Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16364 Dec 18, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just one of his many numerous lies. However, most of his followers are anti-American and call on the United Nations when they don't get their way.
Very interesting it is no wonder joyce has been acusing me of using other handles when i have only used one other handle of starskie and hutch. San fran fran same location of joyce are now going by the name of joyce???
wow

United States

#16365 Dec 18, 2013
Hjkd
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16367 Dec 19, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know BBJ,I have read most of your comments on this thread,you and Truth Is Might have the same spelling problem,I find it telling that you two misspell the same words,reckon why that is?
Hello Kit, I think you are about to bust this case wide open. ROTFLMAO! Misspelling the same word and the word "reckon" at that. Could that even be a coincidence? Very telling indeed. I think it is obvious. I notice he has now tried to say that I am that lockanload ID because it shows San Francisco. I am close to 400 miles from San Francisco and that one said he was not from San Francisco either and not even in CA. Says he is a Texan. Lololol. That is one they have ran off too I suppose or has chosen not to come back after the ridiculous things going on here by the trouble makers.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16368 Dec 19, 2013
Oh sorry my bad I misread. It is not he word "reckon" that is misspelled it is just words in general. Still funny to me though. I wish lockandload would come back to this thread.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16369 Dec 19, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Oh sorry my bad I misread. It is not he word "reckon" that is misspelled it is just words in general. Still funny to me though. I wish lockandload would come back to this thread.
The real funny thing is that he said he's going to leave for awhile to work,I guess that would be his personality BBJ,to bad the other personalities are going with him..LOL

Location hidden

#16370 Dec 19, 2013
Oh yea Joyce when I post on my IPhone,it comes up in black,guess where it said I was from,San Fran,wow guess I must be many others as well.lol

Location hidden

#16371 Dec 19, 2013
Joyce if your on Facebook,send me a private message and we can become friends there.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16372 Dec 19, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Yeah me to joyce but what is odd is that there were a few other san frans on here could you be the same person??That could be possible but nobody really knows who is who on here, I don,t jump on you as hard as truth of might does and i think you know that i,am not truth of might. She appears to be a woman as so i have always been told and i do agree with her on some things as i often wonder about you. Perhaps there are other teenage kids on here just trying to piss people off like i do at times for fun. I jumped on very first message because you are from san fran and i have been told there are many many werd people there. Then truth of might jumped on you only she really hit the hammer on you and i actaully believe some of the things she said about you may be true, Why would some-one invade a north richland hills topix forum from california?? But then again some people can change I.S.P. so you may just be a clown here from my city claiming to be from san fran right??You may be up to something for all i know but i will read your post fully.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16373 Dec 19, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
Joyce if your on Facebook,send me a private message and we can become friends there.
Are you two in love???/ I hope you both are not what truth of might says you are. If not then why are you meeting some-one on facebook you don,t know???You know if your so sure i,am truth of might you need to contact the board of topix owner and i,am sure he could track down who is who on here so i have nothing to hide although i really believe what she says about some of these people even though i don,t like the way she handles this...
Truth of might

North Richland Hills, TX

#16374 Dec 19, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah me to joyce but what is odd is that there were a few other san frans on here could you be the same person??That could be possible but nobody really knows who is who on here, I don,t jump on you as hard as truth of might does and i think you know that i,am not truth of might. She appears to be a woman as so i have always been told and i do agree with her on some things as i often wonder about you. Perhaps there are other teenage kids on here just trying to piss people off like i do at times for fun. I jumped on very first message because you are from san fran and i have been told there are many many werd people there. Then truth of might jumped on you only she really hit the hammer on you and i actaully believe some of the things she said about you may be true, Why would some-one invade a north richland hills topix forum from california?? But then again some people can change I.S.P. so you may just be a clown here from my city claiming to be from san fran right??You may be up to something for all i know but i will read your post fully.
Happy holidays John love yaaa...
Truth of might

North Richland Hills, TX

#16375 Dec 19, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmmerman is one of those who was conceived by people who bred outside your tribe. Not saying he is good, no not really but not because he is of mixed race either. I will continue to say that there are good and bad in every race of people and I agree more of the black race are thugs but not all. But again, I do not hate anyone over their race and I think it is none of anyone's business who people choose for a mate when it comes to race. It is outrageously stupid to believe that they are diluting the white race and that it matters in the least. The important issue is the character of the people. If a lowlife white mixes with a lowlife black then it's even. It is no different than two lowlife white people mixing and producing pure white hellions.
<quoted text>
Joyce wrote:
I don't think you can read and you call me a moron because of your illiteracy No moron I never said black and white made white. I have no problem with any race of people. That means if people choose to mix race, it is not important. Mixing races destroys nothing. Those that choose to stay in their race will do it and those that do not will not and the people that are produced and are mixed are just as valuable as any other. And anyone who would think differently is outrageously stupid and that is you.
<quoted text> Joyce wrote:
Oh no problem Pootsie mouth. The masses do not buy your nonsense either or you would try. You sure like turds and no doubt you like Big Useless so what? You can do this on-line but in person I would mess you up. You wouldn't be able to crawl off into your hideout. You go cry about it ole hag bich dog.
Truth is Might wrote:
You stupid big-mouthed biotch. You are never going top meet me, never going to see me past here. Just get real and admit what a deceiving liar you are.
I don't believe you, for a minute.
Joyce wrote:
Oh I am quite sure you will not be meeting with me but let me ask you this. Are some minority groups or God forbid, white person who chooses to breed outside of their own white race going to meet up with these characters you spoke of, "Boys in the woods with flash lights"? Please tell what the "boys in the woods with flash lights" do. You are the big mouth bech here from day one and a liar as well. You do believe me too or else you would STFU!!!
Now just how do you know you can mess her up??? She may know a blacbelt you never know! So don,t be so sure of yourself mrs joyce. Now i agree with you on the zimmerman thing but thats about it. Oh and by the way i used truth of mights handle for a purpose to show you and kit what happens if i use her handle Notice how it shows ft. worth texas?? Truth of might has location hidden so there ya have it.
Truth of might

North Richland Hills, TX

#16376 Dec 19, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this I do agree with,I do not hate anyone because of their color,I hate evil!
There are good and bad in every race,I have a black friend I go to Church with that is so stand up,wonderful people 10 children everyone of them are well dressed and the most polite children I have ever known but that is just one story there are many,there are lowlife people in every race and yes over here in the upper south it seems there is more black crime,but on the other side of the coin meth has taking the white community over meaning the youth,so it seems like all people's have problems.
I believe it starts at home,we need to teach our children right and wrong.
There are bad in every race!We need a Republican with morals to run this country,Obama has taking MY COUNTRY to a new low,now you want to talk about a lowlife?
Yes there are do do heads in every race.,
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16377 Dec 19, 2013
Truth of might wrote:
<quoted text> Happy holidays John love yaaa...
Well thanks truth of might i will be sunbading on the sunny beaches of florida...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16378 Dec 19, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lacking any coherence whatsoever. Mentally ill and paranoid is what you are. Go get into bed pull the covers over your head. You are a coward as well.
Now yaa see joyce, parden my 1970s hippie slang word of yaa but this is what my I.P. would show everytime i would post under any other name and truth of mights. So i,am afraid you and kit are not at all bright about solving cases........
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16379 Dec 19, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real funny thing is that he said he's going to leave for awhile to work,I guess that would be his personality BBJ,to bad the other personalities are going with him..LOL
Yes true that's real funny. But they did not go along with him they stayed here because he never left. BTW, I bet if it is true that he had to work for his brother in-law that the BIL is very unhappy with his work if he is continually posting here instead of doing work. One more thing to be thankful for is that I don't have a brother in-law like that that I have to appease.
Joyce

Pasadena, TX

#16380 Dec 19, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's funny that he said he is going to leave and do construction work but he never left so he and his personalities are still here. Look at postings above. Truth/not posting and has same Fr. Worth, Texas location. Coincidence maybe? I rest my case LOL. Did I say somewhere that if the location of that ID was revealed, it would say Ft. Worth, Texas too? If not I thought that.
Joyce

Pasadena, TX

#16381 Dec 19, 2013
Notice location on this iphone! But it's too slow and not mine just experimenting. These are not IP addresses on Topix they are just locations Topix gives to certain computers.

BTW, Big J allow Truth/not to sign in and allow location and we will see that it is same Ft. Worth location on that computer. If not then that theory is blown.
Joyce

Pasadena, TX

#16382 Dec 19, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah me to joyce but what is odd is that there were a few other san frans on here could you be the same person??That could be possible but nobody really knows who is who on here, I don,t jump on you as hard as truth of might does and i think you know that i,am not truth of might. She appears to be a woman as so i have always been told and i do agree with her on some things as i often wonder about you. Perhaps there are other teenage kids on here just trying to piss people off like i do at times for fun. I jumped on very first message because you are from san fran and i have been told there are many many werd people there. Then truth of might jumped on you only she really hit the hammer on you and i actaully believe some of the things she said about you may be true, Why would some-one invade a north richland hills topix forum from california?? But then again some people can change I.S.P. so you may just be a clown here from my city claiming to be from san fran right??You may be up to something for all i know but i will read your post fully.
So I see your testament that Truth/not jumped me and hammered me and that is correct but I gave that ID a hammering right back and anytime it wants another hammering and slamming around, just go after my postings and it will be received. So you believe the things that one said? That's good and keep on. It is funny you would think I cared. I hate racist and have no respect for them. It is IP where do you get that S? If I googled around and experimented I bet I could change my IP but that would not be necessary and silly. Topix puts that location not IP on my computer and that's just how it is. Again, not in San Fran and never was there. This thread is representing the State not your city or community of North Richmond Hills. Maybe I am up to something and maybe I am seeking spotlight and you resent me trying to take that spot light from you. Read my posts fully.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16383 Dec 19, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Are you two in love???/ I hope you both are not what truth of might says you are. If not then why are you meeting some-one on facebook you don,t know???You know if your so sure i,am truth of might you need to contact the board of topix owner and i,am sure he could track down who is who on here so i have nothing to hide although i really believe what she says about some of these people even though i don,t like the way she handles this...
See you have the same personality as that Truth/not ID. Accusing people of the same sex of being in love so what does that say? Yes, that ID called me gay for no reason and black and all other things that were lies. If I was going to bother to contact the owner of Topix, I would mostly be reporting you and "Truth/not" for your racism and rude behavior and then I may add that I suspect that you two are the same ones but I have no time for that and it is not important to me. They would probably just shut this thread down and I think that is what you want. You do have something to hide but I will never guess what it is and I don't care to. I am being nice you know. Truth/not, want another slamming with that hammering just bring onthe hammering and you got it. I will check in

I have never been to Houston, Texas but this is neat.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16384 Dec 19, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid big-mouthed biotch. You are never going top meet me, never going to see me past here. Just get real and admit what a deceiving liar you are.
I don't believe you, for a minute.
Do not forget, I want to know more about those boys you spoke of that you are thankful you have there in Texas. The ones you said are hiding in the woods with flashlights. Please tell all as I am glued to my seat, not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 708
League City denies officials' ammunition requests 11 hr Wild man 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 543
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep '14 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info