Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16212 Dec 10, 2013
Perry wrote:
<quoted text> perry has done a lot for state make it easier for oil & gas company's to drill which all of us are benefiting from
I agree,it is better...Don't listen to the guy who responded to your post,I believe he has an ax to grind and it's on everyone's head on this forum!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16213 Dec 10, 2013
The congrats on the fourth, I think was refering to her fourth child. I'm so glad Perry made it so easy on the oil and gas companies. Allowing them to pump their waste water back into the ground, twenty plus earth quakes here in North Texas in the past three weeks. Cracked foundations, windows, things falling off the walls, and no earthquake insurance here in Texas. I have lived here my entire life 40+ years and never felt the earth move under my feet untill all this fracking and pumping. Not to mention all the water wells polluted by the waste water. All of us are benefiting? BULL SHIT! The only ones benefiting are Perry and the oil and gas companies.

Location hidden

#16214 Dec 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
The congrats on the fourth, I think was refering to her fourth child. I'm so glad Perry made it so easy on the oil and gas companies. Allowing them to pump their waste water back into the ground, twenty plus earth quakes here in North Texas in the past three weeks. Cracked foundations, windows, things falling off the walls, and no earthquake insurance here in Texas. I have lived here my entire life 40+ years and never felt the earth move under my feet untill all this fracking and pumping. Not to mention all the water wells polluted by the waste water. All of us are benefiting? BULL SHIT! The only ones benefiting are Perry and the oil and gas companies.
Sorry I did not know that,that's not good...Maybe it would be better to rethink my Perry stance!

Location hidden

#16215 Dec 10, 2013
Texan I think I spoke to soon,Big John infuriates me at times and his post made me mad,sorry about your foundation!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16216 Dec 10, 2013
No apology needed, BBJ has that effect on a lot of folks, but thank you very much.
why

Hondo, TX

#16217 Dec 10, 2013
test
why

Hondo, TX

#16219 Dec 10, 2013
test

Since: Nov 10

Tarkington, Texas

#16220 Dec 10, 2013
Could this finally work ending obamacare?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/09/south-carol...
Starskie and Hutch

North Richland Hills, TX

#16221 Dec 10, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
Texan I think I spoke to soon,Big John infuriates me at times and his post made me mad,sorry about your foundation!
As long as i,am behind the keyboard i,am safe and sound as can be mrs kit and no-one can scream at me in person. I,am laughing right at some of these reponces. Ya just have to egore me..
why

Hondo, TX

#16222 Dec 10, 2013
test
Starskie and Hutch

North Richland Hills, TX

#16223 Dec 10, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,it is better...Don't listen to the guy who responded to your post,I believe he has an ax to grind and it's on everyone's head on this forum!
I have steel solid shoes mrs kit and when i see a post i don,t like i just stomp on it.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16225 Dec 10, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I did not know that,that's not good...Maybe it would be better to rethink my Perry stance!
Do you have to agree with that nutball?? You like perry arre you don,t not just because he does. Mrs kit i think your on here just messing around. No foul no harm but i,am on here to drive outsiders off the forum that our on here just for games... Besides texan is a yankee and do not believe him when he says he is look at his I.S.P....
why

Hondo, TX

#16226 Dec 10, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16227 Dec 10, 2013
javmar wrote:
Touch Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PECk9A-07PwXX
Nice oldie by the Doors. Thanks for the link. Been a lot of years since I heard this one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16228 Dec 10, 2013
javmar wrote:
Could this finally work ending obamacare?
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/09/south-carol...
Let's hope so. States banding together is the only thing that will get the Federal monster under control.
why

Hondo, TX

#16230 Dec 10, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16231 Dec 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice oldie by the Doors. Thanks for the link. Been a lot of years since I heard this one.
That much better! nice post who ever posted this as the the best vedio on yhis topix forum yet.

Tarkington, Texas

#16232 Dec 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope so. States banding together is the only thing that will get the Federal monster under control.
Yes hopeful but I don't get hopes up very high these days as we are getting screwed further and further. We will just have to wait to see how this one goes down.

Tarkington, Texas

#16233 Dec 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a lot of years but doesn't seem that long ago. youtube has all the doors songs I believe. It has documentaries about Jim's life and last days and everything.

Tarkington, Texas

#16234 Dec 11, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> That much better! nice post who ever posted this as the the best vedio on yhis topix forum yet.
Ok I was going to put something else but here's another one by The Doors. Light My Fire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning Compan... Dec 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) Dec 21 concernedinlctx 2
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
William Fitzpatrick charged with failing to ren... Dec 9 wtf friendswood 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:17 am PST