fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18726 Jul 19, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
https://m.facebook.com/story.p hp?story_fbid=1015255340929402 5&id=701144024
Did any of you see this?
This just confounds me!!!
If you have to ask if this is fake, I feel sorry for you. The Israelis never target children(on purpose) and they have been notifying Gaza residents before they blow up their locations. If it were real we would have to cut our support for Isreal immediately. He is a very smart man and would never publicly say they are commuting genocide.

20% of Israel's population are Arabs and a large number of Palestinians are Christians.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18727 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to ask if this is fake, I feel sorry for you. The Israelis never target children(on purpose) and they have been notifying Gaza residents before they blow up their locations. If it were real we would have to cut our support for Isreal immediately. He is a very smart man and would never publicly say they are commuting genocide.
20% of Israel's population are Arabs and a large number of Palestinians are Christians.
Darn, a sensible post from you?. Finally.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18728 Jul 19, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If you have to ask if this is fake, I feel sorry for you. The Israelis never target children(on purpose) and they have been notifying Gaza residents before they blow up their locations. If it were real we would have to cut our support for Isreal immediately. He is a very smart man and would never publicly say they are commuting genocide.
Good post you do do head. Uhhh nothing to really brag about as really you should be posting on your own city forum don,t yaa think??? TRying to be the good guy now ehhh????Thats why you posted that by hoping everyone would jump on your side right?????not fooled abit you ding a ling......
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18729 Jul 19, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Good post you do do head. Uhhh nothing to really brag about as really you should be posting on your own city forum don,t yaa think??? TRying to be the good guy now ehhh????Thats why you posted that by hoping everyone would jump on your side right?????not fooled abit you ding a ling......
Neither are we.
GOP Strong

Tempe, AZ

#18730 Jul 19, 2014
I'm voting Republican till the day I die, but I think hillery clinton is going to win whether we like it or lump it.sometimes I don't know what this country is coming to, Were voting for the next president of the United States, not the next dang school nurse! theres a reason weve gone 500 years with a man in the office.now we know we republicans aint to crazy about the way obummer looks, but at least he's a man amiright?im telling you this you to be a great country...
zzz

United States

#18731 Jul 19, 2014
GOP Strong aka LYING LIBTARDS wrote:
I'm voting Republican till the day I die, but I think hillery clinton is going to win whether we like it or lump it.sometimes I don't know what this country is coming to, Were voting for the next president of the United States, not the next dang school nurse! theres a reason weve gone 500 years with a man in the office.now we know we republicans aint to crazy about the way obummer looks, but at least he's a man amiright?im telling you this you to be a great country...
F.O. libtard you haven't evolve since dinosaurs walked the earth.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18732 Jul 19, 2014
GOP Strong wrote:
Oh look!. A libtard with a third grade education trying to be smart. You better go see that school nurse about the bump on your head from running in the hallway.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18733 Jul 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are we.
I know thats right. There is nobody on that he can fool.
Donnie

United States

#18734 Jul 19, 2014

1 min ago

PITTSBURGH (KDKA)– Immigration continues to be a hot topic in the U.S., including in non-border states like Pennsylvania.

Friday, Gov. Tom Corbett addressed the issue and how it affects Pennsylvania, saying health is a major concern.

“We feel for these children that they are fleeing their countries,” Corbett said.“We want to make sure they are taken care of and returned to their countries. But we also are concerned about their health and what they may cause as far as health issues in the state of Pennsylvania. From my standpoint, where they are coming in, there are certainly enough military bases in Texas and Arizona that the federal government could at least house them there temporarily to make sure before they send them to any state that their health conditions are okay for that. That they’ve had all their immunizations and so forth because we have a strong concern on that. From a humanitarian stand point you want to make sure these kids get taken care of but they need to be returned to their country of origin.”

KDKA’s John Shumway asked if that concern is diseases that could come up and spread to the population.

“Measles is one that comes to mind very quickly and what other diseases that they may or may not have,” Corbett said.“We can not be a country that just takes everything that comes here without at least looking into the background of this. And again this is one where the federal government hasn’t even talked to the states about “Can we send them into your state?”

“Obviously, Holy Family with the nuns there you know is a good place to take care of children,” he continued.“But that’s an imposition not only to the neighborhood but the state. What dollars are going to pay for this? Is it the Medicaid dollars that are needed for the people of Pennsylvania already which are very short? Again how are we going to pay for all these services? So we have grave concerns and again the Obama administration hasn’t even picked up the phone to say this is what we’re going to do can you help us?”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/07/18/gov ...
go home invaders

United States

#18735 Jul 19, 2014
Donnie wrote:
1 min ago
PITTSBURGH (KDKA)– Immigration continues to be a hot topic in the U.S., including in non-border states like Pennsylvania.
Friday, Gov. Tom Corbett addressed the issue and how it affects Pennsylvania, saying health is a major concern.
“We feel for these children that they are fleeing their countries,” Corbett said.“We want to make sure they are taken care of and returned to their countries. But we also are concerned about their health and what they may cause as far as health issues in the state of Pennsylvania. From my standpoint, where they are coming in, there are certainly enough military bases in Texas and Arizona that the federal government could at least house them there temporarily to make sure before they send them to any state that their health conditions are okay for that. That they’ve had all their immunizations and so forth because we have a strong concern on that. From a humanitarian stand point you want to make sure these kids get taken care of but they need to be returned to their country of origin.”
KDKA’s John Shumway asked if that concern is diseases that could come up and spread to the population.
“Measles is one that comes to mind very quickly and what other diseases that they may or may not have,” Corbett said.“We can not be a country that just takes everything that comes here without at least looking into the background of this. And again this is one where the federal government hasn’t even talked to the states about “Can we send them into your state?”
“Obviously, Holy Family with the nuns there you know is a good place to take care of children,” he continued.“But that’s an imposition not only to the neighborhood but the state. What dollars are going to pay for this? Is it the Medicaid dollars that are needed for the people of Pennsylvania already which are very short? Again how are we going to pay for all these services? So we have grave concerns and again the Obama administration hasn’t even picked up the phone to say this is what we’re going to do can you help us?”
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/07/18/gov ...
These holy nuns do not have children that may die over these invaders. These holy nuns have enough people in the united states they have not done anything for so now they are going to help these because they are not from the united states. They need to get it together and get on out of here if they can not put the united states first. The adults that are behind these children are invaders and they are chicken sht enough to send their unwanted children here and they send there big teenage trouble making boys here. They all need to be blocked at the border and not allowed to pass and this craziness stoped. The ones already here need to be given antibiotics vacines and a sack of food from Glen Beck then driven back to the place they were picked up at and sent on their way asap! No one has the right to let there compassion for these kids over ride the rights of people here not to catch diseases from these people..These people will do nothing but bite the hand that feeds them after they take everything we have. They are takers and not givers.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18736 Jul 20, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Good post you do do head. Uhhh nothing to really brag about as really you should be posting on your own city forum don,t yaa think??? TRying to be the good guy now ehhh????Thats why you posted that by hoping everyone would jump on your side right?????not fooled abit you ding a ling......
I stick with the truth and not trying to make nice with anyone. Again this is a statewide forum and your logic dictates you only post on the Ft. Worth forum.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18737 Jul 20, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
F.O. libtard you haven't evolve since dinosaurs walked the earth.
You are calling someone, who appears to be in the teaparty, a library? You're not to sharp , are you?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18738 Jul 20, 2014
Most of the diseases that everyone is so concerned about are ones that you should have been vaccinated for. FOX had a congressman on saying they might be spreading the Ebola virus. That made him sound so ignorant. There has never been a case of Ebola EVER, recorded outside of the CONTINENT of AFRICA. The truth is scary enough without the lying. Reminds me of that old knee slapper,"Iraq has WMDs."
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18739 Jul 20, 2014
GOP Strong wrote:
This is an obvious tea party post. He is only going to vote Republican his obvious lack of respect for women.
amirite

United States

#18740 Jul 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look!. A libtard with a third grade education trying to be smart. You better go see that school nurse about the bump on your head from running in the hallway.
The only thing this guy is defiant of is a high school diploma! He is also fat, ugly, and socially awkward - especially towards women.

Why do you think he spends all day and night on topix? This loser hasn't had pussee since pussee had him!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18741 Jul 20, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are calling someone, who appears to be in the teaparty, a library? You're not to sharp , are you?
Who got called a "library"?. He called some tard, just what he is. A "libtard". You seem to be the one with a limited amount of intelligence.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18742 Jul 20, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>This is an obvious tea party post. He is only going to vote Republican his obvious lack of respect for women.
Considering that the TEA Party is made up of at least 50% of women who care about the future of their kids, your demonizing of the TEA Party is pretty ignorant.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18743 Jul 20, 2014
amirite wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing this guy is defiant of is a high school diploma! He is also fat, ugly, and socially awkward - especially towards women.
Why do you think he spends all day and night on topix? This loser hasn't had pussee since pussee had him!
This post is intended to bother me, but how?. It doesn't look like any amount of schooling could make any of you Obama loving, liberal crap sacks any smarter.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18744 Jul 20, 2014
go home invaders wrote:
<quoted text>
These holy nuns do not have children that may die over these invaders. These holy nuns have enough people in the united states they have not done anything for so now they are going to help these because they are not from the united states. They need to get it together and get on out of here if they can not put the united states first. The adults that are behind these children are invaders and they are chicken sht enough to send their unwanted children here and they send there big teenage trouble making boys here. They all need to be blocked at the border and not allowed to pass and this craziness stoped. The ones already here need to be given antibiotics vacines and a sack of food from Glen Beck then driven back to the place they were picked up at and sent on their way asap! No one has the right to let there compassion for these kids over ride the rights of people here not to catch diseases from these people..These people will do nothing but bite the hand that feeds them after they take everything we have. They are takers and not givers.
I fully agree!!
mia

United States

#18745 Jul 20, 2014
fubar wrote:
Most of the diseases that everyone is so concerned about are ones that you should have been vaccinated for. FOX had a congressman on saying they might be spreading the Ebola virus. That made him sound so ignorant. There has never been a case of Ebola EVER, recorded outside of the CONTINENT of AFRICA. The truth is scary enough without the lying. Reminds me of that old knee slapper,"Iraq has WMDs."
WMD were found in the form of chemical compounds did you not remember Gulf War Syndrome? Where do you think that came from? Now with the fall of Iraq to ISIS the International News has reported ISIS now is in possession of dangerous chemical compounds that were stored still in Iraq. Wonder what they got their jihadists hands on in Syria?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Apr 20 PerchBass 66
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Friendswood Police Weekly Activity Report Apr 1 Farter 2
greg moore Mar 30 dee 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Mar '15 Fart sniffer 8
Prepping Mar '15 stephenc1969 1
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]