Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17604 Apr 13, 2014
Emalley... Or babs
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17605 Apr 13, 2014
One man executed them... Chad Ballard, Colt Shultz , Trey Calineck, Bobby keylick ... They are all Arian brotherhood ....
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17606 Apr 13, 2014
White glen 50 ish. Some one was decapitated ... Paul kruckner was wearing a batman hat... That stands for brother already told me assassinate names... U can't do that... That's murder ... You have to be told by the secretary of the state or by Washington presidential elite society to assassinate a threat to the whole economic society... Your brother hood is trying to wipe out american Indians ... Your trying to be hitler
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17607 Apr 13, 2014
I. Am stopping this Now! My hat is cat.. Contacts all troops, teams, and ties... Whoever you are listening to they lied to you... And this is all being documented... Even your numbers... Jeff
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17608 Apr 13, 2014
2155 I know every line personally ... I have known ogar since I was 14
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17609 Apr 13, 2014
I am the cap"n s x wife he's half way around the world... I am here to keep you all in check... I saw what you idiots did ... And this ends now
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17610 Apr 13, 2014
Your outside of Devine... Between pearsall Moore and poteete and your friends with Destiny the white one that thinks she is treasure ... I am arraigned ... Since I was four... I got my papers to prove it... Now I know she has a tattoo of a bomb on her neck and a pair of brass nuckles and I know that the trailer park is not where treasure lives... Hmm... I got you and your inmates too... Arian brother hood you will not be executing anything any more over a stupid who***re . You ran into the first class Captain... Sucks to be you
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17611 Apr 13, 2014
That's what I hate... White trash idiots that think they can run this town... Batman... You killed someone just for fun... You murdered someone... Your going down Arian Brother Hood Psycos... I may be young but I know who the real ones be... And they all listen to me, know me, and know what I am doing... The only one that hates me is my idiot brother that best me up... That's only because of some little ho tho. 8538
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17612 Apr 13, 2014
I got guns... Knifes ... Whatever I need...
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17613 Apr 13, 2014
3450... Yea lets go... I will come get you... I got you on GPS right now
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17614 Apr 13, 2014
1940.. Lol...
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17615 Apr 13, 2014
3104, see I make you laugh...
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17616 Apr 13, 2014
But for real you need to stop the batman killer and I really am going over ever line... Arian brotherhood did something bad... And I figured out who done did it
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17617 Apr 13, 2014
They are the only ones that hunt... And I mean with nuses... Machetes ... And guns... They do sick things just for fun... I know which ones... And I got their info...
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17618 Apr 13, 2014
I wanted justification for those who were wronged... Someone took it too far... They just didn't realize I know grandpas old crew... I know who is what and what is who... That's why they arraigned me captain cat in 1991 that's why I birthed our Indian dutch saviors son
Wtf

Houston, TX

#17619 Apr 13, 2014
7932-- stoodge, ur my cousin,, yo mama Dutch yo daddy American indian
Duh

Houston, TX

#17620 Apr 13, 2014
Birthday numbers
Arian brother hood

Houston, TX

#17621 Apr 13, 2014
I can name you all day ... Amanda brown, Bridgett kieth, tony sol lock, destiny W the white one , chad Ballard, colt Shultz , bobby keylick, Cody hunter, Jeff white 5"9 bald blue eyes tattoos, I know their faces too, every day they engage my death, everyday they contract a kill on me, I know who is in uvalde... I know every name and Cody I am not messing around.., I called the FBI and the CIA there has been murder along with foul play... Your all going down town today
Thats fine

Houston, TX

#17622 Apr 13, 2014
Erase the line... I still know every name, I still going to catch them and they will stop contracting a kill on me ... I arraigned internationally because of all the people I know... I have a lot of bows
Thats fine

Houston, TX

#17623 Apr 13, 2014
I will not stop until the idiot Arian batman youngsters go down they are ruining the town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Sat Very wet fart 103
News Texas city offers Hurricane Harvey relief only ... Sat Very good fart 2
Work on home in exchange for RV space. Sat Park a Fart 3
breaking down Friendswood (Aug '06) Oct 7 Fart Friend 35
Free laundry service with LG! Oct 2 Fart Wash 2
News League City / Webster / Nassau Bay / Friendswoo... (Mar '13) Sep 26 Best Farts 9
News Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for be... Sep '17 Art Fart 17

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages