Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“Follow the laws.”

Since: Oct 10

Seabrook, Texas

#18624 Jul 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Progs are out to destroy the white middle class any way that they can.
Of course blacks and other minorities are meant to just stay on thne Prog plantation and vote. Progs only offer a hand out, not a hand up.
I agree with that assessment full well. And many minorities refuse to see how they are being used by the left.

“Follow the laws.”

Seabrook, Texas

#18625 Jul 13, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Calling it an atheistic rant says a lot about you. I am a Christian and yet I believe in science. Even the Catholic church believes in science. She cares more about living children , than most of the pro-life people do, they only care about hesitating fetuses. Once the child is born the pro-life people don't care whether the child suffers or not. Again I am not talking about common core.No child left behind also ushered in the era of teaching the test.
The Catholic church is still pro-life and women can go to them for help and they will help with a pregnancy and it will not be terminated because they are pro-life only. WTF do you know about how pro-lifers feel? That's about all you people can do to feel better about yourselves is attack pro-lifers I see. So you now ramble on to the subject of abortion to me when I never stated how I feel about it. You are in no position to discuss science with me and we are not having the discussion because you are all over the place and unable to stick to an issue. I should have read what the others are doing and just let you slide.

“Follow the laws.”

Seabrook, Texas

#18626 Jul 13, 2014
Lyndon B. Johnson Democrat 1963-1969. He was recorded as saying.20
LBJ:" Iíll Have Those Ni-- ers Voting Democratic For The Next 200 Years".
Excuse the bad language it was a quote.
Hufg

Houston, TX

#18627 Jul 13, 2014
yep

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18628 Jul 13, 2014
rainwater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when a person is not sincere it eventually catches up. But don't we all wish for "do overs" at times?
Yes, I like do overs too on some things I have to admit.

She certainly was not sincere even from the beginning of her announcement to run. They are still standing on her story about what a poor girl she was and how she achieved success on her own because it is still on her website. Oh but some do not care about all that as long as she is going to support abortion and increase entitlements she seems great to them. Who needs an honest one?

Yes, I see you have noticed too how it is to try to write anything to that certain one you said is all over the place. That describes it well. Next you are called bigot and homophobic all those redundant names coming from that type.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18629 Jul 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...What an absolute lowlife you are....
Coming from a DemocRAT butt-sucker like you, I'll take that as a compliment.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18630 Jul 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
Just a quick comment. Wendy claims to care about children that have been born and the other side seems to only care about "kids"in gestation. Maybe the unions are donating to Wendy because they want to keep science in the schools vs. the "five/ six thousand year old earth" crowd.
To rainwater, this was my original post you commented on. My remarks on proliferated MOSTLY caring only about gestating fetuses. Once the baby is born they stop caring. It is all lip service unless they are out there adopting unwanted children.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18631 Jul 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>To rainwater, this was my original post you commented on. My remarks on proliferated MOSTLY caring only about gestating fetuses. Once the baby is born they stop caring. It is all lip service unless they are out there adopting unwanted children.
You Progs seem to be all about lip service, in more ways than one.
why

Hondo, TX

#18632 Jul 14, 2014
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18633 Jul 14, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>To rainwater, this was my original post you commented on. My remarks on proliferated MOSTLY caring only about gestating fetuses. Once the baby is born they stop caring. It is all lip service unless they are out there adopting unwanted children.
Mr fubar shut up and pack your bags and take that one way flight back to cal and back to your own city forum. You need to go spend more time at dizzneyland and going to the oakland As games other then to be on here rattling your mouth with constant lies...Has somebody adopted you yet??
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18634 Jul 14, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Progs seem to be all about lip service, in more ways than one.
The poor fool can not find somebody to adopt him...
Great

Del Rio, TX

#18635 Jul 14, 2014
Great work
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18636 Jul 14, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> The poor fool can not find somebody to adopt him...
LOL!!!! Now that's funny. Good one!!!.. I guess nobody wants the whiny brat.
why

Hondo, TX

#18637 Jul 14, 2014
test
Jay

Del Rio, TX

#18638 Jul 14, 2014
Great guy

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18639 Jul 15, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fubar shut up and pack your bags and take that one way flight back to cal and back to your own city forum. You need to go spend more time at dizzneyland and going to the oakland As games other then to be on here rattling your mouth with constant lies...Has somebody adopted you yet??
http://media.photobucket.com/user/girlsgoalke... [term]=thumbs%20up%20animated% 20gif&filters[primary]=ima ges&filters[secondary]=vid eos&sort=1&o=65

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18640 Jul 15, 2014
It was suppose to be a thumbs up picture. Sorry.
why

Hondo, TX

#18641 Jul 15, 2014
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18642 Jul 15, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
It was suppose to be a thumbs up picture. Sorry.
It didn,t show the photo wished i would have seen it.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18643 Jul 15, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr fubar shut up and pack your bags and take that one way flight back to cal and back to your own city forum. You need to go spend more time at dizzneyland and going to the oakland As games other then to be on here rattling your mouth with constant lies...Has somebody adopted you yet??
http://media.photobucket.com/user/girlsgoalke... [term]=thumbs%20up&filters [primary]=images&sort=1 &o=33

Let me try once again. It may not work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) Fri Dizzle 4
News Mugshots: Apartment mail theft leads cops to dr... Aug 26 Bust farts 2
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Aug 24 Wes 69
Where's the investigation??? Aug 22 Invest farts 2
Friendswood City Hall and Government (Nov '13) Aug 22 Boss farts 3
Here you go League City, he's our City Manager Aug 20 Ashamed-Embarrassed 1
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug 19 Someone there 255
More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages