Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24722 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23113 May 26, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't post links. If you can't search New Jersey to repeal smart gun ban I am not going to doit for you.
Of course you don't post links, because you can't. Post # 7 is a fine example.
new black panthers

United States

#23114 May 26, 2014
dem stupid white crackers are dead we have succeeded in our mission. we will continue until we run this country with a black man in every top position in this country.
Finished

San Antonio, TX

#23115 May 26, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
dem stupid white crackers are dead we have succeeded in our mission. we will continue until we run this country with a black man in every top position in this country.
Then the collapse of the United States is certain being run by illiterate gorillas.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#23116 May 26, 2014
LOL

Which successful black nation are you gonna use for a blue print?
Plain Black and White

Orlando, FL

#23117 May 26, 2014
In every nation ruled by those of African Extraction with a predominantly indigenous population, the major contributor to the GDP of the nation is aid from honkie and Asian nations. Sorry there, Brother New Black Puddie Cats.
waco 1954

Greer, SC

#23118 May 26, 2014
Hillary is the best qualified Democrat to be president.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23119 May 26, 2014
waco 1954 wrote:
Hillary is the best qualified Democrat to be president.
That is scary. Eight years of that beast and we will all be living under a bridge.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#23120 May 26, 2014
If you are even black, you are just as evil as these white racist
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#23121 May 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't post links, because you can't. Post # 7 is a fine example.
You're right I don't know how to post links, I also don't want to know how. What good does posting a link from a website that is completely biased and spins what little truth they do put out. That guy Elaine constantly posts links from right wing sites that twist or ignore everything they talk about. You are afraid to do a search because you might see an alternative viewpoint.
Nicole

Florence, KY

#23122 May 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Lke I said you're pusssy and a coward who has given up on his country. The country survived George W. It will survive Obama. Republicans are the ones who worry about everyone's sex life and who can love who. You belong to the party of hate and obstruction. You are t h e party of no ideas. Your parties one goal after Obama was elected the first, time was to make sure Obama was a one term president. Not to do what was right for the country only to obstruct congress..They should be ashamed of themselves.
Memorial Day just passed too
why

Hondo, TX

#23123 May 27, 2014
test

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#23125 May 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid are you? I answered your question. Your buddy Defiant is obsessed with homosexual acts as you can see in most of his posts. I think he might be in the closet and overcompensating like you. We all know you hate gays,people of color, Jews and anyone who is smarter than you. Well that means you hate everybody. We also know you lie about being a Christian. Hate eats people alive and the stress on your heart(snicker) must almost be unbearable.
I think you are way off base. Defiant is like me, an older American who remembers how it was meant to be. Instead of trying to erase the knowledge of your elders, you should try learning from them. After they are gone, who will tell you the truth?

Today's youngsters are brainwashed by political education. You cannot count on true history being preserved. You saw the movie "Idiocracy?"

That is truly what we are headed for. That movie is a warning of things to come.
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#23126 May 27, 2014
It's election day so get out there and vote early and often for Kinky to head our agriculture program. He supports weed, which could be our best cash crop if not for the uptight Republicans who want to spoil everyone's fun. It's all herbal and organic so it should be grown and sold and that will solve our fiscal issues. I also like the idea of having a man named Kinky in office because I think he will loosen up the bone on sexual mores too.
fubar

Corona, CA

#23127 May 27, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are way off base. Defiant is like me, an older American who remembers how it was meant to be. Instead of trying to erase the knowledge of your elders, you should try learning from them. After they are gone, who will tell you the truth?
Today's youngsters are brainwashed by political education. You cannot count on true history being preserved. You saw the movie "Idiocracy?"
That is truly what we are headed for. That movie is a warning of things to come.
Defiant is not a real Texan, he is a transplant. I was born and raised in Texas and saw what went on there in the 60's &70's&80's. I lived the truth. I spent time on the north side with my friends. I saw how the cops were and how they changed cover time. For the most part all races got along with only a few exceptions. Lots of white girls sleeping with guys of color and hardly anyone cared. Our head cheerleader was sleeping with our quarterback and her dad threatened to kill both of them and said he would then kill himself. Rhonda just found a stupid white guy to show her father and went back to Ricky a few weeks later and all was well. In fact almost all the hottest girls at LPHS banged black dudes and nobody cared for the most part. That was in the 70's and I must adds the cops were not as enlightened.
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#23128 May 27, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Defiant is not a real Texan, he is a transplant. I was born and raised in Texas and saw what went on there in the 60's &70's&80's. I lived the truth. I spent time on the north side with my friends. I saw how the cops were and how they changed cover time. For the most part all races got along with only a few exceptions. Lots of white girls sleeping with guys of color and hardly anyone cared. Our head cheerleader was sleeping with our quarterback and her dad threatened to kill both of them and said he would then kill himself. Rhonda just found a stupid white guy to show her father and went back to Ricky a few weeks later and all was well. In fact almost all the hottest girls at LPHS banged black dudes and nobody cared for the most part. That was in the 70's and I must adds the cops were not as enlightened.
It's election day so get out there and vote early and often for Kinky to head our agriculture program. He supports weed, which could be our best cash crop if not for the uptight Republicans who want to spoil everyone's fun. It's all herbal and organic so it should be grown and sold and that will solve our fiscal issues. I also like the idea of having a man named Kinky in office because I think he will loosen up the bone on sexual mores too.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#23129 May 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Lke I said you're pusssy and a coward who has given up on his country. The country survived George W. It will survive Obama. Republicans are the ones who worry about everyone's sex life and who can love who. You belong to the party of hate and obstruction. You are t h e party of no ideas. Your parties one goal after Obama was elected the first, time was to make sure Obama was a one term president. Not to do what was right for the country only to obstruct congress..They should be ashamed of themselves.
We thrived under GW,compared to time under Obama. I would so LOVE to have GW as President, right now. I would forgive GW for everything, if we could just erase Obama.
new black panthers

United States

#23130 May 28, 2014
we on tha rise and militerized

Since: May 14

Marble Falls, TX

#23131 May 28, 2014
I am a product developer from Austin,Texas who has developed a new product for the automotive industry, which will provide safety for children, the elderly, the handicapped and even pets, who are accidentally left in a hot vehicle. My goal behind developing this product is to help save the lives of those who may fall victim to vehicular heatstroke and to add to the convenience and comfort of automobile ownership.This product has been published in a few newspapers and covered on the local news here in Austin, Tx. I am trying to get more media coverage on this much needed and life saving product. To see more on this product visit links below. Please give me a "like" and "share" my Facebook page. Thank You!

http://kxan.com/2014/05/23/developing-a-car-c...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Protect-us-Save...
mark dr

Hondo, TX

#23132 May 29, 2014
test
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#23133 May 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is scary. Eight years of that beast and we will all he living under a bridge.
. True that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ORU Education Students Helping Victims Of Hurri... 23 hr Fart Event 2
Dragon Lady (Aug '08) Sun Methane fart 38
sharp automotive group Feb 2 Fart Muffler 3
News Foreclosure fears rise in Texas after Hurricane... Jan 31 FLAVORED FART 1
News Inside Clear Lake: (Aug '09) Jan '18 FART NATION 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Jan '18 Limber Fart 46
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jan '18 House Farts 106

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance