Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23797 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

brad

Bolton, CT

#23730 Jul 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Bridges collapse because of shoddy maintainable or they have reached the end of their lifespan. It is the same with roads,sewers, water and power grids. You have to repair or replace them, but we won't do either while their having temper tantrums, and blocking what is best for the country.
Our infrastructure has been crumbling for decades as greedy politicians redirect allocated funds to social programs where corruption can operate unchecked.
Little or no resistance is met when these hacks say the money is for the chhhiiillldddrrreeennnn,or to keep taxes down.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23731 Jul 17, 2014
I'm not gay. I'm so gay
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#23732 Jul 17, 2014
This is great news ! I thought he wasnt going to run again or run for president.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23733 Jul 17, 2014
I think it is really cute that Perry got glasses to try and appear smarter.
yougogirl

San Antonio, TX

#23734 Jul 17, 2014
Stay red!
Frank Pharts

Houston, TX

#23735 Jul 17, 2014
They need a fart fence on the boarder....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23736 Jul 17, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Our infrastructure has been crumbling for decades as greedy politicians redirect allocated funds to social programs where corruption can operate unchecked.
Little or no resistance is met when these hacks say the money is for the chhhiiillldddrrreeennnn,or to keep taxes down.
Yes and the corruptocrats are real big on "We are just trying to help" while robbing us blind.
Martin

Haslet, TX

#23737 Jul 17, 2014
?
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#23738 Jul 17, 2014
Israel needs to show restraint.
Nicole

Madisonville, KY

#23740 Jul 18, 2014
Israel
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23742 Jul 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, gee! I don't remember Reagan erasing our borders. I don't remember Reagan shutting out the people's vote. I don't remember Reagan drinking and shooting pool, while the country burns.
I don't remember traitors like you, being able to speak, during Reagan's time.
During your time, a deserter becomes a hero and will probably get rich from interviews.
During my time, he is court-marshaled as the traitor that he is. He would never wear the uniform again.
Reagan was busy having Nancy wipe the drool off his face. Dementia is a tough road to travel.

Since: Feb 13

North Richland Hills, TX

#23743 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean Bergendahl. This piece of garbage collaborated with the enemy and should be shot .
You are correct. I am talking about that Bergdorf character. He is a deserter - period.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23744 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you left wing mutants quit trying to use the Federal government as a tool to run everyones lives, they could get back to their intended purpose. Infrastructure and protection from foreign invaders.
By the looks of the border situation, your MESSiah isn't exactly doing a stellar job.
Your MESSiah lied about those "shovel ready jobs" too, so the infrastucture takes a back seat to other special interests.
How does building a road or a bridge , control your life? You are the ones who are so concerned what people do in the privacy of their own homes. You guys want to control women's bodies and people's sexuality.Check, I can't even buy a smart gun, with out you guys pitching a fit. Why do you keep calling Obama, messiah? You act as if Obama is Superman, he is not. He is the democratically elected President of our country. It won't be long before you can vote for which ever crackpot you want. Despite your crying, America will still be here and will still be the greatest country on the planet.

North Richland Hills, TX

#23745 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Bridges collapse because of shoddy maintainable or they have reached the end of their lifespan. It is the same with roads,sewers, water and power grids. You have to repair or replace them, but we won't do either while their having temper tantrums, and blocking what is best for the country.
And, our roads and systems would last longer, if we didn't have so many foreigners entering.
Face it, you stinking guilty white liberal - we are suffering because of non-white illegal immigration. If you want to bow down, do it on your own terms. Don't sell out other whites, to appease your guilt. Some of us,like me, are proud of our race. We will not step aside, so you anti-whites can step ahead.

North Richland Hills, TX

#23746 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
BLOCKING WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY? Wouldn't blocking illegal immigration, be best for the country?

North Richland Hills, TX

#23747 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was busy having Nancy wipe the drool off his face. Dementia is a tough road to travel.
That's all BS. You try to put Regan as senile, after his presidency.
Can you say he was senile, before his term was over?
He was more aware than you are.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23748 Jul 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
And, our roads and systems would last longer, if we didn't have so many foreigners entering.
Face it, you stinking guilty white liberal - we are suffering because of non-white illegal immigration. If you want to bow down, do it on your own terms. Don't sell out other whites, to appease your guilt. Some of us,like me, are proud of our race. We will not step aside, so you anti-whites can step ahead.
You can call immigration and report the people who hire undocumented workers. If the illegals are wearing out the roads and bridges then they must be buying cars and gas from somewhere. I am quite sure you have friends who hire illegals, turn them in. I pity you and the hate you wallow around in, it must be exhausting.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#23749 Jul 19, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all BS. You try to put Regan as senile, after his presidency.
Can you say he was senile, before his term was over?
He was more aware than you are.
Gorbachev said Reagan was so bad, he could've started WW3, without a response. Well, maybe from Nancy's astrologer.
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#23750 Jul 19, 2014
Recently, Perry said he didn't want to shake President Obama's hand. What did he do? Shook his hand. And asked for money for the border. Oops.

Jan Brewer stuck a finger in his face, then signed-on to the medicaid expansion, under the ACA.

President Obama controls these 'independent' Republican Governors.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23751 Jul 19, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorbachev said Reagan was so bad, he could've started WW3, without a response. Well, maybe from Nancy's astrologer.
The show us the link that backs up this statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Sun Carl 258
Review: I Love Kickboxing Sat Abbey POwers 11
League City Female cop nudes? (Jan '16) Dec 3 John Deer 4
Did anybody hear about the police shooting or w... Dec 2 Corncob Tanus 1
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) Nov 30 Tattoo Tabby 31
Looking for some good people for a fun retail job! Nov 28 More 3
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Nov 28 Luv2box 8

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance