Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

#19742 Aug 28, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
But actually Obama is not into anything but party events, fund raising and golfing. Valery Jarrett runs things for him and dictates.
The Republican party sure as hell has pissed me off. My boobs are in an uproar after reading this Republican platform that was published. They want to outlaw all abortions. When will they learn that men cannot have their fingers and noses up a woman's vagina just because they say so? They need to pull out and fast, just like my lovers now have to do since the Republicans have banned women from getting their contraception. I prefer the pull out method, even though some of my lovers are now trying to give it to me up the butt so I don't get knocked up. But anyway, it's because of loons like the one I just saw on TV that the Republicans are now doomed in trying to win elections. They also hate gays too, but I don't have a dog in that fight since I like men.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19744 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I told you about the remarks and someone else did too. She admitted to making the remarks and you said you didn't care and I was starting trouble. You two were still buddies then. You can deny the truth all you want but it doesn't change a thing. You and bigbadjohn(who actually admits to being a TROLL) were so caught up in trashing me, you were fine associating with the woman who was advocating rape on the border.
Maybe it's time for you to quit whining about the same old crap and move on. For all we know, the wonam probably wrote what she did just for shock value.

You crybaby libtards never learn. Wwwaaaaa, wwwaaaa, wwwaaaa, wwwaaaa. Try getting a life you idiot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19745 Aug 28, 2014
Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party sure as hell has pissed me off. My boobs are in an uproar after reading this Republican platform that was published. They want to outlaw all abortions. When will they learn that men cannot have their fingers and noses up a woman's vagina just because they say so? They need to pull out and fast, just like my lovers now have to do since the Republicans have banned women from getting their contraception. I prefer the pull out method, even though some of my lovers are now trying to give it to me up the butt so I don't get knocked up. But anyway, it's because of loons like the one I just saw on TV that the Republicans are now doomed in trying to win elections. They also hate gays too, but I don't have a dog in that fight since I like men.
Quit being a gutter snipe, then you wouldn't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies.
why

Hondo, TX

#19746 Aug 28, 2014
test
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#19747 Aug 28, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
there will be a fart tax soon....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X3PToo9tYZcXX
Yummy! Those farts!
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

#19748 Aug 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being a gutter snipe, then you wouldn't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies.
I have less drama than your mama. I haven't been knocked up yet, but up until now my contraception was covered. Now I have to find men who are vasectomy safe or who aren't to pull out and spray their spunk. At least when the Demos win this fall, we can all get our pills and supplements back.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19749 Aug 28, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
We were never buddies or friends from day one I started posting here it has remained the same as it is now so you are just too forgetful to make you see anything. I know you told me and never did I actually believe you about that then some unheard of by me person without a profile wrote to me again. I never saw it. That other person saying it was probably you too. But how stupid of you to tell me about it duh!. That's not why I flagged! But if I would have seen it I would have! I told you all of this.
I told you what she said when you were defending her and she admitted to you, she had said it. The difference between you and her is she tells the truth and doesn't twist the conversation. Consider the matter dropped, you defended her even after her comments, we both know the truth. Don't you have a toddler to take out to the gun range?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19750 Aug 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's time for you to quit whining about the same old crap and move on. For all we know, the wonam probably wrote what she did just for shock value.
You crybaby libtards never learn. Wwwaaaaa, wwwaaaa, wwwaaaa, wwwaaaa. Try getting a life you idiot.
She repeated the comment and claimed she was sincere, and I believe her. She maybe a horrible person but she doesn't back off of her posts. She is an admitted racist and she owns it. She doesn't make racist remarks about people and then claim she isn't a racist, like SOME people we know. I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to the troll.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19751 Aug 29, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Democrats did support this full well and they were the ones speaking of all the WMDs.
So pay close attention to these facts. These are their quotes. All are Dems plus there are more.
And decide are they incompetent? Or are they deliberately incompetent trying to get our troops killed for nothing in a useless war so they can blame Republicans and not take responsibility?
Let's start with Hillary who you want elected.
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002.
Here are Bob Gram
"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002.
John Kerry
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.
NOW LET"S DEMONSTRATE OBAMA BEING DELIBERATELY INCOMPETENT.
From the day this war began in 2002 till the day Obama took office, 630 of ours were killed.(6 years)
Obama takes over changes rules of engagement restricting how combat is done. Empowering the enemy. What was Al Qaeda becomes stronger now. Takes weapons Obama has supplied to Syria now Al Qaeda becomes a new more violent group (Isis) while U.S. troops are weakened by restrictions.
Now under Obama: from 2008 and for the next 5 years 2,300 of our military were killed.
What part of deliberate (or willfully) incompetent are you having problems understanding? Do you feel better now that he is only deliberately incompetent rather than just incompetent?
Yes many democrats were duped into believing what the administration and the CIA were telling them. What is even worse is many democrats knew they were being lied to about Iraq, and still voted for the war. However your statistics on how many Americans died in the Iraq war and when ,are lies. You are either deliberately lying or are getting the Afgan and Iraq wars mixed up. There were over 4,400 American military personnel killed in Iraq, you should be ashamed trying to belittle their sacrifices. Please go TROLL elsewhere.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#19752 Aug 29, 2014
Democratic gubernatorial nominee Wendy Davis proposed Thursday to help Texas veterans and military families with everything from finding jobs to treating mental health issues.

Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, said she will stand up for veterans and Texas military to make sure they have what they need to create a good future.

“We have the responsibility to create opportunities for them,” Davis said during a press conference at the University of Texas at Arlington.“The least we can do is try to repay the debt we owe them.

“I will never shortchange them.”

She truly is the only choice for those who served.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19753 Aug 29, 2014
Hillary farting in the oval office...they would have to rename it the Irritable Bowelval Office...new emergency fart bags will have to be installed...
Donnie

United States

#19755 Aug 29, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Yes many democrats were duped into believing what the administration and the CIA were telling them. What is even worse is many democrats knew they were being lied to about Iraq, and still voted for the war. However your statistics on how many Americans died in the Iraq war and when ,are lies. You are either deliberately lying or are getting the Afgan and Iraq wars mixed up. There were over 4,400 American military personnel killed in Iraq, you should be ashamed trying to belittle their sacrifices. Please go TROLL elsewhere.
HA! Wendy Davis is a cold, calculating opportunist she is similar to Crist in Florida once a republican who was a donor for Bush 43 then uses her husband as a babysitter, parent for 2 and let him pay for her Ivy League education at Harvard, after the last payment on her education was paid she files divorce and moves out gives him the kids to finish raising because she had 'plans'.

Wendy Davis is a political bimbo so she makes a good liberal democrat.
Donnie

United States

#19756 Aug 29, 2014
huey goins wrote:
Democratic gubernatorial nominee Wendy Davis proposed Thursday to help Texas veterans and military families with everything from finding jobs to treating mental health issues.
Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, said she will stand up for veterans and Texas military to make sure they have what they need to create a good future.
“We have the responsibility to create opportunities for them,” Davis said during a press conference at the University of Texas at Arlington.“The least we can do is try to repay the debt we owe them.
HA! Wendy Davis is a cold, calculating opportunist she is similar to Crist in Florida once a republican who was a donor for Bush 43 then uses her husband as a babysitter, parent for 2 and let him pay for her Ivy League education at Harvard, after the last payment on her education was paid she files divorce and moves out gives him the kids to finish raising because she had 'plans'.

Wendy Davis is a political bimbo so she makes a good liberal democrat.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19757 Aug 29, 2014
I bet Wendy use to be called Windy in high school from her farting...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19758 Aug 29, 2014
huey goins wrote:
Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, said she will stand up for veterans and Texas military to make sureexas they have what they need to create a good future.
She sounds great. Wendy for Govenor of Texas. I love the veterans. We need to repay the debt we owe them.
Areyouforrealyou

Midlothian, TX

#19759 Aug 29, 2014
Liberal forever, do you think that Abbott is against veterans? Do you believe everything that comes out of a demos mouth? Did you read the bio that Bend Over Wendy had originally put out? The true story was put out by "Donnie". But being the true liberal that you are, you ignored that one. Obviously you are not of moral thread, or you wouldn't have sided with Wendy. This woman uses people and then spits them out just as she did with her ex-husband. I used to think you were a pretty good gal, not anymore. Abbott is for Texas and Texans.....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19760 Aug 29, 2014
Areyouforrealyou wrote:
Liberal forever, do you think that Abbott is against veterans? Do you believe everything that comes out of a demos mouth? Did you read the bio that Bend Over Wendy had originally put out? The true story was put out by "Donnie". But being the true liberal that you are, you ignored that one. Obviously you are not of moral thread, or you wouldn't have sided with Wendy. This woman uses people and then spits them out just as she did with her ex-husband. I used to think you were a pretty good gal, not anymore. Abbott is for Texas and Texans.....
Abbott is a Tea Party Republican. Enuff said!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19761 Aug 29, 2014
Areyouforrealyou wrote:
WHY did Abbott back out of a debate with Wendy? He is a fraidy cat. I really don't give a frack WTH you think anyhow! The Tea Party are not REAL Christians!!!!!!! I think Wendy is much like Ann Richards..........my hero!!!!!!!!!!
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#19762 Aug 29, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Abbott is a Tea Party Republican. Enuff said!
I'm all in on Wendy too. Her policies are just what we need and she cares about the little guy too. She will put an end to all the discrimination of women that Republicans have enacted by making it damn near impossible for a woman to get an abortion. I've always heard a rumor that she never wears underwear and I like that, no undies. Apparently, some years ago she had a rash and instead of using talcum, she chose to simply go free under her skirt and enjoyed it so much, she stayed that way permanently. Even if that's not true, I would still support her if she wears a thong or french cut panties under there. But back to the main point, I think she's tops and she could still pull an upset this fall.
Rudy Canoza

El Paso, TX

#19763 Aug 29, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Hillary farting in the oval office...they would have to rename it the Irritable Bowelval Office...new emergency fart bags will have to be installed...
I thought of you this morning because after eating a hearty breakfast, I got off a few good gassers. One of them was even somewhat wet, which really irritated my wife. I feel, however, that as a man I sometimes need to assert my independence from her, which is why I fart whenever I like and jack off in the bathroom when I want to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Endeavour first of many high-rises for Clear Lake (Apr '08) 16 hr Farts needed 108
Review: iLoveKickboxing- League City Jun 20 Crouching fart 5
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Jun 15 KaFartay 16
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun 3 Fart improvement 93
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) May 29 Fart Foot 23
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) May '17 Can Phartsz 38
News Residents warn city that Chick-fil-A would turn... Apr '17 PlentyPhartx 4

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages