Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23450 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#23749 Jul 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all BS. You try to put Regan as senile, after his presidency.
Can you say he was senile, before his term was over?
He was more aware than you are.
Gorbachev said Reagan was so bad, he could've started WW3, without a response. Well, maybe from Nancy's astrologer.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#23750 Jul 19, 2014
Recently, Perry said he didn't want to shake President Obama's hand. What did he do? Shook his hand. And asked for money for the border. Oops.

Jan Brewer stuck a finger in his face, then signed-on to the medicaid expansion, under the ACA.

President Obama controls these 'independent' Republican Governors.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23751 Jul 19, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachev said Reagan was so bad, he could've started WW3, without a response. Well, maybe from Nancy's astrologer.
The show us the link that backs up this statement.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23752 Jul 19, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
Recently, Perry said he didn't want to shake President Obama's hand. What did he do? Shook his hand. And asked for money for the border. Oops.
Jan Brewer stuck a finger in his face, then signed-on to the medicaid expansion, under the ACA.
President Obama controls these 'independent' Republican Governors.
Career politicians put on dog and pony shows to keep children like you amused. They are all a bunch of liars and flip-flop artists out to line their own pockets and
to hell with the American people.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23753 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You can call immigration and report the people who hire undocumented workers. If the illegals are wearing out the roads and bridges then they must be buying cars and gas from somewhere. I am quite sure you have friends who hire illegals, turn them in. I pity you and the hate you wallow around in, it must be exhausting.
Having to apologize for your masters, must be exhausting. But then again, you have nothing else to do with your time, freeloader.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23754 Jul 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
BLOCKING WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY? Wouldn't blocking illegal immigration, be best for the country?
Blocking illegals, foreign aid, handouts to the truly worthless and lazy, the NSA spying, IRS bully tactics, EPA regs and other government intrusion into our lives is the very least I would settle for.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23755 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>How does building a road or a bridge , control your life? You are the ones who are so concerned what people do in the privacy of their own homes. You guys want to control women's bodies and people's sexuality.Check, I can't even buy a smart gun, with out you guys pitching a fit. Why do you keep calling Obama, messiah? You act as if Obama is Superman, he is not. He is the democratically elected President of our country. It won't be long before you can vote for which ever crackpot you want. Despite your crying, America will still be here and will still be the greatest country on the planet.
Building bridges creates jobs. You can puff your boyfriends pee pee in the privacy of your own home, all you want. Nobody cares.

Abortion is murder and is the end result of lack of personal responsibility. You can turn yourself in to a he/she or it on your own dime, not mine. You can build your own smart gun or have someone else build it for you. It wouldn't take much to build an inanimate object that is smarter than you anyway.

How many times do we have to go through this with you?. Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23756 Jul 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
And, our roads and systems would last longer, if we didn't have so many foreigners entering.
Face it, you stinking guilty white liberal - we are suffering because of non-white illegal immigration. If you want to bow down, do it on your own terms. Don't sell out other whites, to appease your guilt. Some of us,like me, are proud of our race. We will not step aside, so you anti-whites can step ahead.
I never realized Minnesota was a hot bend of illegally immigration.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23757 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Building bridges creates jobs. You can puff your boyfriends pee pee in the privacy of your own home, all you want. Nobody cares.
Abortion is murder and is the end result of lack of personal responsibility. You can turn yourself in to a he/she or it on your own dime, not mine. You can build your own smart gun or have someone else build it for you. It wouldn't take much to build an inanimate object that is smarter than you anyway.
How many times do we have to go through this with you?. Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.Wash, rinse, repeat.
So you finally admitted I was right. Building bridges does create jobs, so does road building and repair, replacing old and leaking water and sewer lines etc..You fight to keep these jobs unfilled because.....you hate America and Amercans?? You act like you hate the free market too,,when you support banning a gun that you don't like, but I do. Watch out somebody might misuse one of your favorite words. And call you a communist.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23758 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The show us the link that backs up this statement.
like the links you guys post? LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23759 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I never realized Minnesota was a hot bend of illegally immigration.
I bet you never realized that help is available on how to construct a coherent sentence either.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23760 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you never realized that help is available on how to construct a coherent sentence either.
hot bed of illegal immigration.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23761 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally admitted I was right. Building bridges does create jobs, so does road building and repair, replacing old and leaking water and sewer lines etc..You fight to keep these jobs unfilled because.....you hate America and Amercans?? You act like you hate the free market too,,when you support banning a gun that you don't like, but I do. Watch out somebody might misuse one of your favorite words. And call you a communist.
Nobody cares what you own as long as it only applies to you and NOT to the rest of us. How many more times do we have to go through this?.

So, where are those "shovel ready" jobs that YOUR MESSiah promised?. Lots of bridges to fix and LEGAL Americans who need jobs are getting passed by.

Well, it's the weekend and unlike you, I have a life. I will be back, so try not to miss me.
Hillary 2016

United States

#23762 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even have an associates degree, shlt for brains?

You are the dumbest person on this, the dumbest website.

Everyone laughs at you, just like they do in real life.(Except women, who ignore you.)
freedom

San Antonio, TX

#23763 Jul 19, 2014
Awesome!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23764 Jul 19, 2014
Hillary 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even have an associates degree, shlt for brains?
You are the dumbest person on this, the dumbest website.
Everyone laughs at you, just like they do in real life.(Except women, who ignore you.)
I know that you Hillary supporters have interchangeable asses and heads but do try to speak out of the orifice mounted above your shoulders. Your breath will smell much nicer.
Hillary 2016

United States

#23765 Jul 19, 2014
Lol, oh man you're going to be the next Seinfeld. Why don't you say that to the next woman you meet, and see how they respond.

What's that? Women ignore you because you're fat, mean and ugly? You let the hate you have for yourself come out as hate for the President?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23766 Jul 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I am talking about that Bergdorf character. He is a deserter - period.
No, dear: if you served, you would know that Bush deserted.

Bush left without permission without any intention of coming back.

Bergdorf, at worst, may have gone AWOL.

Location hidden

#23767 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you haven't passed a high school level English composition class.

Location hidden

#23768 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you Hillary supporters have interchangeable asses and heads but do try to speak out of the orifice
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

And you mock the coherence of other people's sentences!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

OH DEAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Mon Hannah 76
Drainage fees Sat jgarcia 1
i love kickboxing League City May 28 ReneeStacy 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
News 18-Year-Old Microbiologist Develops Fuel Cells ... May 13 Solarman 1
News Fool Me Once, Shame on You (May '06) Apr '16 Truth 10
Cops at dollar general Apr '16 Christina 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages