Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23907 Jul 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Again with the isolated incidents. I don't support partial birth abortion unless the mother will die or be permanently harmed otherwise. If the baby is outside the womb and alive it should not be harmed. If the fetus is in the first trimester or the baby has severe genetic problems that will cause it suffering the choice should be left up to the mother.
Isolated? This "procedure" has been done a lot. A big deal isn't made of "isolated" incidents. But I'll bet the same people screaming about the Arizona murderer not dying immediately and calling it cruel and unusual punishment (in this mornings news) will then turn around and promote dissolving babies. You realize they BURN TO DEATH, right? They are writhing in pain with their arms and legs flailing and so dumbasses say "well that's not a child, that's a fetus". So it isn't feeling pain? flailing like that? That's why no baby killer ever wants to make the "mother" watch a film showing exactly what is going to happen before they have the "procedure". Because when you see it, you cannot deny what it is you are doing.

But, alas, it is the law of the land. I just find it totally ridiculous for people who are for abortion to turn around and be against the death penalty for murderers. Or is it because they really realize what they are doing and that they are murderers too?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23908 Jul 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You need to reread your bible , the Romans killed Jesus. The bible is very clear on that.Jesus had to die in order to save us from our sins. It's been over 2,000 years since Christ was crucified and the people who did have returned to dust, so please, get over it.
Jesus was sentenced to death by the Sanhedrin and they got the Romans to carry out the sentence. YOU need to read the Bible. But then it won't do you any good anyway.

But, notice in particular in the gospel of John how he always says "the Jews" did this and "the Jews" did that. I guess he was anti-Semitic, right? Even though he and Jesus were Jews themselves.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23911 Jul 24, 2014
These "pot pushers" have gotten two of my posts deleted where I described my personal experience with pot addiction. How devastating it was. How destructive it was. How horrible a person it made me. And how drastic a situation I had to be in before I could finally quit.

The push has been on by George Soros (world financier), the founder of the University of Phoenix (John Sperling), and the late CEO of Progressive Insurance (Peter Lewis) to get pot legalized nationally. Why do these people want you and especially your children hopelessly addicted to pot? This drug is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to overcome the addiction to. Ask yourself why do these people really want this? What do they personally gain by making your children drug addicts? These organizations pushing dope on your kids have deep pockets, even to the point of deleting posts on anonymous websites like this one.(Just look at the last two pages of posts and notice missing ones. These were about how horrible it was for me to be addicted to pot.)

Here's one story about it and there are many many more out there.

http://www.vice.com/read/the-gops-biggest-don...
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23912 Jul 24, 2014
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/soros-funded-do...

shooter. doper. Need I say more?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23914 Jul 24, 2014
Why are they telling school kids that being addicted to pot makes them "normal"?

NORML (National Organization for the Repeal of Marijuana Laws)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23915 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was sentenced to death by the Sanhedrin and they got the Romans to carry out the sentence. YOU need to read the Bible. But then it won't do you any good anyway.
But, notice in particular in the gospel of John how he always says "the Jews" did this and "the Jews" did that. I guess he was anti-Semitic, right? Even though he and Jesus were Jews themselves.
Its a waste trying to educate fubar, he tries to quote something that he knows nothing about.
If he knew what he was talking about, he will read that Pontius Pilot wanted to do something for the leaders of the Sanhedrin because they had the crowd excited,and like the sheep that they were,they followed did whatever the Sanhedrin told them to do. Remind this jerk that the leaders of the Sanhedrin told Pilot "this man claims to be King of the Jews, we have no king but Caesar"
(John 19:15).

Just like a true liberal they make claims but never give their sources. They will not accept blame for what was done, and quote the Bible, while having no knowledge of it.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23917 Jul 24, 2014
So you couldn't handle your shit.

This means other people can't?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23918 Jul 24, 2014
Why tell your kids that pot addiction makes them "normal"? NORML stands for National Organization for the Repeal of MJ Laws
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23919 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
Why tell your kids that pot addiction makes them "normal"? NORML stands for National Organization for the Repeal of MJ Laws
Just figured that out, did you?

Your subjective experience and failure to responsibly use a mind altering substance shouldn't mean that other more responsible adults shouldn't have access to it.
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23920 Jul 24, 2014
Strel wrote:
So you couldn't handle your shit.
This means other people can't?
You don't have a problem. You can quit anytime you want. That's what we ALL said. But how many really quit? And how many got arrested for VIOLENT crimes?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23921 Jul 24, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just figured that out, did you?
Your subjective experience and failure to responsibly use a mind altering substance shouldn't mean that other more responsible adults shouldn't have access to it.
My experience wasn't limited to me. It was a GROUP experience. So why did you have my posts deleted then? A little too close to home?
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23923 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience wasn't limited to me. It was a GROUP experience. So why did you have my posts deleted then? A little too close to home?
What makes you think I had your posts deleted?

Perhaps your posts were just shitty?
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23924 Jul 24, 2014
You know what. I really REALLY hope I'm wrong. It's just my experiences shaped me the same way everyone else's shapes them.

One guy was particularly mad at me for quitting. I was actually afraid of what he would do (and I'm not a tiny fellow). Years later I read that he was arrested for molesting his very young daughter.

30 years later I still read about people I hung around with then still getting arrested for that crap. But, once again, this is something I would REALLY like to be wrong about. Because if I'm not, imagine what this country will become...
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23925 Jul 24, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I had your posts deleted?
Perhaps your posts were just shitty?
Whatever. I hope you really can handle your drugs and its not your drugs handling you.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23926 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
You know what. I really REALLY hope I'm wrong. It's just my experiences shaped me the same way everyone else's shapes them.
One guy was particularly mad at me for quitting. I was actually afraid of what he would do (and I'm not a tiny fellow). Years later I read that he was arrested for molesting his very young daughter.
30 years later I still read about people I hung around with then still getting arrested for that crap. But, once again, this is something I would REALLY like to be wrong about. Because if I'm not, imagine what this country will become...
OK, so you don't associate with the nicest people.

How is that an argument against legal pot?

I know plenty of otherwise law-abiding, financially successful middle class people who like to smoke pot on occassion after the kids go to bed in the privacy of their own homes.

How is that your business? Why should it be the government's business?
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23927 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. I hope you really can handle your drugs and its not your drugs handling you.
Considering that I've been doing it probably since before you were born and will retire a millionaire with no arrest record, yeah, I think I might be OK.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#23928 Jul 24, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that I've been doing it probably since before you were born and will retire a millionaire with no arrest record, yeah, I think I might be OK.
. Great!
here you go

Nacogdoches, TX

#23929 Jul 24, 2014
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you don't associate with the nicest people.
How is that an argument against legal pot?
I know plenty of otherwise law-abiding, financially successful middle class people who like to smoke pot on occassion after the kids go to bed in the privacy of their own homes.
How is that your business? Why should it be the government's business?
That was then. Today all my friends are successful professionals. And because I am honest about what I've been through I've had my share of people coming to me crying about how their dope addict kids and relatives are making their lives a living hell.

As far as it being my business, if the dope didn't affect others, then fine. But you don't live in a vacuum. Everything you do affects someone else. I'm sure everyone around you loves you. That is, those that are on dope.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23930 Jul 24, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do they want to be. We dont believe in road side snake handlers to lead our lives. Bhhajajha tennie shoe wearing preachers trying to make a buck.we believe jews killed chuy.
You being a Catholic, you have no room to talk. Snakes are not a worshipping thing for Christians. Remember the serpent in the garden of Eden?
Jews killed Jesus but, who is Chuy? And, I charge no one for telling them about God.
What kind of scam are you pulling?
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23931 Jul 24, 2014
here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
That was then. Today all my friends are successful professionals. And because I am honest about what I've been through I've had my share of people coming to me crying about how their dope addict kids and relatives are making their lives a living hell.
As far as it being my business, if the dope didn't affect others, then fine. But you don't live in a vacuum. Everything you do affects someone else. I'm sure everyone around you loves you. That is, those that are on dope.
Presumptuous a bit, eh?

Let's throw judgmental in there too.

Millions of adults in this country use pot recreationally and responsibly. Sorry that you and your ne'er-do-well associates are not among them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Aug 23 ChristinaP 7
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug 4 Kim 257
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul '16 zoe 2
i love kickboxing League City Jul '16 Anonymous 3
4th of July In Bacliff (Jun '09) Jul '16 Josie 8
Review: Law Offices Of Jerome Karam (Aug '13) Jun '16 Jasmine 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages