Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19393 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's bull. You provide a link to prove Travolta is gay. I don't believe it. I think Obama is gay, though. Why else would he be rooting for gays? It's not an American Christian thing, after all.
I tryed to tell that idiot that. John is certainly not gay he has had too many women.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19394 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah there is relly no hope for them...geesh so glad i love women.
RAPE is bad for anyone. Some MEN do get raped. I don't lie like these two bitch RN's do. I worked with many raped men 96-2000 inthe PCJ.........rape is not funny for either sex. I have to sign off because these two RNbitches are had to tolerate. Tolerance is WHY I am so happy these days. And DavieBob is cute! We have the week end alone
.........time for 'ol.people romance! Seeya later gators! I hope I pissed John off today!!!!!!!! Lol
Nigel Fairchild

El Paso, TX

#19395 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>RAPE is bad for anyone. Some MEN do get raped. I don't lie like these two bitch RN's do. I worked with many raped men 96-2000 inthe PCJ.........rape is not funny for either sex. I have to sign off because these two RNbitches are had to tolerate. Tolerance is WHY I am so happy these days. And DavieBob is cute! We have the week end alone
.........time for 'ol.people romance! Seeya later gators! I hope I pissed John off today!!!!!!!! Lol
Anal rape is truly the worst, especially when a man is repeatedly violated multiple times over and over again without interruption by a large number of men. This can happen in prison, at a summer camp, in the bathroom of a club and at a rave. Many men who suffer this are traumatized and forced to go into therapy. If they cannot overcome this, often they commit suicide or even worse.
Evan Fain

El Paso, TX

#19396 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I tryed to tell that idiot that. John is certainly not gay he has had too many women.
Keep in mind that some men swing both ways, so yes they have banged a lot of women but they also hump men from time to time. Men who are open minded and libertine have discovered the joys of being penetrated even while they penetrate another, making a sort of bi sexual sandwich. You should try it because you can still enjoy a woman as you insist you do but also be exposed to the joys of the other side.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19397 Aug 9, 2014
Nigel Fairchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal rape is truly the worst, especially when a man is repeatedly violated multiple times over and over again without interruption by a large number of men. This can happen in prison, at a summer camp, in the bathroom of a club and at a rave. Many men who suffer this are traumatized and forced to go into therapy. If they cannot overcome this, often they commit suicide or even worse.
The "even worse" is when they turn into Democrats.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19398 Aug 9, 2014
Evan Fain wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that some men swing both ways, so yes they have banged a lot of women but they also hump men from time to time. Men who are open minded and libertine have discovered the joys of being penetrated even while they penetrate another, making a sort of bi sexual sandwich. You should try it because you can still enjoy a woman as you insist you do but also be exposed to the joys of the other side.
Also exposed to AIDS and other diseases too. Bunch of morphodites.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19399 Aug 9, 2014
Here's an Obama supporter practicing his own version of "wealth redistribution".

Man in Obama Hat Robs Eight Banks in Three Months: Police

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Bank-Rob...
Harvey Wireman

El Paso, TX

#19400 Aug 9, 2014
Evan Fain wrote:
<quoted text>
That's badass and real boss. I never thought of it that way but it makes sense. That's why, I suppose, men are called AC/DC because they have the prongs to insert into another hole but also a hole to receive another's prongs. Maybe I will give it a whirl because you make a good case.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19401 Aug 9, 2014
Harvey Wireman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's badass and real boss. I never thought of it that way but it makes sense. That's why, I suppose, men are called AC/DC because they have the prongs to insert into another hole but also a hole to receive another's prongs. Maybe I will give it a whirl because you make a good case.
Just go eat a box of Ex-Lax and learn what your butt-hole was really intended for. What a bunch of morons.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19402 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fletcher. I just read the book "Going Clear".........it is behind the scenes of Scientology. I thought Christians were nutz until I read about Scientology. We have their headquarters here in Clearwater. I used to have to deal with cray-cray Scientologist who would not take psych meds when they were clearly psychotic. I worked 4years as a PCJ nurse. They would do crazy sheet and end up in jail. It is a real problem in nursing. Now that I am retired.......I read a lot daily about different religions. I like being a Humanist best. If I go to Hell......it will be the best family reunion my family ever had. Lolol
I also thought you were nuts you dipshit not christians. Christians want to go to heaven that is true christians not the fake ones but the real ones do. If you go to hell you will burn in fire for the rest of your life stupid now how would you be celebrating in such pain???Dear goodness! A nurse??? are you a woman are a man???Gessh so glad i don,t have nurse like you and now that your retired why don,t you retire from the topix??
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19403 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
John looks like Eliot Spitzer. Somebody do a side by side of them two......lol. I did not realize Eliot only had one l in it. I swear he looks like Eliot Spitzer. Those dang politicians.
Ole john may would be pissed at you for spreading this gossip don,t yaa think??? Again i,am going to enjoy calling you a dipshit and may i warn you that these stars can press law suits of this gossip that your spreading??? yeah if this goes public and he sees this and it leads to false rumers looks like you may be pulling money out of your pocket you fool. Never once in my life time i have heard he was gay so you need to get your story right before you spread gossip.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#19405 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
I also thought you were nuts you dipshit not christians. Christians want to go to heaven that is true christians not the fake ones but the real ones do. If you go to hell you will burn in fire for the rest of your life stupid now how would you be celebrating in such pain???Dear goodness! A nurse??? are you a woman are a man???Gessh so glad i don,t have nurse like you and now that your retired why don,t you retire from the topix??
Don't forget about the Jews as well. They are a righteous people and they won't have to burn either. Some of them are gay but all of them are sacred and special. The land they own was Divined back in the olden days.
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#19406 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole john may would be pissed at you for spreading this gossip don,t yaa think??? Again i,am going to enjoy calling you a dipshit and may i warn you that these stars can press law suits of this gossip that your spreading??? yeah if this goes public and he sees this and it leads to false rumers looks like you may be pulling money out of your pocket you fool. Never once in my life time i have heard he was gay so you need to get your story right before you spread gossip.
That's because you have your head up your butthole. Hard to hear like that. Nevertheless, it is true, regardless of your ignorance and repeated denials. Pull your head out for once so that you can wise up. Then allow another man to insert his sausage into your opening so that you can learn what all the fuss is about.
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#19407 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Here's an Obama supporter practicing his own version of "wealth redistribution".
Man in Obama Hat Robs Eight Banks in Three Months: Police
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Bank-Rob...
I'm not really gay myself as I have a wife and kids but I do enjoy getting it on with a man from time to time. There's something about the smell of musk oil that sends me into a frenzy. I always make him buy me some drinks first so that I can get in the mood before I pull down my drawers, bend over and spread my butt cheeks. When I do engage in this, I always tell my wife afterwards because she thinks it's a real hoot.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19408 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of catfishing Truth Ferret........Doris my ass! Even post CVA I am smarter than you two RN beatches. I guess I am catfishing John.........but he knows who the hell I am.......and I fear NOBODY!!!!!!!!! Lol. Just sayin'.........he is a WUSS for sending women to defend him. Poor John. He looks like Elliot Spitzer..........lololololol. seriously!!!!!!!
Yaa seem to be forgetting you freaks are talking about a famious star and i bet he would be pissed to read all of this right?? shall i send him a mail on facebook? i doult if he would reply to the mail but if i told him to check out this topix forum he would certainly do so right???You morons have a right to be gay but when you start spreading rumers of others that are gay then you could be in a tub of hotwater. By the way your the wuss right??? yeah i thought so because you seem to be too scared to reply to my messages you puss.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#19409 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaa seem to be forgetting you freaks are talking about a famious star and i bet he would be pissed to read all of this right?? shall i send him a mail on facebook? i doult if he would reply to the mail but if i told him to check out this topix forum he would certainly do so right???You morons have a right to be gay but when you start spreading rumers of others that are gay then you could be in a tub of hotwater. By the way your the wuss right??? yeah i thought so because you seem to be too scared to reply to my messages you puss.
Why don't you chill out, dude. Smoke a joint and rub one out. You seem to be in a tizzy. Lighten up and mellow out with a few tokes.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19410 Aug 9, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you have your head up your butthole. Hard to hear like that. Nevertheless, it is true, regardless of your ignorance and repeated denials. Pull your head out for once so that you can wise up. Then allow another man to insert his sausage into your opening so that you can learn what all the fuss is about.
Na not me you fool you are the first live nutcase in my 50 years of living that i have ever heard a person say that john was gay, really! Yeah i,am laughing at ever message you write because you are talking bad and spreading rumers about a famious move acter right???yes you are you have listed his name in your file on an old post and by the way topix does not delete post on here.
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#19411 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Na not me you fool you are the first live nutcase in my 50 years of living that i have ever heard a person say that john was gay, really! Yeah i,am laughing at ever message you write because you are talking bad and spreading rumers about a famious move acter right???yes you are you have listed his name in your file on an old post and by the way topix does not delete post on here.
Travolta is gay, dude. Apparently you refuse to do a simple internet search because the stories are everywhere. Even my weed buddies know it and they don't know too much.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19412 Aug 9, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really gay myself as I have a wife and kids but I do enjoy getting it on with a man from time to time. There's something about the smell of musk oil that sends me into a frenzy. I always make him buy me some drinks first so that I can get in the mood before I pull down my drawers, bend over and spread my butt cheeks. When I do engage in this, I always tell my wife afterwards because she thinks it's a real hoot.
Well, it's your @ss. Sounds like you have nothing better to do anyway.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19413 Aug 9, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you chill out, dude. Smoke a joint and rub one out. You seem to be in a tizzy. Lighten up and mellow out with a few tokes.
Mr rolling pappers i,am chilled out in fact i,am laughing at these mind playing messages that your writing. Now why would a bunch of real gays be on a topix forum bragging???? yeah yaa just trying to get attention but i have all the free time in the wrold to mellow out my friend and i can post 400 replies in one hour if needed. I,am happy not mad because i,am laughing at this horse green do do that you and your buddies are writing. I don,t need a joint to mellow out as these stupid messages of yours mellows me out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Apr 19 SebastianFartstain 28
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Apr 12 Long Farts 50
Chris Heard (your new city admin) Mar '18 Fart Warning 2
News ORU Education Students Helping Victims Of Hurri... Feb '18 Fart Event 2
Dragon Lady (Aug '08) Feb '18 Methane fart 38
sharp automotive group Feb '18 Fart Muffler 3
News Foreclosure fears rise in Texas after Hurricane... Jan '18 FLAVORED FART 1

League City Jobs

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages