Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

#19779 Aug 30, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
So I see you do not use protection and have multiple sex partners. Wearing protection (condoms) could protect you from pregnancy and there would be no need for abortion. Has no one ever mentioned the various infections you could get by going unprotected? I mean really?
Maybe you would only contract chlamydia the most commonly reported std in the country and in the end you would be left sterile. That way you would not be needing an abortion. But before you become sterile you will suffer painful Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) But that is only if you are a woman ofcourse. A man can also be left sterile if he does not get this treated and then he would never have to worry about getting a woman pregnant either.
However, HIV has more problems if you get that. If caught early enough, you could survive on life long drugs under regular doctors care to stop it from advancing to AIDS. You will be a higher risk for many infections and cancers as well. Maybe if you got cervical cancer you would lose your reproductive glans and again, not have to worry about abortion since you would not get pregnant. But then that is a painful way to be sterilized.
It is hard to understand in this day and time with all the education we have how people can still have multiple partners and not use protection. Using protection would solve all of this and pregnancies as well. And taking it in the other door does not stop many of the infections to be had and I have just mentioned two but there are many more.
I would love some protection but the Republicans have banned it and the Supreme Court upheld it. I'm not some millionaire who can go buy anything and everything and now that Planned Parenthood is under assault, I may develop boob cancer since they do my screening. I appreciate your advice, but without a boatload of money, there's not too much I can do except for have a good time and hope for the best.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19780 Aug 30, 2014
You dont need boobs or birth control. Just farts.

Gasman would say ..Stop being a ho and start farting.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19781 Aug 30, 2014
Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love some protection but the Republicans have banned it and the Supreme Court upheld it. I'm not some millionaire who can go buy anything and everything and now that Planned Parenthood is under assault, I may develop boob cancer since they do my screening. I appreciate your advice, but without a boatload of money, there's not too much I can do except for have a good time and hope for the best.
Then get a job or find a boyfriend who has one. Oh, I forgot. You're nothing more than a deadbeat who only wants a good time at taxpayers expense.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19783 Aug 30, 2014
Why does Becky want a free rubber handout? Free farts are better.
buckeye

Youngstown, OH

#19784 Aug 30, 2014
Tx isnt broke
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#19785 Aug 30, 2014
The wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should have intervened in your parents sex lives and forced them not to reproduce at all. The world would have had one less idiot.
Now on to the issue. The border security is totally lacking and needs to be fixed. We could sit around and argue all day who is at fault. The problem still won't go away.
Oblamo and the DimocRAT party have been deliberatly allowing every illegal alien south of the border to come here. Now the idiots are concerned about ISIS and potential terrorist attacks coming across that open border. What kind of morons are running this country?. And what kind of moron are YOU futard, for defending these stupid people by more finger pointing?.
Like I said you guys only worry about yourselves and other people's sex lives. They didn't increase the border security after 9/11 much to speak of. Again , you get your news from beggars on the internet, as you showed in your previous post.

The only finger pointing allowed ,is when vdefiant does it. I bet even your family thinks you are a moron. Go back to helping that sheep over the fence.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19787 Aug 31, 2014
When will they address the farts rolling across the boarder that are released during sex?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19788 Aug 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said you guys only worry about yourselves and other people's sex lives. They didn't increase the border security after 9/11 much to speak of. Again , you get your news from beggars on the internet, as you showed in your previous post.
The only finger pointing allowed ,is when vdefiant does it. I bet even your family thinks you are a moron. Go back to helping that sheep over the fence.
Blanket statements and insults are the best that you can do or ever have done. You keep missing the whole point tard boy.

Just because past regimes didn't do what is necessary to protect this country,
it doesn't give YOUR MESSiah a free pass to do nothing as well beyond
actually encouraging illegals to keep invading this country.

Besides, you left wing creeps promised "hope and change" six years ago. When can we expect to see it, or is it just business as usual?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19789 Aug 31, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
When will they address the farts rolling across the boarder that are released during sex?
When the Obummer regime institutes a Fart Tax by executive order but U.S. taxpaying citizens will be expected to pick up the tab for all of the ILLEGAL farts.
Frank Gray

El Paso, TX

#19790 Aug 31, 2014
Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, honey, I can sympathize with your plight. Perhaps we can help each other out? One hand washes the other, as it were. I have a lot of money but I'm single so I could hook you up with all the pills and supplements you need. In exchange, you could accompany me to the theater on Friday night and join me for a late supper. If we hit it off, we can have a night cap back at my place and you can polish my knob, or if you're adventurous, you could climb my pole all night long. What do you say, honey? I'd be happy to show you a good time and I can still bring the wood at my age. You can like a real tigress in the sack.
Areyouforrealyou

Midlothian, TX

#19791 Aug 31, 2014
Becky and Frank, you make a real cute couple. Unfortunately you're the same person and you fool no one. Maybe you just like to converse with yourself.
That Fart Guy

Houston, TX

#19792 Aug 31, 2014
Yep. Becky and Frank sniff the same farts thats for sure. Ever tried pickled farts you two?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19793 Aug 31, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Yep. Becky and Frank sniff the same farts thats for sure. Ever tried pickled farts you two?
Pickled eggs and cheap beer bring great results. Plenty of noise for everyone's listening pleasure and an aroma guaranteed to gag a maggot off of a gut wagon.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19794 Aug 31, 2014
Becky and Frank love those farts I bet.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19795 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blanket statements and insults are the best that you can do or ever have done. You keep missing the whole point tard boy.
Just because past regimes didn't do what is necessary to protect this country,
it doesn't give YOUR MESSiah a free pass to do nothing as well beyond
actually encouraging illegals to keep invading this country.
Besides, you left wing creeps promised "hope and change" six years ago. When can we expect to see it, or is it just business as usual?.
Blanket statements and insults are what almost everyone of your posts consists of. Your messiah the shrub was much worse and the hole he dug for America was quite deep. Obama has been slowly improving things against ignorant opposition. The right wing has done everything they can to protect megarich bankers and financial traders from being prosecuted for their crimes . In fact you guys want them to be able to crash the country again with impunity. Keep supporting the people who laugh at you. If only you had an education of some sort.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19796 Sep 1, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Blanket statements and insults are what almost everyone of your posts consists of. Your messiah the shrub was much worse and the hole he dug for America was quite deep. Obama has been slowly improving things against ignorant opposition. The right wing has done everything they can to protect megarich bankers and financial traders from being prosecuted for their crimes . In fact you guys want them to be able to crash the country again with impunity. Keep supporting the people who laugh at you. If only you had an education of some sort.
Who bailed out the bankers?. Who subsidized failing companies like Solyndra?. Who bailed out the insurance companies with the Un-Affordable Care Act?.

Who promised to only stay in office one term if the economy didn't improve?. Who raised the nations debt level beyond sustainability?.

Who promised to abolish the PATRIOT Act, but keeps signing it back into law and even worse signed the NDAA?.

"The Shrub" has been gone almost six years and yet imbeciles like you refuse to see what YOUR MESSiah has done to further ruin this country. You and your ilk are a joke.

By "education", do you mean brain wash?. It obviously works on weak minded fools like you.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19797 Sep 1, 2014
And Obamacare will not cover farts.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19798 Sep 1, 2014
Today is Ann Richards 81st birthday. RIP Anne.......you were a hero to us Texas women. Barbara Jordan also. We owe you a lot.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#19799 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Today is Ann Richards 81st birthday. RIP Anne.......you were a hero to us Texas women. Barbara Jordan also. We owe you a lot.
It was a tragic day when she passed. I cried like a baby and was inconsolable. She could go toe to toe with the big boys by day and down several bourbons at night. We need more women like her to rise up and seize back the rights that Susan Anthony fought for.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19800 Sep 1, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a tragic day when she passed. I cried like a baby and was inconsolable. She could go toe to toe with the big boys by day and down several bourbons at night. We need more women like her to rise up and seize back the rights that Susan Anthony fought for.
So, what rights have you lost?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Farting 745
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr fart fence 906
Don Juan Yard Service Jun 29 Jeanawaj 1
News 25 first date spots in Houston Jun 25 25 Farts Released 3
Bayridge Subdivision (Sep '08) Jun 18 cherokee1911 23
Election Who do you support for County Commissioner in T... (Oct '10) Jun 18 Fart Monitor 14
Review: Nautic Adventures Christian Family Daycare Jun '15 Sunshine 23 1
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages