Who do you support for Governor in Te...
starskie and hutch

Fort Worth, TX

#16330 Dec 17, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do this?what does it mean?(test)
Yeaaaa don,t worrie i have my fly swat i will take care of it.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16331 Dec 17, 2013
test wrote:
test
Mr test i,am Big bad john what planet did you come from? This is a topic forum plaground and if you can,t crack a joke are type something for fun are blabber about The goofballs that are in the white house then don,t post at all. Yeeaaa read my lips! No testings.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16332 Dec 17, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do this?what does it mean?(test)
Sometimes yaa just got to strike like a rattling timber line rattle snake.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16333 Dec 17, 2013
Obama 'hijacks' tech executive meeting to make 'PR pitch' on Obamacare website fix instead of dealing with NSA surveillance

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25254...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16334 Dec 17, 2013
Why is it i get the feeling that we have a forum full of detectives on this forum??A crazy thought and i,am pretty sure i,am wrong but why all of a sudden so many odd names and people have started jumping in on this topic over the past few weeks. I,am related to a few cops and i know at times when there is something wrong they will play on a topix forum as though there tipcal people on the forum..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16335 Dec 17, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Kit, I see that same thing test over and over on here. It makes me wonder too like maybe just testing to see if it is going to work I don't know. I hope you are keeping warm I hear it's cold.
Let me ask you a question here mrs joyce and i will even be nice about it. What do you think about george zimmerman?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16336 Dec 17, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Kit when I did that first round if I was a little angry because I get upset because of the racism. And this poster has persisted to go after my ever post since the first day I posted here. People seemed friendly then all of a sudden here's this ill mannered poster going after everything I said. Well I talk back. And I just can not believe someone is so obsessed because I show concern for Heavy Fed. What th heck? I care about him I suppose as you do and I do not think I have to explain that and get approval for it but it seems to put that poster into a tailspin. Whhhhaaat is that? I will continue to believe that is a woman and nothing will change my mind and the personality ways are much like the other profile and I would lay my money on a bet that they are the same yet no one can prove it.
Anyhow when I did the second round of garbage I was not angry at all just riding home from somewhere we went I just decided to show him how it feels when someone wants to speak but they are over ridden by a rude jerk. I am going to ignore the replies I have gotten above. I will not make problems here again unless I get rudeness from that same couple of posters then, I am sorry to say I will do that same thing again. I hope I don't have to. Many people have left this forum and not been back because of the rudeness displayed telling them to get off of this forum and all that crap you saw.
Joyce believe it or not it was nearly 70degrees here today,rejoicing! Don't worry about these nut balls they will continue to post the most idiotic things,I know how you feel about people's rudeness,we are up against some real hatemongers on another thread.
There was what I believe was a murder here in Texarkana,this 25 year old male shot and killed a 35 yr old male and his 19yr old female cousin,they were in his yard,unarmed,he claimed they were robbing him,but we all believe they were there to collect a debt,then about 2 to 3 weeks ago the shooter was in a minor traffic accident,they gave him a DWI plus he had a loaded glock and methamphetamines on him,they called in the Texas Rangers to help assist in this, what I call a murder,it happened around Oct28th,nothing yet has been done,the family's of the two who were killed are so upset,understandably.We are waiting for them to do something,we have a forum about this (Sheriff Prince why no arrest)there is some real hateful people posting on that thread,believe me I know what it is like to want to blow your lid!As far as Heavy he is on the forum unfortunately about him,I as well hope Heavy will be O.K.,I know he has had some health problems,I just wish people would be a little kind!I really like Heavy and love reading some of his comments...Joyce take care,love talking to you!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16338 Dec 17, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Let me ask you a question here mrs joyce and i will even be nice about it. What do you think about george zimmerman?
Trayvon Martin was a useless thug and Zimmerman was a gun toting pansy. Both of these morons were just what the anti-gun crowd and the equally worthless media
were looking for to create more of a racial divide and further the anti-gun cause.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16339 Dec 17, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Let me ask you a question here mrs joyce and i will even be nice about it. What do you think about george zimmerman?
I think he was in his rights to defend his self against a 6ft thug who tried to beat him down for patrolling the area. Period..
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16340 Dec 17, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyce believe it or not it was nearly 70degrees here today,rejoicing! Don't worry about these nut balls they will continue to post the most idiotic things,I know how you feel about people's rudeness,we are up against some real hatemongers on another thread.
There was what I believe was a murder here in Texarkana,this 25 year old male shot and killed a 35 yr old male and his 19yr old female cousin,they were in his yard,unarmed,he claimed they were robbing him,but we all believe they were there to collect a debt,then about 2 to 3 weeks ago the shooter was in a minor traffic accident,they gave him a DWI plus he had a loaded glock and methamphetamines on him,they called in the Texas Rangers to help assist in this, what I call a murder,it happened around Oct28th,nothing yet has been done,the family's of the two who were killed are so upset,understandably.We are waiting for them to do something,we have a forum about this (Sheriff Prince why no arrest)there is some real hateful people posting on that thread,believe me I know what it is like to want to blow your lid!As far as Heavy he is on the forum unfortunately about him,I as well hope Heavy will be O.K.,I know he has had some health problems,I just wish people would be a little kind!I really like Heavy and love reading some of his comments...Joyce take care,love talking to you!
That's horrible about the murders but the whole thing could have been drug related on both sides. Sorry either way but now days you do not go to someone's door to collect a debt in my opinion. Without knowing the story further I hope I am not misjudging that situation or being insensitive to it. Yes after it was mentioned about Heavy I see. I suppose he is fed up with this site over the mess he gets. Yes, he is an intelligent man who knows what is going on. He has views much like mine. He is a kind person and I love kind people and they are rare it seems to me. If he is fine, I am fine with it.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16341 Dec 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Obama 'hijacks' tech executive meeting to make 'PR pitch' on Obamacare website fix instead of dealing with NSA surveillance
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25254...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Obama could care less about dealing with NSA surveillance and has every intention of that surveillance continuing. He has shown what a psychopath he is to manipulate the situation and make it about what he wants to discuss. He knows the wise people in the population are against this but he has his low IQ voters and non-English speaking illegal foreigners to chant for him and carry him along. Seriously speaking, we are under a dictatorship.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16342 Dec 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin was a useless thug and Zimmerman was a gun toting pansy. Both of these morons were just what the anti-gun crowd and the equally worthless media
were looking for to create more of a racial divide and further the anti-gun cause.
Very true.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16343 Dec 17, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is all about the media. This story should have never even made the national news it is so trivial when compared to the real issues going on. Day after day black people kill other blacks and whites and not a word does the media report on that other than just some local listings. The media is not looking for facts they are looking for stories they can manipulate and create and stir the pot of racism as you said, racial divide and anything Liberal such as gun control they are after. They would probably be fired if they actually reported news.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16344 Dec 17, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was in his rights to defend his self against a 6ft thug who tried to beat him down for patrolling the area. Period..
Yes you are correct very correct i,am glad you agree on this one...I,am not saying that because he is black! But because it was self defence in that matter.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16345 Dec 17, 2013
javmar wrote:
Oh shoot, give me another try here
#Obamacare Stealing $$$ From Users Bank Accounts
http://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/2013/12/o...
Yes go straight in and steal the money. It is outrageous but not really shocking but very scary.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16346 Dec 17, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you are correct very correct i,am glad you agree on this one...I,am not saying that because he is black! But because it was self defence in that matter.
Zimmmerman is one of those who was conceived by people who bred outside your tribe. Not saying he is good, no not really but not because he is of mixed race either. I will continue to say that there are good and bad in every race of people and I agree more of the black race are thugs but not all. But again, I do not hate anyone over their race and I think it is none of anyone's business who people choose for a mate when it comes to race. It is outrageously stupid to believe that they are diluting the white race and that it matters in the least. The important issue is the character of the people. If a lowlife white mixes with a lowlife black then it's even. It is no different than two lowlife white people mixing and producing pure white hellions.

Since: Feb 13

Fort Worth, TX

#16347 Dec 18, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very obvious you think for yourself ole hag. You do not upset this one in the least because I see how delusional you are and if you were not so very cruel I would just go on around you but you are a big part of the trouble we have with the conservatives losing. Liberals are able to point to your stupid ways and use your kind for an example of how they are. You are a liberal and that's the first way you lied like the dog you are. If my race rotts it will also be your race. Maybe not your tribe but your race because I am white. I have nothing against minority Americans and no I "Deon't" feel dirty you are the dirt bag and lying scum of the earth.
You think you cancall me a liberal and I will pause, saying - how can that be?

Well, FU. I'm not a liberal and, I go in, thinking everytrhiong you say is a lie. I am not ashamed, not trying to please you and, not caring what you think.

I care about white people - European Americans - PERIOD.

Fort Worth, TX

#16348 Dec 18, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no problem Pootsie mouth. The masses do not buy your nonsense either or you would try. You sure like turds and no doubt you like Big Useless so what? You can do this on-line but in person I would mess you up. You wouldn't be able to crawl off into your hideout. You go cry about it ole hag bich dog.
You stupid big-mouthed biotch. You are never going top meet me, never going to see me past here. Just get real and admit what a deceiving liar you are.
I don't believe you, for a minute.

Fort Worth, TX

#16349 Dec 18, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy Fed is not me but that brings a thought out. Of course no one could really come on-line and be as stupid as that Ape or he would not be able to do it. He is one of your sock puppets I just realized. Sure, a little dumber than you because you couldn't fake more intelligence because you do not have the ability to do that. YOU ARE BIG USELESS dummy aka Big Bad John.
No, you'rte not Fed. You're that loud-mothed lesbian Nijoni, who answers for Texan ( which you are). My God, you crazy psychpath lezzie, get a life.

Fort Worth, TX

#16350 Dec 18, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmmerman is one of those who was conceived by people who bred outside your tribe. Not saying he is good, no not really but not because he is of mixed race either. I will continue to say that there are good and bad in every race of people and I agree more of the black race are thugs but not all. But again, I do not hate anyone over their race and I think it is none of anyone's business who people choose for a mate when it comes to race. It is outrageously stupid to believe that they are diluting the white race and that it matters in the least. The important issue is the character of the people. If a lowlife white mixes with a lowlife black then it's even. It is no different than two lowlife white people mixing and producing pure white hellions.
Every moron knows that black and white do not make white - it makes grey.
Does grey make white, in your world? Does it make black? Mixing, destros all races.
You have a preoblem with race?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) 17 hr Carl 258
Review: I Love Kickboxing Sat Abbey POwers 11
League City Female cop nudes? (Jan '16) Sat John Deer 4
Did anybody hear about the police shooting or w... Fri Corncob Tanus 1
Bacliff Tx (Nov '07) Nov 30 Tattoo Tabby 31
Looking for some good people for a fun retail job! Nov 28 More 3
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Nov 28 Luv2box 8

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance