Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19567 Aug 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you keep getting your monthly allotment of that government cheese, why would you question the hand that feeds you anyway?.
You might as well go back to sleep. There's nothing wrong. War is Peace and Feedom is Slavery and Obutthole has a birth certificate.
You sound a little fruity to me.
Gasman

United States

#19568 Aug 19, 2014
What fruits cause flatulence?

Sugar-sweetened beverages and fruit juice should be reduced as much as possible, and you may want to cut back slightly on fruits that are higher in fructose including apples, pears, bananas and grapes to see if that helps.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#19569 Aug 19, 2014
Gasman wrote:
What fruits cause flatulence?
Sugar-sweetened beverages and fruit juice should be reduced as much as possible, and you may want to cut back slightly on fruits that are higher in fructose including apples, pears, bananas and grapes to see if that helps.
No one in their right mind would ever stick a piece of fruit up their butt. The mere fact that you advocate it must mean you are some kind of a gay boy.
why

Hondo, TX

#19570 Aug 19, 2014
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19571 Aug 19, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
No i say its you that is the fruity one on here fool. Do yourself a faver find a better name and find you a woman....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19572 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hey nursey nurse.........Why don't we switch subjects? Or do you posters just love this thread? Why don't we start a thread about who is running for Texas govenor in 2016.....? Just asking? But whadever you guys like!
Hey you nut casey case why don,t you find you another forum????? just asking???Take this gasman with you...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19573 Aug 19, 2014
Bad butt Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
keep in mind that it now seems clear the policeman was justified in the actions he took towards the violent, drug crazed man who charged him. Eyewitness accounts are filtering out which show that the original version of events was incomplete or erroneous. Liberals are in mourning about this, as it doesn't fit their narrative of racist, killer cops on the loose.
Mr el paso is it?? Are is it steve dooley??? are big bad butt johny??? i see say your the same fruitbag right??
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19574 Aug 19, 2014
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in their right mind would ever stick a piece of fruit up their butt. The mere fact that you advocate it must mean you are some kind of a gay boy.
Yeah but your mr steve dooley right??? No one in there right mind would use 4 different handles right???correct me if i,am wrong but hasn,t it been you the one saying he does guys from time to time??? what a fruit batt we have on here...
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19575 Aug 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr el paso is it?? Are is it steve dooley??? are big bad butt johny??? i see say your the same fruitbag right??
What the bullcrap are you talking about? Your name used to say Ft. Worth and now it's Richland Hills - did they boot you out for all the bullcrap you talk? Or did your wife finally get that restraining order against you?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19576 Aug 19, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
We are seeing the use of pexcessive force by police in a situation of very minimal need for anything beyond basic policing, The indiscriminate use of tear gas being lobbed into a crowd where there are children and elderly ó thatís a clear violation of human rights standards. These are violations of U.N. standards and international obligations that the United States is bound to protect.
Aww come on do not give me that crap about children and elderly people being in the midst of all of this. Anyone who would have their children here in this violence really needs their butt kicked and to have those children removed from their custody. We all know now that it has gotten out of hand and has various gangs there now such as The New Black Panthers. It is the protesters that are violent and I for one could care less what the police does to them now after all the destruction they have done and the weapons they have used. A person has a right to peaceful protest but these so called peaceful protesters are just there to run interference with police so the thugs can trash things and do violent acts against the police so no one is sure who did what. There is a right to peaceful protest but anyone in their right mind knows all the violence going on. Any adult who chooses at this time to do a non violent protest can just expect that they may be a victim. If they want non violence they are going to have to choose another time or just suck it up.

But Dooley from El Paso is just trolling me and I know that. You can not give me a news story about these poor children can you? You just dreamed this up. Anything to write for trolling.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19577 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are a smart and well read man. I know Oil companies will LIE! I spent 11 years polluting Deer Park with VCM.......which causes angiosarcoma.......and I am lucky so far. My cousin.....a Mr Prettyman......lol. that was his name.......he was a geologist.......he bought mineral rights all over Texas
In WWII.......his daughter died without a will in Fairbanks, Alaska. I know we are drilling in Titus County. I deal now with Exxon-Mobile.....XTO.......who have merged with Exxon. Phillips out of Bartlesville, Ok.......I don't need the money as 11 years in the refinery......22 years of nursing.......and a military pension. The money goes into my grandchildrens college fund. School started today......so I am freeeeeeeeee! Working with refinery rednecks was not as tough as my nursing years. Female nurses don't get along as you see from the three nurses here. Nursing is a very tough job. I have children of both sexes in nursing these days. I was going to work until 70......but after the stroke my memory is impaired. I try to be there for my working kids by watching their children. My favoritejob so far......I miss the bantering of my redneck friends at Shell. That is why I like to watch you and barefoot go at it. Have a great day at work today and keep thinking about retiring to Brenham. The air is better there.
Thanks. It was a pretty good day at work. Getting away from the big city stink is always on my mind.

I moved here from the Green and White Mountains of VT. and NH., 15 years ago to escape the winters. Now I am out to escape the fine Shell smell and the traffic.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19578 Aug 19, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get your hopes up. Not everyone is a weirdo like you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19579 Aug 19, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
What the bullcrap are you talking about? Your name used to say Ft. Worth and now it's Richland Hills - did they boot you out for all the bullcrap you talk? Or did your wife finally get that restraining order against you?
Maybe if YOU had a wife, you wouldn't have 24/7 to post garbage on every message board, under various names. Get a life, loser.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19580 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Nah.......I really am supportive of nurses. I came here as topix was discussing my cousin who is a HCSO investigator. It was all lies. Then I spotted another cousin who I have been talking to online since 1999. He is an asshole for sure. So family issues in SS brought me here. I hate how they are racist in SS. My neice who lives there adopted two Mexican children. I hate that my relatives run SS. My neice Courtney will never be Dairy Festival Queen because she is Mexican. I have other races in my family also. I am liberal as far as races and equal homosexual rights. I hated how my nephew was treated in Pasadena when he came out. So it is personal WHY I am here........but time to move on and let it be. I try to think only positive thoughts these days. Which you know is healthier for me. I don't care that you are a Christian.......or a Republican. Most of my relatives are including my grandchildren are Christians. I let their parents handle that. I am a typical nurse.......90% sweet and 10% bitch as most women are. I had to raise myself in Dallas at nine years old. So I have a different way of looking at the world than most people. Humanism is growing in America. Many have lost faith. I respect that religion is a personal issue. So I will try to be nicer n the future. Defiant was calling me a libtard........and I learned to like him. I have been a feminist most of my life........in SS......women are just accessaries. Lol. I will ignore my racist cousin and keep my half Puerto-Rican grandson away from there in SS. I would like to take him home to see where I was born. He is 16 and drove his car to school today. So if I don't have something nice to say.......I will ignore them........inquisitor hates being ignored.....seeya later.......off to doc for my PT&INR.
I do not even know why I post here I just like to but I hardly have time for it. I was just looking for something else and saw it and was surprised it was still going on. In person I am not quite the nice person I put here lol.
I have never been racist and I would never associate with a racist because of all the non white people that I love in church and my best girl since I was 9 years old who is Latino. I love her and trust her with my whole heart more than any other friend except for my husband. My husband and I are white and he is no racist either obviously. I do get frustrated when people say that every white who disagrees with Obama is a racist because that is untrue. And I have no use for those who hate people simply because they are white and there is a ot of that going on.
I am never going to believe that homosexual lifestyle is normal but I wish no harm to them. I like many of them well as people and wish them the very best but I always wish they did not have that burden on them. I am very comfortable around a certain one who owns a place were I do business and I am always glad to see him there and I keep him in my heart and prayers. With that said, I do get very angry when called homophobic names because of my beliefs on it and that is when I spout off.
So those things you and I will always disagree with but maybe do not have to insult one another over it. I am sure you feel as strongly as I do in these areas.
I hope you found your PT and INR to be in normal range today.
I have to admit, I have no idea what you are talking about when you say SS and I am also unsure what you mean by HCSO.unless it's Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.and I just looked that up now.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19581 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Nah.......I really am supportive of nurses. I came here as topix was discussing my cousin who is a HCSO investigator. It was all lies. Then I spotted another cousin who I have been talking to online since 1999. He is an asshole for sure. So family issues in SS brought me here. I hate how they are racist in SS. My neice who lives there adopted two Mexican children. I hate that my relatives run SS. My neice Courtney will never be Dairy Festival Queen because she is Mexican. I have other races in my family also. I am liberal as far as races and equal homosexual rights. I hated how my nephew was treated in Pasadena when he came out. So it is personal WHY I am here........but time to move on and let it be. I try to think only positive thoughts these days. Which you know is healthier for me. I don't care that you are a Christian.......or a Republican. Most of my relatives are including my grandchildren are Christians. I let their parents handle that. I am a typical nurse.......90% sweet and 10% bitch as most women are. I had to raise myself in Dallas at nine years old. So I have a different way of looking at the world than most people. Humanism is growing in America. Many have lost faith. I respect that religion is a personal issue. So I will try to be nicer n the future. Defiant was calling me a libtard........and I learned to like him. I have been a feminist most of my life........in SS......women are just accessaries. Lol. I will ignore my racist cousin and keep my half Puerto-Rican grandson away from there in SS. I would like to take him home to see where I was born. He is 16 and drove his car to school today. So if I don't have something nice to say.......I will ignore them........inquisitor hates being ignored.....seeya later.......off to doc for my PT&INR.
I do not like to know you obsess so much about the half Puerto-Rican grandson and believe he will not be accepted. Most people are not racist. He is a big boy now and he can handle it but I hope he never picks up that you would worry about that. And the Mexican grandsons. Stop worrying about them. They are people and Americans and nothing else matters they will be alright. If we take in a foster child we are not going to care what skin color they are. But that is on hold for a while but may happen soon. But if I even got a black child or Latino or whatever, I am not going to say, our black or our Latino foster child. I am just going to say, our foster child. All colors are welcome and those who do not like it have the problem.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19582 Aug 19, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not like to know you obsess so much about the half Puerto-Rican grandson and believe he will not be accepted. Most people are not racist. He is a big boy now and he can handle it but I hope he never picks up that you would worry about that. And the Mexican grandsons. Stop worrying about them. They are people and Americans and nothing else matters they will be alright. If we take in a foster child we are not going to care what skin color they are. But that is on hold for a while but may happen soon. But if I even got a black child or Latino or whatever, I am not going to say, our black or our Latino foster child. I am just going to say, our foster child. All colors are welcome and those who do not like it have the problem.
Many non white people in this country are a hell of a lot more patriotic Americans than the whiny left wing libtards that stink up this country.
why

Hondo, TX

#19584 Aug 20, 2014
test
Gasman

United States

#19585 Aug 20, 2014
Fart...
Gasman

United States

#19586 Aug 20, 2014
The Science of Farting

Do you know what causes farts?

Farting

What exactly is a fart? The word "FART" can stand for: Frequency Actuated Rectal Tremor. Farting, also known as flatulence, is the act of passing intestinal gas from the anus. Intestinal gas comes from several sources: air we swallow, gas that seeps into our intestines from our blood, gas produced by chemical reactions in our guts, and gas produced by bacteria living in our guts. Burps are not farts that come out your mouth. They have to do with your stomach.

Who Cut the Cheese? Finding the Farter

Have you heard that saying: "Whoever smelt it, dealt it?" A fart smells the same to the person who delivered it and to the person smelling it. However, the farter probably smells it last because the fart is propelled away from the body in the opposite direction of the farter's nose. Unless the fart happens upwind.

Why Do Farts Smell?

The smell of farts comes from gas and mercaptans (other gases) in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. The more sulfur-rich foods you eat, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be made by the bacteria in you guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods like cauliflower, eggs and meat are really bad for making stinky farts. Beans on the other hand, may make you fart a lot but they aren't usually the smelly kind.

Let it Rip! The Sound Of Farting

The sound of a fart is caused by the vibrations of the anal opening. The sound of your fart depends on the speed of the fart leaving your body and the tightness of the sphincter muscles of your anus.

Famous Fart Food

The most famous farting food is the bean. What is it about these little things that cause such a stink? Beans contain sugars that we can't digest. When these sugars make it to our intestines, the bacteria go berserk, start feasting and make loads of gas. Other foods that are great for making you fart are broccoli, cabbage, raw apples, milk and raisins. So if your best friend has a broccoli and cabbage salad for lunch with an apple for recess and a big glass of milk - Don't sit too close on the bus ride home.

Farting Under Pressure

Think about this: If you could go into space without a suit and you let one rip, your fart would have enough pressure to push you forward.
cyndi

Carrizo Springs, TX

#19587 Aug 20, 2014
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mugshots: Apartment mail theft leads cops to dr... Aug 26 Bust farts 2
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Aug 24 Wes 69
Where's the investigation??? Aug 22 Invest farts 2
Friendswood City Hall and Government (Nov '13) Aug 22 Boss farts 3
Here you go League City, he's our City Manager Aug 20 Ashamed-Embarrassed 1
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug 19 Someone there 255
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages