Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23194 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

wale

Alice, TX

#23259 Jun 12, 2014
Oh well
lol

Alice, TX

#23260 Jun 12, 2014
Byvygyv
I can read

Los Angeles, CA

#23263 Jun 12, 2014
Truth is might would be another Heavy Fed personality. Is he trying to keep a low profile? Tsk Tsk.
truth is mighty shytey

Garden Grove, CA

#23264 Jun 12, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
It was at the temple.. He saw that everyone spoke the same language and, he scatterd them.
Yeah, I think we should rape illegal female trespassers. Can you think of any other country under invasion, who didn't think the same?
If they don't want to be raped, they will stay home.
Are you talking about the tower of Babel , my Jewish friend? All Jesus scattered at the Temple were the money changers and folks selling sacrifices. Karma may dictate that someone close to you might get raped ,you should be careful what you wish for. The only American women raped in Iraq were by other Americans. At least two of them worked for Brown &Root and were raped by their fellow employees. Justice would dictate that if you are ever arrested a giant black man might make you permanently incontinent. This is fubar.
Enough Faith

Grapeland, TX

#23266 Jun 13, 2014
What? Are these all the thought police?
why

Hondo, TX

#23267 Jun 13, 2014
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23268 Jun 15, 2014
I can read wrote:
Truth is might would be another Heavy Fed personality. Is he trying to keep a low profile? Tsk Tsk.
No,Heavy Fed is all anti-racist and junk.. I just don't like anyone who isn't white, Christian and straight.
why

Hondo, TX

#23269 Jun 15, 2014
test

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23270 Jun 16, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No,Heavy Fed is all anti-racist and junk.. I just don't like anyone who isn't white, Christian and straight.
Everyone evolves at their own speed.....
Rockwall resident

Euless, TX

#23271 Jun 16, 2014
Perry sucks
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#23274 Jun 17, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you admit to hating yourself ,for not being a Christian, I suggest you seek psychological help immediately. Your constant quoting of Jewish law and complete disregard for Jesus' teachings proves you are a Jew. There is nothing wrong with being Jewish. There are a lot of great Jewish people in the world and there is no reason for you to be a (self hating Jew). I have Jewish ancestors who fled from Germany and if my mother had been Jewish I would be too. As a Christian I don't dislike anyone based on race,country of origin,sex,sexual orientation or religion. I admit I'm not a good Christian but at least I am a Christian.

You should be happy to be part of God's chosen people(the Jews).

Location hidden

#23275 Jun 17, 2014
truth is mighty shytey wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the tower of Babel , my Jewish friend? All Jesus scattered at the Temple were the money changers and folks selling sacrifices. Karma may dictate that someone close to you might get raped ,you should be careful what you wish for. The only American women raped in Iraq were by other Americans. At least two of them worked for Brown &Root and were raped by their fellow employees. Justice would dictate that if you are ever arrested a giant black man might make you permanently incontinent. This is fubar.
I bet you are the same dumazz that called me a Liberal, a while back. Is that you're game? Call them the very thing they are ranting against. It will surprise them, long enough to put them on the defense.

I am against gays so, are you calling me gay?
I am against black mob mentality so, are you calling me black?
I hate fking anti-white liberals so, you are calling me an anti-white liberal?

You are a waste of time and ignorant beyond belief.

How about you tell me why liberals, black mobs and gays are better than law-abiding straight conservative whites?
And then, tell me why it is bad for a white person to defend their race?

Maybe you're just a commie?

Location hidden

#23276 Jun 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Since you admit to hating yourself ,for not being a Christian, I suggest you seek psychological help immediately. Your constant quoting of Jewish law and complete disregard for Jesus' teachings proves you are a Jew. There is nothing wrong with being Jewish. There are a lot of great Jewish people in the world and there is no reason for you to be a (self hating Jew). I have Jewish ancestors who fled from Germany and if my mother had been Jewish I would be too. As a Christian I don't dislike anyone based on race,country of origin,sex,sexual orientation or religion. I admit I'm not a good Christian but at least I am a Christian.
You should be happy to be part of God's chosen people(the Jews).
You blacK SOB. Stop trying to place me in your mold of racist white people. I am pro-white, period. If you don't like it, who gives ashit? If I were a Jew, I'b be thanking God that I wasn't black. Much like, now.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#23278 Jun 18, 2014
Perry:... on his state's decision to grant in-state tuition to illegal immigrants if they've been in the state for three years and are working towards a degree and citizenship.

"That is the American way," Perry said.

....oops.....LMAO.

Location hidden

#23279 Jun 18, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
Perry:... on his state's decision to grant in-state tuition to illegal immigrants if they've been in the state for three years and are working towards a degree and citizenship.
"That is the American way," Perry said.
....oops.....LMAO.
Often with age, comes wisdom.....everyone evolves at their own speed.....

Location hidden

#23280 Jun 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are the same dumazz that called me a Liberal, a while back. Is that you're game? Call them the very thing they are ranting against. It will surprise them, long enough to put them on the defense.
I am against gays so, are you calling me gay?
I am against black mob mentality so, are you calling me black?
I hate fking anti-white liberals so, you are calling me an anti-white liberal?
You are a waste of time and ignorant beyond belief.
How about you tell me why liberals, black mobs and gays are better than law-abiding straight conservative whites?
And then, tell me why it is bad for a white person to defend their race?
Maybe you're just a commie?
Oops, that was meant for FUBAR.

Btw, dumazz, I don't think Jews are the true chosen people. I think white Christians are the true children of Israel.
Dang, I'd be a terrible Jew.
seen too much

Nacogdoches, TX

#23281 Jun 18, 2014
It's impossible to "Go Blue Forever" because you become Detroit and are bankrupted by your over-taxing, over-borrowing and overspending (i.e. vote buying) ideals. Hard-working productive people, tired of paying not just their bills but everyone else's as well, flee that environment. Then you have no one left to tax or to borrow from.

Location hidden

#23282 Jun 18, 2014
seen too much wrote:
It's impossible to "Go Blue Forever" because you become Detroit and are bankrupted by your over-taxing, over-borrowing and overspending (i.e. vote buying) ideals. Hard-working productive people, tired of paying not just their bills but everyone else's as well, flee that environment. Then you have no one left to tax or to borrow from.
Blue sucks for all lof us.
Smokin Joee

Brooklyn, NY

#23283 Jun 18, 2014

Location hidden

#23284 Jun 18, 2014
seen too much wrote:
Checkout the Global Neighborhood....We aren't overtaxed at all......Even look at our 1950's taxrates....You merely mimic reichspeak....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) May 25 Wes 67
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Friendswood Police Weekly Activity Report Apr '15 Farter 2
greg moore Mar '15 dee 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Mar '15 Fart sniffer 8
Prepping Mar '15 stephenc1969 1
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]