Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17026 Mar 6, 2014
Wisconsin Gazette:

Tampa Gay Clubs Welcome GOP Convention with Paul Ryan Look-Alike Stripper, Sarah Palin Female Impersonators, and Gay Bath House Specials

http://www.wisconsingazette.com/breaking-news...
Well said

Richmond, TX

#17027 Mar 6, 2014
Yea
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17028 Mar 6, 2014
Was this RNC Chairman Liberal or Conservative??

Bush Campaign Chief and Former Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman says, "I'm Gay."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
can i please

Castroville, TX

#17029 Mar 6, 2014
see you on sunday ? please... I gotta bday present for princess cupcake.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17030 Mar 6, 2014
Loudmouth Republican Demagogues Drown out the Moderate Voices in the GOP

Republicans for Planned Parenthood

Behold the Pink Elephant

http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/get-in...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17031 Mar 6, 2014
Republican CPAC Welcomes LGBT Republican Group GOProud.org Back to CPAC Events..

CPAC Welcomes Gay-Rights Groups After Years of Exclusion ...
www.nationaljournal.com/.../cpac-welcomes-gay... ...
Feb 19, 2014 ... The dispute with GOProud dates back to 2011, when a number of socially ... "We welcome GOProud's attendance at this year's CPAC ...

GOProud returns to CPAC …« Hot Air
hotair.com/archives/2014/02/20/goproud-return...
Feb 20, 2014 ... They're still not going to be a sponsor at CPAC 2014, but at least the ACU and CPAC are rolling out a welcome mat:... The dispute with GOProud dates back to 2011, when a number of socially conservative groups, including ...

Joe. My. God.: CPAC To Welcome Back GOProud
joemygod.blogspot.com/2014/.../cpac-to-welcom...
Feb 20, 2014 ... The dispute with GOProud dates back to 2011, when a number of socially ... "We welcome GOProud's attendance at this year's CPAC ...

CPAC ends freeze-out to gay-rights group | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/the-last.../cpac-ends-gay-right...
Feb 19, 2014 ... GOProud, the conservative gay-rights group, will be welcomed back at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference this March.

Gay Rights Group GOProud Returning to CPAC - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/.../GOProud...Conservative-Po... - CPAC...
Feb 20, 2014 ... GOProud officials Ross Hemminger and Matt Bechstein are encouraged that the group is being welcomed back, and the group believes it is a ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17032 Mar 6, 2014
Former New Jersey Republican Governor Whitman works in Republican circles to keep Abortion Rights Legal for women.

Christine Todd Whitman says: "Most Republican Women Support Abortion Rights for Women."

http://thecommongood.net/2012/04/whitman-most...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17033 Mar 6, 2014
CPAC is Not your old Ronald Reagan Club anymore....

http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df020311.html
good girl luvz old spice

Castroville, TX

#17034 Mar 6, 2014
just a hey .... hi would be good geshh
good girl luvz old spice

Castroville, TX

#17035 Mar 6, 2014
please for the love of god will some body let me know if glenn is alright? I heard that there was a bad accident and that some one was killed..... please please bet or rick answer me please..... I hope to god that he is alright.
Grace

Houston, TX

#17036 Mar 6, 2014
Don't change

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#17037 Mar 6, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't want a go-around. I don't remember past arguments with you. If you have different opinion, I forget you.
The bible does not bless mix-race marriages, it separates races. I stand with that. I don't agree with, or bless mixed-race marriages. That's just how it is, sweetie.
I disagree with you, don't care if you don't like it and, will continue to hold my own beliefs.
You are wrong about mixed-race marriages being ok with God, you will not convert me.
Go fk with someone else who is weaker.
Go fk with someone weaker? Now that is funny only the subject is not funny. No, I never thought I would convert you because I have seen the things you have written and I know how you feel and that is why I said to just leave it alone. No, you kept asking as if really you had forgotten all about our words in the past. If you have forgotten that, then you have memory loss. No, you remembered and just wanted a chance to get a chance to run your mouth again. Yes, you may take that as me calling you a liar if you want.
There is only one race to God and if you ever read the Bible you would know that. I could quote scripture but you would still reject it so that would be casting pearls to the swine so I will pass on that. All people are created equal to God and he does love everyone the same and he blesses any Christian man and woman marriage and their families and does not see the race mixing. Your opinion comes from sinful man not The Bible.
yee

Houston, TX

#17038 Mar 6, 2014
Yeaaah

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17039 Mar 6, 2014
Grace wrote:
Don't change
I say the same thing, Agree.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17040 Mar 6, 2014
I see the liberals are rabid lately. Gay gay gay. See gay have gay vote gay Wendy Davis for gay. I think Texans are a little smarter than that. This is an example of the type who are trying to turn Texas blue. Blue is gay.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17041 Mar 6, 2014
Texan for Texas wrote:
ry is an Aggie. It is rare that one Aggie will turn on another Aggie, but I had an Aggie parent to tell me the other day that Perry is viewed as a disgrace to TAMU.
I don't believe that Perry should have told parents that their young daughters were required to take a cancer vaccine that people were uncertain about.
I don't believe that Perry should have been promoting a system of toll roads that would be controlled by foreign governments.
I don't believe that Perry should be living high on the hog while the Governor's mansion is being restored because of the fire.
I don't believe that Perry should have taken the TIF grants away from public education as that money was used annually to fund technology in our Texas schools.
I do believe in term limits. Perry needs to go so that someone else can give us a change. I say give White a chance.
Wake up! Never mind just keep sleeping.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#17042 Mar 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I see the liberals are rabid lately. Gay gay gay. See gay have gay vote gay Wendy Davis for gay. I think Texans are a little smarter than that. This is an example of the type who are trying to turn Texas blue. Blue is gay.
I plan to vote for Wendy as well but not so much on the issues alone. I personally think that we need more attractive people in public service and she certainly fits that bill. Why anyone would vote for a fat-assed woman like Hillary or Claire McCaskill is beyond me, but Wendy has gorgeous buns. She has the appetite of a bird too so there's not a lot of offensive odors or other nonsense coming out from between those sweet cheeks. In fact, a friend of mine used to work in government and he used the toilet after Wendy one day. He was horrified at first to learn that she hadn't flushed, but when he looked in the bowl, he saw a couple of very dainty, lady like turds. You just know that these fat broads are squeezing out giant logs and making terrible smells but Wendy's feces were quite becoming, almost pleasant to look at. So for that reason and many other, including her pretty face, blonde hair and shapely knockers, she is the candidate for me.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17043 Mar 6, 2014
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/02/wendy-da...
Wendy Davis is down in the polls. She will not win unless the votes are cheated. Expect bus loads of rats coming from all around the country to come in and make a lot of noise and rally for her leaving a big mess costing millions of dollars to clean up.
Brad

Houston, TX

#17044 Mar 6, 2014
Don't ever change.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17045 Mar 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I certainly hope Texans are smarter than that. I'm not a native Texan but I'm here to say that if the Progs win any kind of political battle, this state is gone as a decent place to live.

It happened to my home state of Vermont. It can happen here if people don't pay attention. In fact, Houston has a gay mayor who cares more about her gay photo ops with her new whatever it is that she married in Crapifornia, than the welfare of Houston citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing 5 hr ChristinaP 7
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug 4 Kim 257
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul '16 zoe 2
i love kickboxing League City Jul '16 Anonymous 3
4th of July In Bacliff (Jun '09) Jul '16 Josie 8
Review: Law Offices Of Jerome Karam (Aug '13) Jun '16 Jasmine 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages