Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#24254 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you Mexican, don't F with the Alamo history. That chit ain't funny and I dare you to say it to my face, you pussifiedbeaner.........

I see you have never studied abroad. Dont hate yourself not very many texans have. Dont have time right now I have a ft.bliss ladyfriend ( married) that i need to visit .kinda low on gas. But anyways, tonight I will educate everyone on tejas real history. Not that propaganda they teach in high school.
Disclaimer: if your still in high Schoo l do not come to this blog tonight cause you still have test to take on propaganda history. Later you can learn the real history, ok.
Gasman

United States

#24255 Jul 31, 2014
During the Vietnam "Conflict" the CIA would drop Propaganda Fart Bombs on the north....
Imperial Chicano

El Monte, CA

#24256 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
During the Vietnam "Conflict" the CIA would drop Propaganda Fart Bombs on the north....
What about on Korea? Cause they sound like pigs when they eat .not to mention how they smell bad ."breath close quotation.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24257 Jul 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they all went home, there would be severe foot shortages.
Imagine: you with your EBT card and nothing to buy.
Severe "foot" shortages? I'm not into buying feet. I already have a pair and you can keep that EBT card. I'll stick to using my own money as I actually work but thanks for the offer anyway.

How many hours did you spend thinking up this dumb reply?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24258 Jul 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
on your knees in the rest stall out at the I-5 rest stop?
Like I said before, dix are for chix you silly fa__ot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24259 Jul 31, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. Thanks.......I think?........lol
Don't worry, You're a whole lot sharper.
why

Hondo, TX

#24260 Jul 31, 2014
test
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24261 Jul 31, 2014
We need more fart history from Gasman.
Gasman

United States

#24262 Aug 1, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
We need more fart history from Gasman.
Historically, this is the best song to play while farting, the trumpet instrumental coaxes the farts out like a snake charmer.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24263 Aug 1, 2014
Beau Bagley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so happy it's cooler today. Yesterday was too damn hot for humping, screwing or banging. You see, women sweat between the legs, and if they have a full bush, it smells like hell. If you happen to get a whiff of her butt hole which is between the cheeks, it would be even worse. So I'd advise trying to score with a woman today before it turns hot once again.
Ok, that's just nasty. What are you - a pimp?

Location hidden

#24264 Aug 1, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. Ya Reckon?
Duh, yeah! You care to argue my logic?

Location hidden

#24265 Aug 1, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. Good to know another woman is on here. You are different.....but I love to read all opinions. It will take a while to figure you peeps out. You must not be babysitting grandkids.
No,I have no grandkids. My kids think it is wrong to bring children into the world today.
They might be right but, I remain an old lady who isn;t a grandma. Just one of a white person's sacrifice, maybe.

Location hidden

#24266 Aug 1, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. My family got here in the mid 1500 's. We go back to the Mayflower on the Searls side. The Vaden 's got a land grantfrom King George. Only Native-Americans are more American than me. There are nine patriots in my family that fought in the RW. I am related to the Armisteads. From SS. My great grandmother was MarthaJane Armistead. She married Lodwick Is am Vaden. I am proud of the Armistead line of my SS family.
Wow, you are the only one I've seen here, with longer ties than my own.
You know, we should be dictating requirements, not the lying Gov. IWe have been here longer than this country, why shouldn't our input matter?
I think they should be checking with us,

Location hidden

#24267 Aug 1, 2014
Gasman wrote:
According to rumors the Texans took down Santa Anna while he was banging one of two wives..."Truth Is" they captured Santa Anna while he was dropping a mad Mexican Log into the San Jacinto River....his loud farts gave him away...
So, it sounds better to say he was taking a dump, than to say he was having sex with one of his 2 wives?
Lol, leave it to a mexican to lie about his inadequacies. Hey, do you have 8 inches?
Lol , I bet you read 4 as if it were 8..You're a pipsqueak with no appeal - sorry for you.
You van never compare so, just go hide.

Location hidden

#24268 Aug 1, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are not mean to my Mexican niece and nephew. They are innocent people adopted by a very successful SS family. Courtney will be Dairy Festival Queen when she reaches the age. Just sayin'
If your family came on the Mayflower, why do you have Mexican relations? You are looking bad, now.

Location hidden

#24269 Aug 1, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see its like this. The Jews killed Chuy and countless others that just happened to be in their way to get to the "promised land close qoution. So whats to stop them from killing these natural children to this continent. Your not a natural are you.
The natural children of the USA will be American children.who's ancestors founded and created this nation. Guatemalens are not american and never will be.
Attention, you young brainwashed liberal, there are still Americans who still stand for founding fathers ideals. If you want us truthers to go away, you will have to wait till we're dead. We will not sacrifice our principles, to make you happy. You can kissmyass, before I relinquish to you.
Gasman

United States

#24271 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is...they let the farting sluts leave the Alamo so they remaining soldiers could have a 182 man orgy. This made the Mexicans very horny so they attacked with their male genital bayonets and farting cannons.

Location hidden

#24272 Aug 1, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Truth is...they let the farting sluts leave the Alamo so they remaining soldiers could have a 182 man orgy. This made the Mexicans very horny so they attacked with their male genital bayonets and farting cannons.
Coming from a fart -who cares? I will help dictate what kind of soil to bury you with, though. I choose concrete which will never be opened. Good riddance, cement-encased pain in the arse..
To show your merit, how about I bring some tranny's to your funeral?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#24273 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want us truthers to go away, you will have to wait till we're dead.
Are you the same age demographics of the fux watchers? Lollll
Righteous

Jupiter, FL

#24274 Aug 1, 2014
Gloria Hanson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure as hell don't sound very righteous. All of us need to look out for our own and if we take a little extra off the top or under the table, there is no harm and no one is wiser. It's dog eat dog out there and I have to grab what I can, however I can grab it. And don't turn this into a racial deal just because I'm black. I'm also a citizen and have human and civil rights.
I love it.......... no one even brought race.......... but YOU did.......... so what your saying it's OK to SCAM the system?????????? it's people like you that are the problem.... then you piss moan and complain what EVERYONE else has .......... just go away lady!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep 23 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep '14 pitmomx2 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match