Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18309 Jun 24, 2014
Defeat Sid wrote:
I like Wendy Davis. Anyone who has opposed her have been a bunch of sexist pigs.
WD wants to make sure we buy an attorney for all the zillions of illegal aliens, so they can stay.
Is that OK with you? Couldn't a traitor who is dog-ugly, accomplish the same thing?

Location hidden

#18310 Jun 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is Might is all about nationalism and with only whites qualifying to run the country through violence.(fascism). You need to keep up . The idiot I told to just blow heavy didn't even live near him . It is a figure of speech that you were not smart enough to understand. I went after heavy AFTER he went after me. I could care less about heavy or most of his "buddies". People hate it when you prove them liars as I did with heavy. Truth is mighty is a racist and hates women. I won't tolerate people like that. You were the dumbarse who said truth is might was a liberal not me. If you read his post you would know he is a right wing fascist. I don't use the word lightly. You are a self important busy buddy who is posting on a PUBLIC forum. When you say things people don't like ,people will comment on it. I sometimes agree with heavy but he came after me and I offered to meet him face to face for lunch so we could "talk" about it. He refused, obviously. In fact I support Heavy and his pursuit of corruption in La Porte and strongly urge him to stay there and fight it.Why don't you grow up and quit reporting people. By the way I know you're not a Christian either and I know truth is might is a self hating Jew.
I was ready to congratulate you on your perceptiveness, until you ended with that crap about me being a Jew.
Are you really that damned stupid? Only a brain-dead moron would come up with that BS, after reading my posts. You must be brain-dead.

Location hidden

#18311 Jun 24, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You may believe that you are just blowing steam but real real real sadly, while you have your head so far up in people's az worrying excessively about saving your race and who is white who is anti-this and that and if I am white, you may have just lost your country.That's how it works with stupid people, just distract them and you can pull anything over their head.
So negro, what will change, when white Americans are gone? Will you miraculously be Mr Rockefellar? Will black people suddenly become intelligent? Or, will you become the less-intelligent new whites?
And, why am I wrong to stick up for my race? Seriously, why is that bad?
Don't you blacks stick up for the black race? All races stick up for their own kind. It's only wrong if whites do it? Why is that any different?

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18312 Jun 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is Might is all about nationalism and with only whites qualifying to run the country through violence.(fascism). You need to keep up . The idiot I told to just blow heavy didn't even live near him . It is a figure of speech that you were not smart enough to understand. I went after heavy AFTER he went after me. I could care less about heavy or most of his "buddies". People hate it when you prove them liars as I did with heavy. Truth is mighty is a racist and hates women. I won't tolerate people like that. You were the dumbarse who said truth is might was a liberal not me. If you read his post you would know he is a right wing fascist. I don't use the word lightly. You are a self important busy buddy who is posting on a PUBLIC forum. When you say things people don't like ,people will comment on it. I sometimes agree with heavy but he came after me and I offered to meet him face to face for lunch so we could "talk" about it. He refused, obviously. In fact I support Heavy and his pursuit of corruption in La Porte and strongly urge him to stay there and fight it.Why don't you grow up and quit reporting people. By the way I know you're not a Christian either and I know truth is might is a self hating Jew.
B

I do not need to be educated about what 'truth is might is" She's a moron and nothing else matters. it is craziness it has nothing to do with anything except a bad mind. Be that entity male or female it has a brain less than pea sized. It says it's a she so whatever does not matter.

You may have also told an idiot to blow Heavy Fed and I know nothing about that but you told a very sweet lady to do that as well and her only offense to you was that she said she liked him. That is just crazy to say something like that not caring who it is and it was a filthy figure of speech I did know that. Then you went into a bunch of sickening things about hygiene to make it graphic.

And you know what? I know you are a troll and I have asked you to stay off my posts too and you can not tell me who to report. That is exactly why you are hanging around this thread because you love trouble. Down with you!.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18313 Jun 24, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is Might does advocate rape and no woman would ever advocate rape ,he must be a man. Why would he get mad about my post?I just repeated his own racist remarks and how he wants women crossing the borders raped. I respect this human turd for not denying his posts.
You said that already advocating rape. Did you come to this conclusion with your ideology or you have some proof? It seems you would put your proof out there instead of bothering me about it. I do not care to hear opinions from trolls.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18314 Jun 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Lke I give a damnedi if you are pleased or not. If you are pist - well, good.
You don't matter to me unless, you are a white who has strayed and need help getting back.
And, I doubt you are. You can't get rid of me. The more you try, the more I will stay and bother you. Of course, you could get all your brown relatives to help dilute the white race and no one will be left to defend us.
What's the gain? Illegals are taking the country so, are you happy with living in super-big Mexico? It is people like me, who are the last dying voice of America. What you gain, is not America. When those like me are gone, so is America.
I might just make it my goal to pist you off, lol. You are a waste of time.You're not white so, you'll never understand. You are a waste of my time.
You can bet I am a waste of your time idiot! And you keep bothering my posts and you are stupid. I will not discuss opinion about the condition of my country with a complete idiot. You sure do not matter to me because all you are doing is purposely trying to give a bad name to conservatives. Weaklings like you just go around making online trouble with people but in person if someone so much as gives you a dirty look you go home and cry and get into your bed. And come online and talk about it to your made up identity.

Hey! I notice you do not refute fubar saying you advocate rape. Plenty of bad words for me but very light on fubar. Do you need to register as a sex offender? Why no denial? Moron, stay off my posts. And I am continually reporting you and I do not care who doesn't like it. It will eventually catch up to you.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18315 Jun 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So negro, what will change, when white Americans are gone? Will you miraculously be Mr Rockefellar? Will black people suddenly become intelligent? Or, will you become the less-intelligent new whites?
Don't you blacks stick up for the black race? All races stick up for their own kind. It's only wrong if whites do it? Why is that any different?
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You may believe that you are just blowing steam but real real real sadly, while you have your head so far up in people's az worrying excessively about saving your race and who is white who is anti-this and that and if I am white, you may have just lost your country.That's how it works with stupid people, just distract them and you can pull anything over their head.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18316 Jun 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I was ready to congratulate you on your perceptiveness, until you ended with that crap about me being a Jew.
Are you really that damned stupid? Only a brain-dead moron would come up with that BS, after reading my posts. You must be brain-dead.
Oh here it is "truth is might" has a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I knew it.
Billy Joe Bob

Del Rio, TX

#18328 Jun 24, 2014
mike wrote:
perry white wasn't any good as a mayor in Houston
Perry White ? Wasn't he Clark Kent's boss ?
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18329 Jun 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet anything she has a record sheet a mile long. I have a ton of her messages some with threats in the past saved in my dash file...The lady are perhaps a punk kid either on here playing around are an insane black lady that came on here for a spot light hoping and hoping some-one slips up so she can try to file a law-suit. I,am ony responding to your post as your the only one on here that has ever had any sence....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18330 Jun 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been nice chasing water spouts today on the galveston beaches if i were there but there is too much poo on the beaches! They would probly not let a clean white boy like me.
why

Hondo, TX

#18331 Jun 24, 2014
test
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#18332 Jun 25, 2014
For someone who will fix the alien problem and the WORLD STOCK MARKETS......the sky almost looks like a picture in Houston, TEXAS
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#18333 Jun 25, 2014
Matthew 16:6
SEEK TRUTH

Spring, TX

#18334 Jun 25, 2014
LUKE 17:21..........because the kingdom of GOD is within YOU
fyi

Conroe, TX

#18336 Jun 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that already advocating rape. Did you come to this conclusion with your ideology or you have some proof? It seems you would put your proof out there instead of bothering me about it. I do not care to hear opinions from trolls.
Sister can I call on you to ignore these people. I know the one who calls self truth is might that elevator does not go up to the top floor. You will never be able to teach these boys anything. Just let them be. But you are right to report them and he did say that patriots aught to rape women who cross the border. While this one fubar puts on an act and says he don't tolerate that he then said it's his right and you shouldn't report this. He is wrong this is not about free speech this is a public forum and ones who use it are bound by agreements. I will also report that abuse. I think you nailed it about fubar's reasons to come here. At least it is clear that he came here to inflame an already bad situation.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#18337 Jun 25, 2014
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister can I call on you to ignore these people. I know the one who calls self truth is might that elevator does not go up to the top floor. You will never be able to teach these boys anything. Just let them be. But you are right to report them and he did say that patriots aught to rape women who cross the border. While this one fubar puts on an act and says he don't tolerate that he then said it's his right and you shouldn't report this. He is wrong this is not about free speech this is a public forum and ones who use it are bound by agreements. I will also report that abuse. I think you nailed it about fubar's reasons to come here. At least it is clear that he came here to inflame an already bad situation.
Can't take the heat, get your ass out of the kitchen....Sister.
fyi

United States

#18338 Jun 25, 2014
If you look on the one Longtime GOP Texas Gov Perry wins you can find where he said that about patriots need to rape the women. Your going to find it written about a week ago. Truth is might has also been damninvasion and actually I am sure some that I do not recognize but it can be found in here you can read the comments and know it is him. I never did know he claimed to be a woman but really who cares?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18340 Jun 25, 2014
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister can I call on you to ignore these people. I know the one who calls self truth is might that elevator does not go up to the top floor. You will never be able to teach these boys anything. Just let them be. But you are right to report them and he did say that patriots aught to rape women who cross the border. While this one fubar puts on an act and says he don't tolerate that he then said it's his right and you shouldn't report this. He is wrong this is not about free speech this is a public forum and ones who use it are bound by agreements. I will also report that abuse. I think you nailed it about fubar's reasons to come hervee. At least it is clear that he came here to inflame an already bad situation.
Uh No sorry. I have done nothing to either of them except put replies after they reply to me. Thank you for the information.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18342 Jun 25, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Can't take the heat, get your ass out of the kitchen....Sister.
Yeaaa you told her i think i will tell her too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fossilfarts 711
League City denies officials' ammunition requests Thu Wild man 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 29 Gasman 543
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep '14 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info