Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Citizen

Del Rio, TX

#18280 Jun 20, 2014
Go perry
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18281 Jun 20, 2014
Praying for info on you??? dear god either your actaully slow in the head are your just trying to mess with my head right? lady i would never give you the time of the day on facebook and you will never see me on facebook. I wonder if your getting information on others are hacking there accounts??? i may be wrong but you just seem guilty sometimes. Also i don,t try to pick up women these days i,am a little too old for that at age 50 right???? Na thats not my interest i just don,t like people like you are some of the goons that get on these topix forums. But i like truth of might as she has always seemed to be the only one on here that lives a normal life! Now correct me if i,am wrong have you noticed this is the only time i have replied to you in a while??Also i think its funny that even ole fed doesn,t respond to you. No lady i,am not guilty of anything but i think by chance you might be but not me are truth of might are...I live in this city! you don,t...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18282 Jun 20, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I don't trust anyone on here. Every special-interest group is taking a swipe at us.
They are just waiting for as to slip up, so they can win some money in court.
You have to be careful with this new breed of pirates.
Yes defently. Yeaaa i wished i sometimes had a time machine so i could go back to the 70s. Times now just plain suck. Also this danm obama health care is raising medical inurances up like crazy.
No name

United States

#18283 Jun 20, 2014
None
fubar

San Jose, CA

#18284 Jun 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Horaaay you finally learned something about Ovomit, The only problem with that is that it has been out since 2009. That's not news. You have been fed by the secular liberal news media and they give you anything and you believe it. Well they gave you this info 5 years late.
Lol, you can't bare to call him president.as if you are original.
I want stupid uneducated people such as you off of this thread because you make the conservatives and the ones who do not support Obama look like idiots. I do not need to grow a pair. You need to keep your big mouth shut and stay off my posts because every time you open it you say something dumber than the last time.
Oh I know, more cussing from you. Dumbaz.
I got news for you this "Truth is Might" guy is a fascist, that means he is about as far to the right as you can get. When you accuse him of anything to do with "liberalism" it shows people how ignorant you are. Even accusing him of getting anything from the so called "lame street media" makes you look bad(nicest word I could come up with). He advocates raping women who cross the border, I will not be surprised when his kind start joining death squads.
Petro PCS

United States

#18285 Jun 21, 2014
Greg Abbott will make a fine Governor of
The Great State of TEXAS.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18286 Jun 21, 2014
Petro PCS wrote:
Greg Abbott will make a fine Governor of
The Great State of TEXAS.
Sure will. If Davis wins, the great state of Trxas will be no more.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18287 Jun 21, 2014
Correction: Texas

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18289 Jun 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I got news for you this "Truth is Might" guy is a fascist, that means he is about as far to the right as you can get. When you accuse him of anything to do with "liberalism" it shows people how ignorant you are. Even accusing him of getting anything from the so called "lame street media" makes you look bad(nicest word I could come up with). He advocates raping women who cross the border, I will not be surprised when his kind start joining death squads.
No you have no news for me. I have already told you that this one is suppose to be female and while I do not blame anyone if they do not want to go back and read her crap to verify this, I do blame you for disputing what I have told you and posting to argue wirh me about her.

To call this moron a Fascist would be a huge complement as opposed to what she is, Fascism does not exist now in it's true form. Only as a false term ignorant liberals use to call conservatives since they hi-jacked the word and changed the facts. Fascism was formed in Italy before WW2 and it's concern was nationalism not certain types of races.

I realize the moron is not a liberal I just did a reflection of what she called me when I called her a liberal. I am surprised you did not catch on to that. She is not on either party just wants to do rants and insults over everything especially race. She has no common sense.

About her advocating rape of women, I would not doubt if she said that but I do not see where she did say that and I am not going to look through the garbage she wrote in the past I have no time for that stupidity. She may have said anything.

Neither do I care to exchange viewpoints with a liberal such as you because I will never agree with a liberal ;about anything. Then I also have against you how you just love to get right in the middle of trouble. Just like I said before, you like lynch mobs caring not about what it is about just that it is trouble. Not because you are being harassed as I am but because you like harassment. Example I have continued to point out is how you came here and told a woman to blow Heavy Fed because she liked him. Then how you join in the Laport gang as they track Heavy Fed when you do not know him. That makes you a trouble maker. You have no idea the evilness behind that gang you just enjoy that.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18290 Jun 21, 2014
Petro PCS wrote:
Greg Abbott will make a fine Governor of
The Great State of TEXAS.
Yes he will be fine when you consider what would happen if the state were to become blue.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18291 Jun 21, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No you have no news for me. I have already told you that this one is suppose to be female and while I do not blame anyone if they do not want to go back and read her crap to verify this, I do blame you for disputing what I have told you and posting to argue wirh me about her.
To call this moron a Fascist would be a huge complement as opposed to what she is, Fascism does not exist now in it's true form. Only as a false term ignorant liberals use to call conservatives since they hi-jacked the word and changed the facts. Fascism was formed in Italy before WW2 and it's concern was nationalism not certain types of races.
I realize the moron is not a liberal I just did a reflection of what she called me when I called her a liberal. I am surprised you did not catch on to that. She is not on either party just wants to do rants and insults over everything especially race. She has no common sense.
About her advocating rape of women, I would not doubt if she said that but I do not see where she did say that and I am not going to look through the garbage she wrote in the past I have no time for that stupidity. She may have said anything.
Neither do I care to exchange viewpoints with a liberal such as you because I will never agree with a liberal ;about anything. Then I also have against you how you just love to get right in the middle of trouble. Just like I said before, you like lynch mobs caring not about what it is about just that it is trouble. Not because you are being harassed as I am but because you like harassment. Example I have continued to point out is how you came here and told a woman to blow Heavy Fed because she liked him. Then how you join in the Laport gang as they track Heavy Fed when you do not know him. That makes you a trouble maker. You have no idea the evilness behind that gang you just enjoy that.
Puke-Bar is a low-life Oblamo loving paid troll. He/she/its only intent is to try to confuse, annoy and hopefully silence anyone who tends to be conservative. Keep up the good fight.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18292 Jun 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Puke-Bar is a low-life Oblamo loving paid troll. He/she/its only intent is to try to confuse, annoy and hopefully silence anyone who tends to be conservative. Keep up the good fight.
Thank you I will and the same to you. Yes he/she is right. It has been said that it is a woman and I do not recall if it was denied or if I stayed on that thread or read anymore of it to hear a denial. I do recall once that the person said that they did not agree with Ovomit but voted for him anyhow because of the opposition.. So that should mean that regardless of anything else they are absolutely an ovomit lover.
Cookie

Philippi, WV

#18293 Jun 21, 2014
Whoever
Hook

Del Rio, TX

#18294 Jun 21, 2014
Perry number 1
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#18295 Jun 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I got news for you this "Truth is Might" guy is a fascist, that means he is about as far to the right as you can get. When you accuse him of anything to do with "liberalism" it shows people how ignorant you are. Even accusing him of getting anything from the so called "lame street media" makes you look bad(nicest word I could come up with). He advocates raping women who cross the border, I will not be surprised when his kind start joining death squads.
And i have news for you dipshit? truth of might is a fe-male and you mean to tell me you have the nerve to call somebody a rapiest that is not??accuse a real rapiest of rape not somebody that just doesn,t like you people on topix. I have more news for yaaaa dipshiit and yes you dumbass go ahead and flag my post because i don,t think that topix owner likes you neither right?.
Citizen

Del Rio, TX

#18296 Jun 21, 2014
Great
Gd citizen

Del Rio, TX

#18297 Jun 21, 2014
I like mr perry good an
DRHC

Del Rio, TX

#18298 Jun 21, 2014
Great choice
fubar

Corona, CA

#18299 Jun 22, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure will. If Davis wins, the great state of Trxas will be no more.
You guys survived Perry I hardly think she will destroy the state without a willing legislature to help her. What aren't you afraid of?

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#18300 Jun 22, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you dumbaz you are halucinating I do not think about you at all. Couldn't care less.
Yet, you too time to respond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) Apr 19 Last Phart 33
News What to Watch: Will voucher defeat hurt school ... Apr 17 Will Phart 2
Harbor Point Subdivision (Sep '08) Apr 16 MyPhart 2
I need lawns to mow in League City!!! (Sep '07) Apr 16 NeedPhart 2
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Apr 16 AmazingPhart 14
Pierogi Queen Restaurant Apr 16 AnybodyPhart 2
Police Targeting Local Residents (Jan '11) Apr 16 LocalPhart 5

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages