#24375 Aug 4, 2014
Maw Maw Baby Jane wrote:
Amen peeps!
Do you like the sweet stuff, honey?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24376 Aug 4, 2014
Ralph Mendoza wrote:
I pray that Obama becomes president forever! He helps my people by giving them love, kindness and lots of free things. I'm so happy he letting my people come here and stay because they are tired of working and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect and nice car and house to live in. The people of America owe us at least that much for letting them stay here in our country.
Well I'm tired of working too and in a few years someone else can support you. When Obama runs out of taxpayer money to feed you, he and the rest of the
wing nuts in DC can pay for you out of their own pockets or force you to go
get a job.

So, if you like your President, you can keep your President.
Liberal forever

Tampa, FL

#24377 Aug 4, 2014
Lolololol. Deer Park, Texas......

Defiant1........

That is my old hometown. Stinkadena, Texas.......aka. Pasadena. I am known there. Lol
Liberal forever

Tampa, FL

#24378 Aug 4, 2014
Yes Texas needs equal rights for Gays.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24379 Aug 4, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Lolololol. Deer Park, Texas......
Defiant1........
That is my old hometown. Stinkadena, Texas.......aka. Pasadena. I am known there. Lol
Well, if you like your hometown, you can keep your hometown. I'm a little tired of air you can taste. I work in downtown Houston and it doesn't smell much nicer there
either.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Westland, MI

#24380 Aug 4, 2014
Maw Maw Baby Jane wrote:
Progressives do care about the children.
How? I don't see any child being helped by enslaving them...... Whether it is govt non-constitutional role of playing parent or bringing kids into the country to be exploited.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24381 Aug 4, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Yes Texas needs equal rights for Gays.
That reminds me. I found out today what the lesbo mayor of Houston wants more than anything. A new carpet at city hall to munch on.
Liberal forever

Tampa, FL

#24382 Aug 4, 2014
Small world! Now you see why.my carbon footprint is broad. My daughter graduated Rayburn high school in 1984. She has many friends there she talks daily to on FB.......I used to live on Willow Oaks Circle back in the day. The KKK bookstore was on Red Bluff road. I knew I had to get the hell out of there. My children came out fine.......despite our racist relative background. I wish I could donate my Shell pension.......but I earned it. Phillips.....Exxon.-Mobile.... .XTO Energy.........won't get any more leases signed by me!!!!!!! Good luck getting out of that stinkhole.....Fracking is a bad thing..... Houston was a lot of fun in the 70's and the 80's. Education broadened my mind........but the CVA killed some neurons. I am a happy camper these days. Retirement is sweet. Ask around if anybody has heard of Baby Jane???? I was famous in my day. I used to know half of Deer Park. Many oilworkers have died by now. Us Baby Boomers.......it is our time. Vote Blue!!!!!!!
Harry Buthol

El Paso, TX

#24387 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm tired of working too and in a few years someone else can support you. When Obama runs out of taxpayer money to feed you, he and the rest of the
wing nuts in DC can pay for you out of their own pockets or force you to go
get a job.
So, if you like your President, you can keep your President.
We need to get back to following accepted protocols instead of letting things ride.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24388 Aug 5, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Sometimes even though a fart may stink, it can be releaxing for Irish people visiting Germany.
You seem to irrationally concentrate on bodily odors and physical disabilities of the rectal area.
Are you gay, by chance?

Denton, TX

#24389 Aug 5, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the coloreds too. They held slaves and treated them like bull crap. Many of the women were raped, killed and even worse. Plus they carved up their genitals. It's a damn shame when a pretty woman has her clitoris ruined.
It's a shame if any woman has to be a sexual slave but, is disgusting to be forced to satisfy animals. The genital mutilation happened to a lot of Irish slaves. No one wants to discuss those white slaves, though.

Denton, TX

#24390 Aug 5, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Call him Brother......not a Mexican. They were here in Texas first.
And then, we kicked your ass and took it. Like Israel is taking Palestine, like Russia is taking the Ukraine, like so many nations have fallen throughout history, since time began.

Don't think that the USA was the only nation who created success. We improved it, too. That's why you're here, right? That's why thousands of people, looking for hope, flock here to the US, right? You and they aren't here because the US is bad, are you?
You are here because you wanted to come to the US, so STFU and enjoy your ill-gotten gains.

Denton, TX

#24391 Aug 5, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>You should have been in Vietnam in 1965. Worse things happened in the Ia Drang Valley Conflict.
So, you think it's okay mutilate the genitals of slaves, as long as they're white?
I thought you liberals didn't believe that whites were once slaves? Coming from you, a liberal, does this give verification to the historical reference to white slavery?
Boy, you sure stepped in a puddle there.

Denton, TX

#24392 Aug 5, 2014
Oh and, that was not "boy" as you took it. That was "boy" as in "man" from the hippie days. In case yer little feelings were starting to freak out.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24393 Aug 5, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
And then, we kicked your ass and took it. Like Israel is taking Palestine, like Russia is taking the Ukraine, like so many nations have fallen throughout history, since time began.
Don't think that the USA was the only nation who created success. We improved it, too. That's why you're here, right? That's why thousands of people, looking for hope, flock here to the US, right? You and they aren't here because the US is bad, are you?
You are here because you wanted to come to the US, so STFU and enjoy your ill-gotten gains.
We were HERE long before the Irish.

Denton, TX

#24395 Aug 5, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>Yale.....Male......and Pale used to run the guvment. Latinos are WINNING.
Winning with who, the Guberment?
Lol, like any real Americans trust the Guberment. You're not winning America, you're winning greedy politicians who ... we will be voting out.
Americans just need to engage. Protestors in CA turned away busloads of diseased foreign invading children. What if those type of Americans were to focus on traitors and terrorists, like you?
Your time of milking our country might be coming to an end. We are sick of sacrificing, to our disadvantage. Bitchandmoan all you want, we are tired of sacrificing for useless ungrateful traitors, like you. If you don't put the USA first, you don't belong here.
You have your own country of origin.take your illegal children and go back to where you were born. You are not our responsibility and, we don't have to care what you think.

Denton, TX

#24396 Aug 5, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose right religion because scientologists hate coloreds and Mexicans too. They are into all sorts of wacko things, including group, anal sex. Kirstie Alley recently put out oa twixt on this saying she was refusing to get involved in any more back door shenanigans.
You little lefties are so cute when you're humping each other. I sure would like to videotape this in action, someday. I could probably make a buck from it on you tube. Other than that, the BS has zero value.

Denton, TX

#24397 Aug 5, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I can why everybody is worried now that the true history has been put out their for the people to see. Fear not topix gang, for being members of the topix gang i will let you in on some stuff from a reconquista insider.
First the first one to be deported are the Vendidos, you know the uncle toms. Next everybody that is not a natural to this continent will be sent to their god forsaken motherlands. Then anybody without Mexican bloodlines to the Aztecs and Mayans. But for the topix gang here is a tip so you can stay . You will be ask to answer this question. It is a question that has baffled us Mexicans since thebbeginning of time, since we left Chaco Cayon and the 7 Caves in Utah. Solve this riddle and we'll let you stay.
The Cacaroach the Cacaroach could not walk, because its missing because its missing ______ to walk. Fill in the blank to stay on our land.but you will have to pay back taxes due.
OK, like ... I'm too drunk to think about this. So, let me ask you this:

What is wrong with Mexico, that Mexicans don't want to live there? Is the US to blame for poverty in Latin American Countries?
Will this crap ever end, so I can go back to the border and buy Kahlua?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas city offers Hurricane Harvey relief only ... 6 hr who defines lies eh 1
Work on home in exchange for RV space. 14 hr Luke Hall 2
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Thu Stanky Farts 101
breaking down Friendswood (Aug '06) Oct 7 Fart Friend 35
Free laundry service with LG! Oct 2 Fart Wash 2
News League City / Webster / Nassau Bay / Friendswoo... (Mar '13) Sep 26 Best Farts 9
News Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for be... Sep '17 Art Fart 17

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages