Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19384 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I think gay and transgenered immigrants would be a good subject. America is starting to support you peeps. It is just a matter of time and you will be equal to all.Americans.........as it is the right thing to do.
Bless you for your support. I wish more people were kind and compassionate like you. I'm not even a Mexican but people still won't accept me, especially when they see me in nylons. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm sub human.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#19385 Aug 9, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you for your support. I wish more people were kind and compassionate like you. I'm not even a Mexican but people still won't accept me, especially when they see me in nylons. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm sub human.
I understand dear. Jeffrey my favorite nephew died of AIDS in 1992. I saw what he went through in Pasadena, Texas. I graduated RN school in 1990.......in the middle of the HIV scare. I have many friends who are gay. Florida seems more gay friendly. The health care professions are full of many gays. They might save one of these peeps lives. A Muslim doc saved my life. Not all Muslims are bad. Just the fundys. The world is finally coming around.......to realize that all humans are equal.......and they deserve the same rights of a hetrosexual like me. Good luck arguing with non-tolerant idiots. Seeya later gator!
Doris Greely

Sulphur Springs, TX

#19386 Aug 9, 2014
Steve: Are you and Bobbie catfishing liberal forever? It's not nice to troll the mentally ill.

Location hidden

#19387 Aug 9, 2014
Doris Greely wrote:
Steve: Are you and Bobbie catfishing liberal forever? It's not nice to troll the mentally ill.
Speaking of catfishing Truth Ferret........Doris my ass! Even post CVA I am smarter than you two RN beatches. I guess I am catfishing John.........but he knows who the hell I am.......and I fear NOBODY!!!!!!!!! Lol. Just sayin'.........he is a WUSS for sending women to defend him. Poor John. He looks like Elliot Spitzer..........lololololol. seriously!!!!!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19388 Aug 9, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could go join the circus. You should fit in well with the rest of the freaks. LOL
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19389 Aug 9, 2014
Doris Greely wrote:
I don't even like catfish. Bobbie is a finicky eater too, as you know, and she is not afraid to send back a plate of pasta if it is not garnished properly. She also doesn't have time for any shenanigans now as she is busy running for re-election in the HOA. Some new folks in the neighborhood think she's a poor listener because she says, "Ummm hmmm" too often, but you and I both know that many of our best friends are Catholic.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19390 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why a man would find a man's a-hole more exciting than a woman, which they were designed for. People are crazy, these days.
If gays were even half-smart, they would know that they are being told to end all future life on earth. But, getting the big gay "O" i more important than life.
I think women should start rraping gay men, to convert them. It is an act of kindness, that these women save the gay soul from hell.
But, good luck. These gay men are so drawn to other penises. I tried to convert one, once.
He was so damned feminine, it just couldn't happen. I figure he was a lost soul. He died of AIDS,rather than be a real man. I offered him a life-line but, he chose to die.
Yeah there is relly no hope for them...geesh so glad i love women.

Location hidden

#19391 Aug 9, 2014
John looks like Eliot Spitzer. Somebody do a side by side of them two......lol. I did not realize Eliot only had one l in it. I swear he looks like Eliot Spitzer. Those dang politicians.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19393 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's bull. You provide a link to prove Travolta is gay. I don't believe it. I think Obama is gay, though. Why else would he be rooting for gays? It's not an American Christian thing, after all.
I tryed to tell that idiot that. John is certainly not gay he has had too many women.

Location hidden

#19394 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah there is relly no hope for them...geesh so glad i love women.
RAPE is bad for anyone. Some MEN do get raped. I don't lie like these two bitch RN's do. I worked with many raped men 96-2000 inthe PCJ.........rape is not funny for either sex. I have to sign off because these two RNbitches are had to tolerate. Tolerance is WHY I am so happy these days. And DavieBob is cute! We have the week end alone
.........time for 'ol.people romance! Seeya later gators! I hope I pissed John off today!!!!!!!! Lol
Nigel Fairchild

El Paso, TX

#19395 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>RAPE is bad for anyone. Some MEN do get raped. I don't lie like these two bitch RN's do. I worked with many raped men 96-2000 inthe PCJ.........rape is not funny for either sex. I have to sign off because these two RNbitches are had to tolerate. Tolerance is WHY I am so happy these days. And DavieBob is cute! We have the week end alone
.........time for 'ol.people romance! Seeya later gators! I hope I pissed John off today!!!!!!!! Lol
Anal rape is truly the worst, especially when a man is repeatedly violated multiple times over and over again without interruption by a large number of men. This can happen in prison, at a summer camp, in the bathroom of a club and at a rave. Many men who suffer this are traumatized and forced to go into therapy. If they cannot overcome this, often they commit suicide or even worse.
Evan Fain

El Paso, TX

#19396 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I tryed to tell that idiot that. John is certainly not gay he has had too many women.
Keep in mind that some men swing both ways, so yes they have banged a lot of women but they also hump men from time to time. Men who are open minded and libertine have discovered the joys of being penetrated even while they penetrate another, making a sort of bi sexual sandwich. You should try it because you can still enjoy a woman as you insist you do but also be exposed to the joys of the other side.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19397 Aug 9, 2014
Nigel Fairchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal rape is truly the worst, especially when a man is repeatedly violated multiple times over and over again without interruption by a large number of men. This can happen in prison, at a summer camp, in the bathroom of a club and at a rave. Many men who suffer this are traumatized and forced to go into therapy. If they cannot overcome this, often they commit suicide or even worse.
The "even worse" is when they turn into Democrats.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19398 Aug 9, 2014
Evan Fain wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that some men swing both ways, so yes they have banged a lot of women but they also hump men from time to time. Men who are open minded and libertine have discovered the joys of being penetrated even while they penetrate another, making a sort of bi sexual sandwich. You should try it because you can still enjoy a woman as you insist you do but also be exposed to the joys of the other side.
Also exposed to AIDS and other diseases too. Bunch of morphodites.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19399 Aug 9, 2014
Here's an Obama supporter practicing his own version of "wealth redistribution".

Man in Obama Hat Robs Eight Banks in Three Months: Police

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Bank-Rob...
Harvey Wireman

El Paso, TX

#19400 Aug 9, 2014
Evan Fain wrote:
<quoted text>
That's badass and real boss. I never thought of it that way but it makes sense. That's why, I suppose, men are called AC/DC because they have the prongs to insert into another hole but also a hole to receive another's prongs. Maybe I will give it a whirl because you make a good case.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19401 Aug 9, 2014
Harvey Wireman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's badass and real boss. I never thought of it that way but it makes sense. That's why, I suppose, men are called AC/DC because they have the prongs to insert into another hole but also a hole to receive another's prongs. Maybe I will give it a whirl because you make a good case.
Just go eat a box of Ex-Lax and learn what your butt-hole was really intended for. What a bunch of morons.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19402 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fletcher. I just read the book "Going Clear".........it is behind the scenes of Scientology. I thought Christians were nutz until I read about Scientology. We have their headquarters here in Clearwater. I used to have to deal with cray-cray Scientologist who would not take psych meds when they were clearly psychotic. I worked 4years as a PCJ nurse. They would do crazy sheet and end up in jail. It is a real problem in nursing. Now that I am retired.......I read a lot daily about different religions. I like being a Humanist best. If I go to Hell......it will be the best family reunion my family ever had. Lolol
I also thought you were nuts you dipshit not christians. Christians want to go to heaven that is true christians not the fake ones but the real ones do. If you go to hell you will burn in fire for the rest of your life stupid now how would you be celebrating in such pain???Dear goodness! A nurse??? are you a woman are a man???Gessh so glad i don,t have nurse like you and now that your retired why don,t you retire from the topix??
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19403 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
John looks like Eliot Spitzer. Somebody do a side by side of them two......lol. I did not realize Eliot only had one l in it. I swear he looks like Eliot Spitzer. Those dang politicians.
Ole john may would be pissed at you for spreading this gossip don,t yaa think??? Again i,am going to enjoy calling you a dipshit and may i warn you that these stars can press law suits of this gossip that your spreading??? yeah if this goes public and he sees this and it leads to false rumers looks like you may be pulling money out of your pocket you fool. Never once in my life time i have heard he was gay so you need to get your story right before you spread gossip.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#19405 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
I also thought you were nuts you dipshit not christians. Christians want to go to heaven that is true christians not the fake ones but the real ones do. If you go to hell you will burn in fire for the rest of your life stupid now how would you be celebrating in such pain???Dear goodness! A nurse??? are you a woman are a man???Gessh so glad i don,t have nurse like you and now that your retired why don,t you retire from the topix??
Don't forget about the Jews as well. They are a righteous people and they won't have to burn either. Some of them are gay but all of them are sacred and special. The land they own was Divined back in the olden days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 20 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
New Shopping Center Sep 16 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep 16 pitmomx2 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••

Air Quality Alert for Galveston County was issued at September 21 at 1:47PM CDT

•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE