Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16215 Dec 10, 2013
Texan I think I spoke to soon,Big John infuriates me at times and his post made me mad,sorry about your foundation!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16216 Dec 10, 2013
No apology needed, BBJ has that effect on a lot of folks, but thank you very much.
why

Hondo, TX

#16217 Dec 10, 2013
test
why

Hondo, TX

#16219 Dec 10, 2013
test

Since: Nov 10

Tarkington, Texas

#16220 Dec 10, 2013
Could this finally work ending obamacare?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/09/south-carol...
Starskie and Hutch

North Richland Hills, TX

#16221 Dec 10, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
Texan I think I spoke to soon,Big John infuriates me at times and his post made me mad,sorry about your foundation!
As long as i,am behind the keyboard i,am safe and sound as can be mrs kit and no-one can scream at me in person. I,am laughing right at some of these reponces. Ya just have to egore me..
why

Hondo, TX

#16222 Dec 10, 2013
test
Starskie and Hutch

North Richland Hills, TX

#16223 Dec 10, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,it is better...Don't listen to the guy who responded to your post,I believe he has an ax to grind and it's on everyone's head on this forum!
I have steel solid shoes mrs kit and when i see a post i don,t like i just stomp on it.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16225 Dec 10, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I did not know that,that's not good...Maybe it would be better to rethink my Perry stance!
Do you have to agree with that nutball?? You like perry arre you don,t not just because he does. Mrs kit i think your on here just messing around. No foul no harm but i,am on here to drive outsiders off the forum that our on here just for games... Besides texan is a yankee and do not believe him when he says he is look at his I.S.P....
why

Hondo, TX

#16226 Dec 10, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16227 Dec 10, 2013
javmar wrote:
Touch Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PECk9A-07PwXX
Nice oldie by the Doors. Thanks for the link. Been a lot of years since I heard this one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16228 Dec 10, 2013
javmar wrote:
Could this finally work ending obamacare?
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/09/south-carol...
Let's hope so. States banding together is the only thing that will get the Federal monster under control.
why

Hondo, TX

#16230 Dec 10, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16231 Dec 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice oldie by the Doors. Thanks for the link. Been a lot of years since I heard this one.
That much better! nice post who ever posted this as the the best vedio on yhis topix forum yet.

Tarkington, Texas

#16232 Dec 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope so. States banding together is the only thing that will get the Federal monster under control.
Yes hopeful but I don't get hopes up very high these days as we are getting screwed further and further. We will just have to wait to see how this one goes down.

Tarkington, Texas

#16233 Dec 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a lot of years but doesn't seem that long ago. youtube has all the doors songs I believe. It has documentaries about Jim's life and last days and everything.

Tarkington, Texas

#16234 Dec 11, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> That much better! nice post who ever posted this as the the best vedio on yhis topix forum yet.
Ok I was going to put something else but here's another one by The Doors. Light My Fire

Tarkington, Texas

#16235 Dec 11, 2013
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild 1969

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16236 Dec 11, 2013
javmar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes hopeful but I don't get hopes up very high these days as we are getting screwed further and further. We will just have to wait to see how this one goes down.
There is only one way to fix this mess. Our wonderful Federal government is being run by greedy parasites who spend lots of money providing stock options (kickbacks) to equally greedy politicians, who also seem to be on a power trip.

We the sheeple who still have jobs support these parasites. The two major political parties are a complete joke and are being used to keep everyone divided. They are "The Establishment". It's time to hit the worthless pukes right where it hurts. Their wallets.

A nation wide tax revolt is long overdue and just might get their attention.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16237 Dec 11, 2013
Under Obamacare the CHEAPEST health insurance policies available to the typical American working family will cost $20,000 per year.

Other effects of the 2,572 page law include:

Premium increases up to 413% for some individuals.
An average $4,100 premium increase for families.
The penalty for taking money out of a Healthcare Savings Account for a non-medical reason doubles from 10% to 20%.
Using an HSA, flexible savings or health reimbursement account to pay for over-the-counter medication is no longer allowed.
FSA's will now be capped at $2,500.
1/3 of employers could stop offering healthcare.
Obamacare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion.
The itemized deduction limit for medical expenses will rise from 7.5% to 10% of adjusted gross income.
30 million Americans will still be uninsured eight years after Obamacare is fully implemented.
The average family can expect at least $5,875 in new taxes, fees and higher premiums once Obamacare is fully implemented.

http://liveliketherestofus.com/obamacare/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Education farts 947
News Toddler dies after 10 hours in hot car (Aug '08) Jul 30 fartman bill 29
LC Business Jul 24 pocketglobe 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Jul 9 Farts 10
Don Juan Yard Service Jun '15 Jeanawaj 1
News 25 first date spots in Houston Jun '15 25 Farts Released 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages