Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19414 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's your @ss. Sounds like you have nothing better to do anyway.
Yeah i don,t even think they are gays just dumb-butts as we call them.
Chris Norton

El Paso, TX

#19415 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's your @ss. Sounds like you have nothing better to do anyway.
What about men who are always talking about drilling a woman in the fanny, especially the ones with really big butts? There's a lot of butt banging going on out there, especially on the Internet. So that proves that butt sex is normal and if a man wants to tap some woman's sweet ass, then that doesn't make him some kind of pervert. I think that taknig it in the backdoor is part of the natural cycle.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19416 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah i don,t even think they are gays just dumb-butts as we call them.
I think you're right. Also looking at writing style and ISP of these posts, most of them look like the same poster assuming different names.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19417 Aug 9, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>
Travolta is gay, dude. Apparently you refuse to do a simple internet search because the stories are everywhere. Even my weed buddies know it and they don't know too much.
Mr rolling pappers shall i send a cop with nothing better to do over there to arrest you and your buddies for just smoking weed??? yeah the stuff is not yet allowed in every state. However i,am not a cop nor do i want to know are know where you clowns live. But i,am related to a few cops and they love picking on weed buddies...You are stoned as a stoned rock my friend and i hope for your sake that ole john doesn,t see all of this are you might be facing a lawsuit.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19418 Aug 9, 2014
Chris Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What about men who are always talking about drilling a woman in the fanny, especially the ones with really big butts? There's a lot of butt banging going on out there, especially on the Internet. So that proves that butt sex is normal and if a man wants to tap some woman's sweet ass, then that doesn't make him some kind of pervert. I think that taknig it in the backdoor is part of the natural cycle.
That don't prove jack. Only nasty bastards and dumb women would play that game. Sodomy is a totally unclean habit practiced by low lifes.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19419 Aug 9, 2014
Chris Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your weed buddies??? i would say turn off your computer and pick up a few girls like i did in my younger days and party on with them. Yeah the last place i would be back in the late 1980s at this time would be at home behind a computer even if they had the internet in those days i would still be out and about and what fun is it playing on a topix forum at your ages on a saturday night??
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19422 Aug 10, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
Dont forget the Ripofflican war on women also.
I'm glad that you are on the opposing side. You are doing a great job. Keep up the heavy thinking and the keen, insightful posts. LOL

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19423 Aug 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right. Also looking at writing style and ISP of these posts, most of them look like the same poster assuming different names.
ya reckon? Lol.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19424 Aug 10, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>ya reckon? Lol.
Ya reckon its time to bann you???
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19426 Aug 11, 2014
ya reckon I fart now...again...
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#19428 Aug 11, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gasman, any relations to Assman?
Today I fondly recall my most glorious piece of ass which happened right after I left the service. I was physically and mentally exhausted after my grueling service and I was looking for a way to unwind. My wife suggested we go to the VFW hall for some beers and brats because it was during the Oktoberfest. I agreed since it was the Koreans and Chinese I had fought and not the Germans. We were having a pleasant evening when a beautiful Fraulein came over and asked me to dance. My wife was the jealous type so I initially declined, but when the woman kept insisting, my wife finally relented and told me to enjoy myself but added that she would be watching us. We danced a few numbers including the polka and the Cha-Cha but when I returned to the table, I noticed my wife was not there. I asked the couple seated nearby where she was and the man told me that she had left to go to the parking lot with some man who wanted to “introduce her to some real German sausage.” I bolted like a bat out of hell from the club trying to find my wife before she became impaled on this scoundrel’s kielbasa. I frantically searched the whole area, looking into car windows and behind ever corner. Finally I found her sitting on a curb eating a sandwich. When I drew closer, I could see that she was indeed eating a bratwurst in a bun, covered with mustard, onions and peppers. My fears had been unfounded that my wife might stray and I was reassured that she still worshipped the ground I walk on. Confident that my wife’s honor was intact, I returned to the club and took the Fraulein I had danced with into the men’s room and told her to hike up her dress, turn around and bend over. I proceeded to drill her six ways to Sunday, giving it to her hard and fast. When It came time for me to finish, I pulled out and unloaded into the sink because I had vowed I would not impregnate another woman as long as my wife was pure and faithful to me. I felt that was the least I could do to reciprocate her kindness towards me and besides, there was no way she could find out about the children I fathered over in Korea. So I urge all people, especially the veterans, to enjoy this holiday in the spirit it was founded in just like me.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19429 Aug 11, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really gay myself as I have a wife and kids but I do enjoy getting it on with a man from time to time. There's something about the smell of musk oil that sends me into a frenzy. I always make him buy me some drinks first so that I can get in the mood before I pull down my drawers, bend over and spread my butt cheeks. When I do engage in this, I always tell my wife afterwards because she thinks it's a real hoot.
Of course your not really gay as your wife would have dumped you years ago right? My guess is she and you are probly getting a good laugh on these post and enjoy getting the replies. However i do enjoy the fact of how you are attempting to make fun of them as gay people do have very odd and strange minds. Yeah i could just see your wifes face if you told her you was face down on the ground with some man. I don,t buy this do do that you talk about on here but the thing you do wrong is you are putting some names on here of people who are not gay...alsp don,t believe everything you hear about people on the internet my friend...
Mavis Leonard

El Paso, TX

#19430 Aug 11, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>ya reckon? Lol.
Much of my family is racist and I have to try and reign them in. They are especially intolerant of Jews. Whenever we get together, they go on and on about the Jews this and the Jews that, complaining about how they own and control everything. I even offered to make them a sweet potato pie if they would talk about something else, but they refused, insisting that they wanted to keep talking all night about Jews. So I am at my wit's end because this kind of talk really tightens my colon.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19431 Aug 11, 2014
Lloyd B wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I fondly recall my most glorious piece of ass which happened right after I left the service. I was physically and mentally exhausted after my grueling service and I was looking for a way to unwind. My wife suggested we go to the VFW hall for some beers and brats because it was during the Oktoberfest. I agreed since it was the Koreans and Chinese I had fought and not the Germans. We were having a pleasant evening when a beautiful Fraulein came over and asked me to dance. My wife was the jealous type so I initially declined, but when the woman kept insisting, my wife finally relented and told me to enjoy myself but added that she would be watching us. We danced a few numbers including the polka and the Cha-Cha but when I returned to the table, I noticed my wife was not there. I asked the couple seated nearby where she was and the man told me that she had left to go to the parking lot with some man who wanted to “introduce her to some real German sausage.” I bolted like a bat out of hell from the club trying to find my wife before she became impaled on this scoundrel’s kielbasa. I frantically searched the whole area, looking into car windows and behind ever corner. Finally I found her sitting on a curb eating a sandwich. When I drew closer, I could see that she was indeed eating a bratwurst in a bun, covered with mustard, onions and peppers. My fears had been unfounded that my wife might stray and I was reassured that she still worshipped the ground I walk on. Confident that my wife’s honor was intact, I returned to the club and took the Fraulein I had danced with into the men’s room and told her to hike up her dress, turn around and bend over. I proceeded to drill her six ways to Sunday, giving it to her hard and fast. When It came time for me to finish, I pulled out and unloaded into the sink because I had vowed I would not impregnate another woman as long as my wife was pure and faithful to me. I felt that was the least I could do to reciprocate her kindness towards me and besides, there was no way she could find out about the children I fathered over in Korea. So I urge all people, especially the veterans, to enjoy this holiday in the spirit it was founded in just like me.
How many beers did you have when you wrote this? I have gotton an eye strain just by reading this long winded fairy tale. Lay off the drugs and piece pipe fellow the war is over so be sure to walk up and down the streets and yell at everybody like some of those crazy vets do and blame all of us because you got spitted on when you came back home. The vets we have today our the real heroes not you...Yeah try celebrating it sober are go take your meds other then to be on here posting crazy gay shit half the times..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19432 Aug 11, 2014
Lloyd B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah i noticed you are going by a few other names on here as well right??? I don,t buy your dog do do fairy tales my friend.
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#19433 Aug 11, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
How many beers did you have when you wrote this? I have gotton an eye strain just by reading this long winded fairy tale. Lay off the drugs and piece pipe fellow the war is over so be sure to walk up and down the streets and yell at everybody like some of those crazy vets do and blame all of us because you got spitted on when you came back home. The vets we have today our the real heroes not you...Yeah try celebrating it sober are go take your meds other then to be on here posting crazy gay shit half the times..
Listen, gay boy, I have read some of your posts and it's obvious you are flaming but still in the closet. Your constant reference and responses to the gay topics speak volumes about your orientation. So either man up and come out of the closet or keep taking it in the tailpipe in private, but stop pretending that you are more interesting that a flea on a dog's butt.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19434 Aug 11, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your not really gay as your wife would have dumped you years ago right? My guess is she and you are probly getting a good laugh on these post and enjoy getting the replies. However i do enjoy the fact of how you are attempting to make fun of them as gay people do have very odd and strange minds. Yeah i could just see your wifes face if you told her you was face down on the ground with some man. I don,t buy this do do that you talk about on here but the thing you do wrong is you are putting some names on here of people who are not gay...alsp don,t believe everything you hear about people on the internet my friend...
Hell no, I am not gay! I stated that upfront in my post. But I do enjoy fooling around with men from time to time, usually when my wife has her period. She used to blow me and give me hand jobs during that time, but she has grown tired of those. So we have a ritual that when she starts bleeding, she announces it very loudly in our house so that I can hear no matter what room I am in. That is my cue to either call up a guy friend or make plans to go cruise our local gay bar that night. She does enjoy hearing about it too, because it helps her get off when she can't have sex. But I am adamant that even though I have sex with guys once a month, that does not make me some sort of a gay blade.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19435 Aug 11, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no, I am not gay! I stated that upfront in my post. But I do enjoy fooling around with men from time to time, usually when my wife has her period. She used to blow me and give me hand jobs during that time, but she has grown tired of those. So we have a ritual that when she starts bleeding, she announces it very loudly in our house so that I can hear no matter what room I am in. That is my cue to either call up a guy friend or make plans to go cruise our local gay bar that night. She does enjoy hearing about it too, because it helps her get off when she can't have sex. But I am adamant that even though I have sex with guys once a month, that does not make me some sort of a gay blade.
Whatever. Give us a good reason why we should care. After all, it's your @ss and you can go stick whatever you want up it.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19436 Aug 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. Give us a good reason why we should care. After all, it's your @ss and you can go stick whatever you want up it.
You said a mouthful there, brother. Bu the relevance is ascertained insofar as it relates to the fact that I was posting in response to your colleague who thought I was cracking wise. I tried to assure him that I was not and would not, as I consider this forum to be sacred.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19437 Aug 12, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Gasman, any relations to Assman?
Geroge Bush?

Hold on...brb...farting again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) May 18 Can Phartsz 38
News Residents warn city that Chick-fil-A would turn... Apr 27 PlentyPhartx 4
News What to Watch: Will voucher defeat hurt school ... Apr '17 Will Phart 2
Harbor Point Subdivision (Sep '08) Apr '17 MyPhart 2
I need lawns to mow in League City!!! (Sep '07) Apr '17 NeedPhart 2
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Apr '17 AmazingPhart 14
Pierogi Queen Restaurant Apr '17 AnybodyPhart 2

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance