Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23261 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

jhardes

Vancouver, Canada

#22684 Apr 15, 2014
Science wrote:
Perry wins, Texas loses!
so what next
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22685 Apr 15, 2014
Babe.. I saw u... Good to know ur alive.. Call me one day... miss u n Love u
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22686 Apr 15, 2014
6182/ how did u see me ? I was driving ...looked like u but I wasn't sure... We're u wearing that black mangelin shirt

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#22688 Apr 15, 2014
A grand jury seated against brokeback perry? LMAO.
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22689 Apr 15, 2014
Where r u ? I am leaving here soon
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22690 Apr 15, 2014
My ears are still ringing and I have seen every white wannabe natzi redneck out tonight....
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22691 Apr 15, 2014
Whoever they are hunting... They are never going to get !
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22692 Apr 15, 2014
I will make sure of it! Treasure angel baby zebras
Mitz

United States

#22693 Apr 15, 2014
ha this country is completely Fk'd
Hey

Hempstead, TX

#22694 Apr 15, 2014
Blahhhh blahhhhh this place blows farts! That's the only reason why people come on here! 1914-//-//-::-
Blah

Irving, TX

#22695 Apr 16, 2014
Blah,blah
lo

Corpus Christi, TX

#22696 Apr 16, 2014
Grfhcbyn

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#22697 Apr 16, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
A grand jury seated against brokeback perry? LMAO.
He no doubt believes that he is untouchable, given all his tenure in office. Talk about a need for term limits...
corruption

United States

#22698 Apr 16, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
He no doubt believes that he is untouchable, given all his tenure in office. Talk about a need for term limits...
I'm sure as a liberal yellow dog democrat you don't believe that democrats need term limits, right?

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#22700 Apr 16, 2014
corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure as a liberal yellow dog democrat you don't believe that democrats need term limits, right?
This would apply to anyone, Democrat or Republican, as far as I'm concerned. A bad politician is a bad politician, regardless of any labels or affiliation.
Pale wild wood flower

Bastrop, TX

#22701 Apr 17, 2014
And by the way... That's the best coach/ English teacher... I ever met.
Pale wild wood flower

Bastrop, TX

#22702 Apr 17, 2014
6483-// I can't even remember the name.., just the Atkins diet

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22704 Apr 18, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you Yankees keep voting those libtards into office even after LBJ. It's obvious you people haven't learned your lesson and now it's too late, sheeple on the east coast lining up and turning in your guns because you don't have the balls to tell the government to kiss your ass! The next thing is you'll go willingly to the gas chambers!
Spoken like a true Texan! LBJ was an SOB.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22705 Apr 18, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
True, we have the majority in this town are Mexican and generations have been brainwashed and on the government dole. If a democrat is running they support them no matter if that person that's running for office is akin to Adolph Hitler. So sad, so many think this way although we do have many mexicans of a higher income and intelligence level that are patriotic and hard workers. But it would be fair to point out that white trash are no better. It's people of all races that have dependend on the govt. for so long for everything that now these losers can't think or do anything for themselves. The government I'm sure would love the majority to be dependent on the govt, and have the minority support everyone else if they can maintain that level then the democrats will always be in power. Then when elections come around and you have a republican or other party running the democrats will throw the scare tactics like telling people that if you vote for someone other than a democrat and they get elected their gonna take your freebies away from you. That way it assures that the democrats will always be in control and we will effectively have a one party system. I believe this is the ultimate goal.
You're right.
Our gov relies on those who they pay off.
The answer is in getting rid of the welfare recipients.
If the Gov has no one to pay off, they will fail.

Question is; how do we get rid of the leechers?
corruption

Pasadena, TX

#22706 Apr 18, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.
Our gov relies on those who they pay off.
The answer is in getting rid of the welfare recipients.
If the Gov has no one to pay off, they will fail.
Question is; how do we get rid of the leechers?
The government doesn't dare go there for fear of riots, thus disproving their theory that their policies are what we need. It's all about control of the people, keeping them dependent on the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Farting 766
News Toddler dies after 10 hours in hot car (Aug '08) Thu fartman bill 29
LC Business Jul 24 pocketglobe 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Jul 9 Farts 10
Don Juan Yard Service Jun '15 Jeanawaj 1
News 25 first date spots in Houston Jun '15 25 Farts Released 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages