Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#19433 Aug 11, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
How many beers did you have when you wrote this? I have gotton an eye strain just by reading this long winded fairy tale. Lay off the drugs and piece pipe fellow the war is over so be sure to walk up and down the streets and yell at everybody like some of those crazy vets do and blame all of us because you got spitted on when you came back home. The vets we have today our the real heroes not you...Yeah try celebrating it sober are go take your meds other then to be on here posting crazy gay shit half the times..
Listen, gay boy, I have read some of your posts and it's obvious you are flaming but still in the closet. Your constant reference and responses to the gay topics speak volumes about your orientation. So either man up and come out of the closet or keep taking it in the tailpipe in private, but stop pretending that you are more interesting that a flea on a dog's butt.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19434 Aug 11, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your not really gay as your wife would have dumped you years ago right? My guess is she and you are probly getting a good laugh on these post and enjoy getting the replies. However i do enjoy the fact of how you are attempting to make fun of them as gay people do have very odd and strange minds. Yeah i could just see your wifes face if you told her you was face down on the ground with some man. I don,t buy this do do that you talk about on here but the thing you do wrong is you are putting some names on here of people who are not gay...alsp don,t believe everything you hear about people on the internet my friend...
Hell no, I am not gay! I stated that upfront in my post. But I do enjoy fooling around with men from time to time, usually when my wife has her period. She used to blow me and give me hand jobs during that time, but she has grown tired of those. So we have a ritual that when she starts bleeding, she announces it very loudly in our house so that I can hear no matter what room I am in. That is my cue to either call up a guy friend or make plans to go cruise our local gay bar that night. She does enjoy hearing about it too, because it helps her get off when she can't have sex. But I am adamant that even though I have sex with guys once a month, that does not make me some sort of a gay blade.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19435 Aug 11, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no, I am not gay! I stated that upfront in my post. But I do enjoy fooling around with men from time to time, usually when my wife has her period. She used to blow me and give me hand jobs during that time, but she has grown tired of those. So we have a ritual that when she starts bleeding, she announces it very loudly in our house so that I can hear no matter what room I am in. That is my cue to either call up a guy friend or make plans to go cruise our local gay bar that night. She does enjoy hearing about it too, because it helps her get off when she can't have sex. But I am adamant that even though I have sex with guys once a month, that does not make me some sort of a gay blade.
Whatever. Give us a good reason why we should care. After all, it's your @ss and you can go stick whatever you want up it.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19436 Aug 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. Give us a good reason why we should care. After all, it's your @ss and you can go stick whatever you want up it.
You said a mouthful there, brother. Bu the relevance is ascertained insofar as it relates to the fact that I was posting in response to your colleague who thought I was cracking wise. I tried to assure him that I was not and would not, as I consider this forum to be sacred.
Gasman

United States

#19437 Aug 12, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gasman, any relations to Assman?
Geroge Bush?

Hold on...brb...farting again....
Zilla Manilla

San Antonio, TX

#19438 Aug 12, 2014
I voted for Kerry
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19439 Aug 12, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more of a do do head then gay. You enjoy fooling around on the topix forum.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19440 Aug 12, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more of a do do head then gay. You enjoy fooling around on the topix forum.
I also have a big heart and a kind, generous spirit. This morning I laid a very unique turd and I thought of you immediately. I always inspect them carefully because a change in your bowls could be a sign of cancer. Anyway, I saw that it looked like a nice eclair or one of these chocolate canolis that my wife and I order at our favorite Italian restaurant. I called her into look at it and she agreed. I've been keeping it warm all day under a heat lamp and it still looks really nice and fresh. I could put it in a box and ship it to you if you like, but if you're not interested, then I won't bother. It looks very much like an exotic, gourmet dessert so you might give it a chance.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19442 Aug 12, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a big heart and a kind, generous spirit. This morning I laid a very unique turd and I thought of you immediately. I always inspect them carefully because a change in your bowls could be a sign of cancer. Anyway, I saw that it looked like a nice eclair or one of these chocolate canolis that my wife and I order at our favorite Italian restaurant. I called her into look at it and she agreed. I've been keeping it warm all day under a heat lamp and it still looks really nice and fresh. I could put it in a box and ship it to you if you like, but if you're not interested, then I won't bother. It looks very much like an exotic, gourmet dessert so you might give it a chance.
I also have a big heart and a great idea too that could make you rich and famous.
Put your "eclair" in a box and ship it to the following address.

1600 Pennsylvania avenue
Washington DC.

C/O President Jug Ears and the First Wookie

That's the kind of "exotic gourmet dessert" fit for a King and Queen that should make you rich beyond the dreams of any EBT Card holder.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19443 Aug 12, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a big heart and a great idea too that could make you rich and famous.
Put your "eclair" in a box and ship it to the following address.
1600 Pennsylvania avenue
Washington DC.
C/O President Jug Ears and the First Wookie
That's the kind of "exotic gourmet dessert" fit for a King and Queen that should make you rich beyond the dreams of any EBT Card holder.
I love how you automatically assume anyone who takes a contrary point of view is on government assistance. It's part of your schtick and appeal in here, but it's gets a bit old after awhile. I enjoy the byplay and the jousting between points of view, but your dim view of everyone Hispanic and/or Democratic is quite unseemly. I will take you up on your offer, however, and ship it to the address you gave. If I receive a response, I will let you know and if I make any money off of it, I will split it with you. You see, I am a person of integrity and always pay my own fair share when it's due.
ucc

United States

#19444 Aug 12, 2014
WHITE HOUSE - Congressional Democrats returning home to their districts ahead of this fall's midterm elections have been equipped with a 22-page economic report from top White House officials highlighting promising signs of rebound.
The memo, obtained by The Hill, is another sign the White House is increasingly eager to draw voters' attention to the president's economic record as Democrats scramble to keep control of the Senate and fight to gain seats in the House.
It highlights a string of recent positive economic indicators, including six consecutive months of more than 200,000 jobs added, last quarter's 4 percent growth in gross domestic product, and a six-year high in auto sales.
Unfortunately, the real economic facts aren't as positive as the White House would like you to believe. Here are a few quick facts about today’s economy:
A total of 11.4 million Americans age 16 and over have left the workforce since President Obama took office in January 2009, according to data released today from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The International Monetary Fund recently lowered its U.S. economic growth forecast for 2014 to 1.7 percent, the weakest pace since the Great Recession ended.
General Motors officially recalled in the first six months of 2014 more cars that it has sold from 2007 to 2013.
The annual rate of new business creation is about 28 percent lower today than it was in the 1980s," thanks in large part to regulations enacted in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis that favor big companies.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19445 Aug 12, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you automatically assume anyone who takes a contrary point of view is on government assistance. It's part of your schtick and appeal in here, but it's gets a bit old after awhile. I enjoy the byplay and the jousting between points of view, but your dim view of everyone Hispanic and/or Democratic is quite unseemly. I will take you up on your offer, however, and ship it to the address you gave. If I receive a response, I will let you know and if I make any money off of it, I will split it with you. You see, I am a person of integrity and always pay my own fair share when it's due.
Well good for you!. I just can't wait for all of that money to come rolling in. That's what "Hope and Change" is truly about. With the cost of everything going up due to Obamanomics, I need all the help I can get.

I really hate to burst your bubble, but out here in the real world, not all Hispanic or Black people love Obummer and the DimocRAT party. Especially working people who get the idea that they have been screwed and lied to without even a kiss.

Regardless of color or national origin, working people are all getting screwed equally. There is politics and there is reality. The race/nationality divide exists
solely to serve a political agenda. Namely DemocRAT agenda.

Hurry up with that "eclair". I have more bills to pay. If it's any consolation, I don't like or trust the Fedcoat Republicans either.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19446 Aug 12, 2014
ucc wrote:
WHITE HOUSE - Congressional Democrats returning home to their districts ahead of this fall's midterm elections have been equipped with a 22-page economic report from top White House officials highlighting promising signs of rebound.
The memo, obtained by The Hill, is another sign the White House is increasingly eager to draw voters' attention to the president's economic record as Democrats scramble to keep control of the Senate and fight to gain seats in the House.
It highlights a string of recent positive economic indicators, including six consecutive months of more than 200,000 jobs added, last quarter's 4 percent growth in gross domestic product, and a six-year high in auto sales.
Unfortunately, the real economic facts aren't as positive as the White House would like you to believe. Here are a few quick facts about today’s economy:
A total of 11.4 million Americans age 16 and over have left the workforce since President Obama took office in January 2009, according to data released today from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The International Monetary Fund recently lowered its U.S. economic growth forecast for 2014 to 1.7 percent, the weakest pace since the Great Recession ended.
General Motors officially recalled in the first six months of 2014 more cars that it has sold from 2007 to 2013.
The annual rate of new business creation is about 28 percent lower today than it was in the 1980s," thanks in large part to regulations enacted in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis that favor big companies.
Thank You for posting the truth!.
odonnell

Tahoka, TX

#19447 Aug 12, 2014
everybody is born a democrat, only the gifted and talented overcome it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19449 Aug 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't love doing anything concerning you, even reporting you seriously. You like to tell lies a lot. When you lie like that calling me a liberal, it looks bad on you so have at it if you have no respect for yourself and want to show what a dumbaz you are. It is clear you do not know what conservatism is and you used to say you were neither. You stated that before. You go a head and claim whatever you want to woman. You can talk tuff online but when you see something you do not like in real life, you can not stand up for what you believe. You will go home to your section 8 housing, living area and get into bed and pull the covers over your head and cry. That is what you will do. You will do nothing to help the cause. Why? Because you are a coward.
I don't care what you think of me. You're a filthy liberal and, I'm better than that. Lol, you minorities are stupid. You think no American can survive without Obama to pay him for his stunts. I am an American citizen. I have never received anything from my Gov. I do not work for the Gov. I do not get any type of SS benefits. I am not a freeloader. Therefore, I can protest without losing freebies. I am the type of American that you are less than. You will never be up to my level because you are a leecher, I am a tax payer. I depend on no one to pay my bills. Bitch all you want - I pay your bills. You can't outbitch me.

Location hidden

#19450 Aug 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww, you are sicker than I imagined. You would like to see straight women in bed with homo men to save them from hell. You want that woman to get AIDS to save the homo from hell!!!! I am sure you do not even see what an idiot you are. I hope you will try that if you think it is a good idea.
How com you liberals go crazy if I talk positively about heterosexual sex? Anyhting goes, if it's homo sex? You know, straight sex came before your perverted sex.
And for the record, I don't care what you and your butt-buddies do. Just keep it to yourselves - is that so hard to do? Why must you force your perversions on the straight population?

Location hidden

#19452 Aug 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww, you are sicker than I imagined. You would like to see straight women in bed with homo men to save them from hell. You want that woman to get AIDS to save the homo from hell!!!! I am sure you do not even see what an idiot you are. I hope you will try that if you think it is a good idea.
So, you are in agreement with gay men? You don't think gay men should be saved?
I wonder about you. You are against showing illegal women they cannot trespass. You are against turning gay men into straight ones. Is there anything Christian that you do believe in or, are you an atheist too?

I get it. You are a Catholic. You think you can do whatever you want and still be saved, so long as you confess? Sorry, toots. Confession for abdomition and truthul honesty are 2 different things. You have ulterior motives and, that is not Christian.
This is an example of why Catholics are not Christian.

Location hidden

#19453 Aug 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Is sounds like someone is confusing the Quran for the Bible. The Muslims believe rape for their God Allah is alright not Christians.
Christians aren't beheading anyone, are they?
You can recover from rape. No one recovers from decapitation.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#19454 Aug 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think of me. You're a filthy liberal and, I'm better than that. Lol, you minorities are stupid. You think no American can survive without Obama to pay him for his stunts. I am an American citizen. I have never received anything from my Gov. I do not work for the Gov. I do not get any type of SS benefits. I am not a freeloader. Therefore, I can protest without losing freebies. I am the type of American that you are less than. You will never be up to my level because you are a leecher, I am a tax payer. I depend on no one to pay my bills. Bitch all you want - I pay your bills. You can't outbitch me.
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." (Ephesians 4:29)

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19455 Aug 13, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw you are a free loading moocher and I have never used government hand outs in my life and do not intend to and that would include section 8 housing as you have admitted to so you can just stfu! I have no time for you and I am just going to give it back everything you have said to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greg moore Mon dee 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Mar 24 Fart sniffer 8
Prepping Mar 2 stephenc1969 1
When Organized Crime IS the Police........... Mar 2 andrewstitt 2
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) Feb '15 Sick of trash 357
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
single women Feb '15 jonomorris92 1
League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]