Three-month multi-agency, investigati...

Three-month multi-agency, investigation nets three arrests

There are 3 comments on the The Family Badge story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Three-month multi-agency, investigation nets three arrests. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

Friendswood police arrested Timothy Todd Porter, 45, of League City, for Delivery of a Controlled Substance, 2nd degree felony and Delivery of a Controlled Substance, 1st degree felony .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

Dumb

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2011
If the substance was controlled, how did he deliver it? Guy must be smart too- he's got a 2nd degree? He must be a master of his trade...
Seabrook Dude

Pasadena, TX

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Can't be too smart, He lives in Bacliff with the other crackheads.
Dumb wrote:
If the substance was controlled, how did he deliver it? Guy must be smart too- he's got a 2nd degree? He must be a master of his trade...
bacliff resisdent

Pasadena, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2011
Seabrook Dude wrote:
Can't be too smart, He lives in Bacliff with the other crackheads.<quoted text>
really now i use to live in bacliff and its a fantastic place to live if you are blessed with opportunities like i was... everybody that was busted for selling crack did not have these same opportunities as i did. i knew some of these people and i feel for them and plan on helping them as much as possible, instead and of disrespecting something you know nothing about. so please keep your mouth shut about my hometown... god bless your soul

p.s. some of the smartest people iv ever met are currently living in bacliff you degenerate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Nautic Adventures Christian Family Daycare Mon Sunshine 23 1
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) May 25 Wes 67
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Friendswood Police Weekly Activity Report Apr '15 Farter 2
greg moore Mar '15 dee 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Mar '15 Fart sniffer 8
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]