Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the League City Forum

Comments (Page 730)

Showing posts 14,581 - 14,600 of16,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
karen j

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
but texas is all broke!! in more than one way... he just needs to step aside, as he will and let someone else take a turn at the bat.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs karen it only takes a minute to figure out your a yankee. Get you a ticket for a flight back up north and i will even buy you the ticket! We have enough goofy people down here from the north so get to packing. Now if you come back on this forum i,am going to stomp all over any message that you may post...Wendy davis?? give me a break..
They move here and start criticizing,sick of it..So right, get packing!

Since: Nov 13

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

If you are one of those that want Texas to "change" then my advise to you is GET OUT. Don't let the border hit you in the axx!!! The ONLY change that Texas needs it to The Republic of Texas!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

jack50n wrote:
If you are one of those that want Texas to "change" then my advise to you is GET OUT. Don't let the border hit you in the axx!!! The ONLY change that Texas needs it to The Republic of Texas!!!
Correct Correct and Correct!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

You know Joyce, you might have had a shot at selling your line; right up to the point that you said Heavy Fed was awesome. At that point you proved how ignorant you really are. Did your mother have any children that actually lived? Heavy Fed awesome? NOT NO BUT HELL NO!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
You know Joyce, you might have had a shot at selling your line; right up to the point that you said Heavy Fed was awesome. At that point you proved how ignorant you really are. Did your mother have any children that actually lived? Heavy Fed awesome? NOT NO BUT HELL NO!
Why are you so full of hate and anger that you would berate someone just over their opinion of another poster??

It just does not sound like the actions of a God fearing Christian... which leads me to believe you are a liar.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Not hate; pity would be more like it. Want to believe that I am a liar, be my guest, I know you are a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so full of hate and anger that you would berate someone just over their opinion of another poster??
It just does not sound like the actions of a God fearing Christian... which leads me to believe you are a liar.
Guess I'm off my rocker to,women for Heavy!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Not hate; pity would be more like it. Want to believe that I am a liar, be my guest, I know you are a liar.
You know I am a liar???

How do you know I am a liar???

Have you ever met me???

Have you ever documented a single lie I have told???

If so... can you show one single lie to the audience here... and post a link for all of us to see???

I challenge you, Texan... I've got 23 or so thousand posts here on Topix... and a website full of details and evidence to back up a lot of what I say there from other sources... I challenge you to find just one lie... just one lie in all of that.

That... or your accusation that I am a liar... the fact you have never met me... nor can you show any evidence besides your word that I am a liar... yet you continue to attack me and slander me a liar... all of that, sir... pretty much PROVES that YOU are a liar.

You say I am a liar, PROVE YOUR CASE!!!

THAT, or you SIR... are the liar here... and I have proved my case.

Defense rests.

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Tell me, Texan... do you often attack and berate others out of "pity"?

Maybe you need to consult a dictionary... or a doctor????
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Not often. Tell me fat boy why don't you consult a doctor or a dictionary? Maybe they could help you with TRUTH!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Guess I'm off my rocker to,women for Heavy!
Thanks Kit... that's a sure way to make a target of yourself!!

Standing up and approving of me or anything I say... usually smells so sweet it draws flies and ants which try to spoil our picnic.

You only need to remember... they are but ants and flies... they are not trying or even capable of spoiling our picnic unless we let them.

They are only trying to draw sustenance any way they can... it's not that they are trying to take OUR cookies, OUR cakes or OUR pies... they are only ants and only flies.

Take no offense to what they do.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Texan wrote:
Not often. Tell me fat boy why don't you consult a doctor or a dictionary? Maybe they could help you with TRUTH!
Show one single lie I have told... or YOU are the liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Kit... that's a sure way to make a target of yourself!!
Standing up and approving of me or anything I say... usually smells so sweet it draws flies and ants which try to spoil our picnic.
You only need to remember... they are but ants and flies... they are not trying or even capable of spoiling our picnic unless we let them.
They are only trying to draw sustenance any way they can... it's not that they are trying to take OUR cookies, OUR cakes or OUR pies... they are only ants and only flies.
Take no offense to what they do.
Needing worry Heavy,I'm a big girl,they are mean and honestly full of hate,as I said,women for Heavy!!I for one respect your post,they are jealous.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
LOL

This post here pretty much sums up all of your posts.

You lack any creativity to come up with your own material... so you repeat someone else's and change a word or to in a vain attempt to make yourself sound clever.

Clever you are not, Texan... no matter what your mother told you.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Kit 56, you have my pity. You Fed are the one who is not able to tell the truth from a lie. You have been telling your lies so long you believe them. you will never get to be Mayor of LP, you will never run the city council or pd out of LP, all you will do is I'M COMING BACK, HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL, and I'M GOING TO CLEAN THIS CITY UP. You aren't going to do squat, you are a liar with an over inflated opinion of himself. YOUR WHOLE LIFE AS YOU TELL IT IS ONE BIG LIE.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Kit 56, you have my pity. You Fed are the one who is not able to tell the truth from a lie. You have been telling your lies so long you believe them. you will never get to be Mayor of LP, you will never run the city council or pd out of LP, all you will do is I'M COMING BACK, HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL, and I'M GOING TO CLEAN THIS CITY UP. You aren't going to do squat, you are a liar with an over inflated opinion of himself. YOUR WHOLE LIFE AS YOU TELL IT IS ONE BIG LIE.
So... not one single link or trace of evidence of a single lie are you going to submit then????

Hell, I'm ready to let the jury have the case then.

It should not take them but a second to deliberate.

You failed to prove your case, your point... or even if you had a point to begin with.

The only reason you attack me is to try and increase your popularity... and you failed miserably.

NEXT!!!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
They move here and start criticizing,sick of it..So right, get packing!
Bunch of idiots is what those people are.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Texan wrote:
Mr texan she is only sweet talking fed she is trying to take advantage on targets that she thinks she can fool, She can,t foo me mr texan just as you can,t fool me that your not a yankee. Now get outta here before i jump all over your messages.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct Correct and Correct!
Mrs kit are ya new to the forum????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,581 - 14,600 of16,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr geektechTX 21,013
Resolution to ban undocumented children in Leag... Jul 8 Cbriggs 1
Review: 24 Hour Locksmith In Seabrook (Nov '13) Jul 8 Very nice attitude 6
Review: Emergency Lockouts Services (Dec '13) Jul 8 Excellent service 9
Review: League City's Door Unlocking In League ... (Nov '13) Jul 8 Very nice attitude 6
Review: Lock Replacement In Kemah Jul 8 Great Locks 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••