Who do you support for Governor in Te...
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#17429 Apr 9, 2014
my good guy never gets online... he knows i am doing this as work... and he may be mad ... be he is no jerk
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#17430 Apr 9, 2014
see all of you are bunk... i know my man is good... he just gets mis under stood.... and eddy dont fall into the hood of that truck... i already told you we cant pull you out
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17431 Apr 9, 2014
No real job yet, stink weed?.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17432 Apr 9, 2014
i drove by your house three times... the original is back in town... see the sister messes around... G. i told your dad to relay a message... call me if you miss me. this is the original C. and this job is killing me
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17433 Apr 9, 2014
lacy blue panties.... and a top that matched.... this girl is the one that you think is fun.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17434 Apr 9, 2014
yeah baby... royal blue.... i bought that langerie just for you. and i will wear it tonight if you call me.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17435 Apr 9, 2014
the tv... you know what the sticker says... so babe i am getting off line. this job is not fine... and honestly i want to shut this web page down... i dont like it that these clowns are messing around.... so honey bunns... please... call me if you want to ... if your not to tired... like i said i went by your dads as soon as i was able to get back into town.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17436 Apr 9, 2014
your dad knows 28000.00 is what this original has in frozen accounts. just talk to your dad... he knows he saw the real one. and remember none of you have seen me in weeks... along with the fact that i warned J. my sister was in town ... i warned him a week ago... i guess he didnt relay the message. twins read honey ... i cant help it ... we are connected... i see what she does and she sees what i do... is a mental que... now baby ... if you want to see me i have the langerie that you like... and i would love to go for a ride on your bike.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17437 Apr 9, 2014
tangerine left on the door step along with a box with five bucks.. i never died my hair.... i never changed my eyes... and i have american thighs... also... home made yellow cake with chocolate icing ... your the one i love you fit me like a glove. i only took on this job because of the cousin that is with the lord above... they asked for justice.... that got me. Casey
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17438 Apr 9, 2014
honey.... my name will never change... i have no shame... and honestly if they kill me... they kill me .... i really dont care... i am tired of fighting with my cousins on here.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17439 Apr 9, 2014
i know .... tangerine boomer... you wanted justice... i am getting it... i love you and your family... see what kinda job i took up just for you and your mom... i told her that day at the restaurant i would do anything to be with you... and yeah i have seen horrible things... the job makes me sick... but baby... your worth it. now please call me .... i am begging you... i just want to see you for a minute... and no baby i didnt call the cops on you ... i just sent one person to check to make sure you were still alive... your the only one off of the list that called me back... that means the rest are ........ .... like i said your dad knows i told him everything when i got there..... please call me.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17440 Apr 9, 2014
one number is wrong.... in your sequence... 3888... and i just saw the missed call from your dad... my phone was stuffed in my purse... i must not have heard it ring... these people have been hacking my computer and everything... and yes i just heard from my ex husband... that means only two more people i am searching for. and they are all men ...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17441 Apr 9, 2014
i told you... they are hacking into everything i have... this must be strawberry.... holly wood.... really..... you had to hack my computer..
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17442 Apr 9, 2014
really.... that is a federal offense chris. you really need to get your ideas back to earth... sheesh... sheeba was your german shepard.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17443 Apr 9, 2014
stop ruining my life ! what did i do to you? hu? is this about high school? seriously i dont want to date any one that i went to school with... you all just piss me off... you hacked my pc... whats wrong with you? did you do too much acid too?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17444 Apr 9, 2014
I really am getting pissed off.... seriously there is only one guy that i love. and we have never used protection since we started sleeping with each other ... 2/24/13 sabinal hog fair... thats my perfect man.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17445 Apr 9, 2014
and yeah we are both clean..... G. please call me. this girl just found the hackers.... and they are quackers..... seriously... i can sue you for this chris.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17446 Apr 9, 2014
your mother will be pissed.... and susann .... seriously get your kid in check...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17447 Apr 9, 2014
Michael Bendelle what did you just say
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17448 Apr 9, 2014
i never even talked to you .... my sons name is colt... like a horse... azz hole. colt shultz is a jerk ... i wore a white dress to school and he drove past me and mudd went all over me.... and you wonder why i hate skin heads? seriously all you ever did was torture me in high school... i dont want anythng to do with any of you... thats why idont ever come around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Jul 20 kaycibroadway 1
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul 14 zoe 2
i love kickboxing League City Jul 14 Anonymous 3
4th of July In Bacliff (Jun '09) Jul 4 Josie 8
Review: Law Offices Of Jerome Karam (Aug '13) Jun '16 Jasmine 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun '16 Steven 78

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages