Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23550 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Janie

Tampa, FL

#24235 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a long family history in the US, you should feel much like I do. My family first arrived in 1675, as an Irish slave. That ancestor earned the right to raise his family here. I am a product of that earned right. These immigrants have not earned the right that our people fought for so, they do not earn the same consideration.
If you relate to modern immigrants, you have forgotten about the original immigrants and what was expected of those who sought to be Americans. Today's immigrants are not the same as the original immigrants.
. Ya Reckon?
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24236 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a man. I just don't have that bleeding-heart sentimentality that most females have.
I think it's because I'm a Texan and, don't you wish you were?
. Good to know another woman is on here. You are different.....but I love to read all opinions. It will take a while to figure you peeps out. You must not be babysitting grandkids.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24237 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a long family history in the US, you should feel much like I do. My family first arrived in 1675, as an Irish slave. That ancestor earned the right to raise his family here. I am a product of that earned right. These immigrants have not earned the right that our people fought for so, they do not earn the same consideration.
If you relate to modern immigrants, you have forgotten about the original immigrants and what was expected of those who sought to be Americans. Today's immigrants are not the same as the original immigrants.
. My family got here in the mid 1500 's. We go back to the Mayflower on the Searls side. The Vaden 's got a land grantfrom King George. Only Native-Americans are more American than me. There are nine patriots in my family that fought in the RW. I am related to the Armisteads. From SS. My great grandmother was MarthaJane Armistead. She married Lodwick Is am Vaden. I am proud of the Armistead line of my SS family.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24238 Jul 31, 2014
Cooler pockets of air also equate to louder farts....
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24239 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one, dosen't it? My parents will be surprised to learn that you have diagnosed me with your same affliction - jewishness.
You must not like jews either, to label me as one.
. Sara means Jewish Princess.......wonder with Iam named that. A long line of Sara /Sallys in my line. I go by Sara these days. Janie sounds like a child. Everybawdy there knows me as Janie.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24240 Jul 31, 2014
Beau Bagley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so happy it's cooler today. Yesterday was too damn hot for humping, screwing or banging. You see, women sweat between the legs, and if they have a full bush, it smells like hell. If you happen to get a whiff of her butt hole which is between the cheeks, it would be even worse. So I'd advise trying to score with a woman today before it turns hot once again.
geez louise.......you guys can be gross. Anybody that talks that much about SEX is not gettin ' none!!!!!!!!! Just sayin'........
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24241 Jul 31, 2014
According to rumors the Texans took down Santa Anna while he was banging one of two wives..."Truth Is" they captured Santa Anna while he was dropping a mad Mexican Log into the San Jacinto River....his loud farts gave him away...
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24242 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a man. I just don't have that bleeding-heart sentimentality that most females have.
I think it's because I'm a Texan and, don't you wish you were?
NO!!!!!! I am civilized these days. I am a Human of the World!!!!!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24243 Jul 31, 2014
The Mayflower had no toilets. So English Puritans and Separatists hung their butts overboard and dropped logs into the Atlantic. On cold evenings the farts would be extra steamy.

Poop deck.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24244 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you Mexican, don't F with the Alamo history. That chit ain't funny and I dare you to say it to my face, you pussifiedbeaner.
I hope you are not mean to my Mexican niece and nephew. They are innocent people adopted by a very successful SS family. Courtney will be Dairy Festival Queen when she reaches the age. Just sayin'
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24245 Jul 31, 2014
Gasman wrote:
The Mayflower had no toilets. So English Puritans and Separatists hung their butts overboard and dropped logs into the Atlantic. On cold evenings the farts would be extra steamy.
Poop deck.
We had no toilets in SS when I was born in 1948. Sears catalog makes great TP. Going to Boles Home was a luxury.........except for the religious brainwashing. Cult like!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24246 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is I might fart after the jewish holidays......
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24247 Jul 31, 2014
This song will make you fart....

Gasman

Houston, TX

#24248 Jul 31, 2014

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24249 Jul 31, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ILLEGAL immigrants don't need to be making anything.
If they all went home, there would be severe foot shortages.

Imagine: you with your EBT card and nothing to buy.
Righteous

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#24250 Jul 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they all went home, there would be severe foot shortages.
Imagine: you with your EBT card and nothing to buy.
"foot shortage"?????????? not from where I'm standing.......... YOU queerfoot always has foot in mouth.......... now run along COWARD and change to one of your other 50 monikers..........

Well.......... We're waitng.......... not really..........
Gloria Hanson

El Paso, TX

#24251 Jul 31, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
"foot shortage"?????????? not from where I'm standing.......... YOU queerfoot always has foot in mouth.......... now run along COWARD and change to one of your other 50 monikers..........
Well.......... We're waitng.......... not really..........
You sure as hell don't sound very righteous. All of us need to look out for our own and if we take a little extra off the top or under the table, there is no harm and no one is wiser. It's dog eat dog out there and I have to grab what I can, however I can grab it. And don't turn this into a racial deal just because I'm black. I'm also a citizen and have human and civil rights.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#24252 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one, dosen't it? My parents will be surprised to learn that you have diagnosed me with your same affliction - jewishness.
You must not like jews either, to label me as one.
Well you see its like this. The Jews killed Chuy and countless others that just happened to be in their way to get to the "promised land close qoution. So whats to stop them from killing these natural children to this continent. Your not a natural are you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24253 Jul 31, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
"foot shortage"?????????? not from where I'm standing.
on your knees in the rest stall out at the I-5 rest stop?
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#24254 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you Mexican, don't F with the Alamo history. That chit ain't funny and I dare you to say it to my face, you pussifiedbeaner.........

I see you have never studied abroad. Dont hate yourself not very many texans have. Dont have time right now I have a ft.bliss ladyfriend ( married) that i need to visit .kinda low on gas. But anyways, tonight I will educate everyone on tejas real history. Not that propaganda they teach in high school.
Disclaimer: if your still in high Schoo l do not come to this blog tonight cause you still have test to take on propaganda history. Later you can learn the real history, ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Aulds sued? (May '13) Sep 20 TJ Aulds 3
i love kickboxing League City Sep 16 patricia2016 5
Looking for wives that are not getting what the... Sep 15 Newmeat 2
Trade Thomas Sep 14 Lovely 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Sep 1 Barb Ramirez 8
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug '16 Kim 257
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul '16 zoe 2

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance