Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15481 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Those EXACT WORDS deaf phfuck!!
Not one time numbnutz...PL:AY IT AGAIN and tell me EXACTLY what the time stamp reads when she says what you incorrectly claim....and listen REAL CLOSE to what she said.

Location hidden

#15482 Nov 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday morning mAsshole!. When you get done pretending to worship one God, you can go right back to worshiping that worthless Anti-Christ in the White House for the rest of the week.
Have fun in church, you fake Christian AND fake American.
You are a jizzbag that tried to trash Christianity numbnutz.

So go self forn i cate

Location hidden

#15483 Nov 18, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I,am afraid i agree with them on this one as obama is the idiot in this case. I don,t hate anyone but i,am going to be striking back like a timber line rattle snake at your messages on this one.
You don't have to be afraid....you are still wrong.

She never once said "we have to pass it to see whats in it"

Never not once, not 100 times, never.

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#15484 Nov 18, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wring again? Makes no sense. You dumbazz the proof has been presented to you over and over I suppose you can not read. So listen to this on utube. No you are the one focused on nuts everyone is numbnuts to you you fucing jack az mf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KoE1R-xH5ToXX
What time on that video does she say it numbnutz?

LISTEN TO IT AGAIN AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID

Location hidden

#15485 Nov 18, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said anything about my satin what are you looking for lace? You don't have sense enough to know where to get it? Answer my question about why Obama and congress do not have to participate in this insurance sham. Maybe you believe they are entitled to royalty and the citizens must submit to it, like it or not. I do not believe you are an American. Answer that question you impotent lamebrain.
You did so numbnuz
LockandLoad wrote:
He "Actually" serves to anger people and he supports a leader who is anti-Christian Muslim sympathizer and who lies with no regard and shows no remorsse. The he loves killing babies in the womb. I think that is enough to say "Actually" he is serving Satin and nothing Christian about any of that and then he wants to play the Christian card. No way.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TPBT...

dumb azz

Location hidden

#15486 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
You are still full of crap numbnutz...LISTEN TO IT AGAIN.

She never once says "we have to pass it to see whats in it"

Once more time for the ignorant imbeciles on this page she says:

" You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that (YOU) can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

Do you stupid idiots know the difference between (WE) and (YOU)

Geez you retards are stupid

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15487 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>You are still full of crap numbnutz...LISTEN TO IT AGAIN.

She never once says "we have to pass it to see whats in it"

Once more time for the ignorant imbeciles on this page she says:

" You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention—it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that (YOU) can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

Do you stupid idiots know the difference between (WE) and (YOU)

Geez you retards are stupid
That's what I said way back when, your ignorant ass was arguing the difference between WE and YOU... but regardless she was talking about the people who were about to vote on a bill they had not read!!!

YOU LOSE!!!!!!

Location hidden

#15490 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said way back when, your ignorant ass was arguing the difference between WE and YOU... but regardless she was talking about the people who were about to vote on a bill they had not read!!!
YOU LOSE!!!!!!
You can't even remember what lie you are lying about.
Actually wrote:
Nancy Pelosi never said "we have to pass it to see whats in it". numbnutz.

Prove me wrong for the first time in your pathetic life texatard and find a link that says that
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we all just imagined this?
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You lose... again!!!
LOL
Now you try to change your story. YOU LOSE!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15492 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even remember what lie you are lying about.
Actually wrote, "
Nancy Pelosi never said "we have to pass it to see whats in it". numbnutz.

Prove me wrong for the first time in your pathetic life texatard and find a link that says that "

Heavy Fed wrote, "<quoted text>
I guess we all just imagined this?
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
You lose... again!!!
LOL"

Now you try to change your story. YOU LOSE!!!!
You phfucking moron... you've been making that same "we"/"you" argument all along... I caught that right off the bat.

SHE IS STILL TELLING THE PEOPLE GETTING READY TO VOTE THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO VOTE ON IT TO FIND OUT WHAT IS IN IT!!!!!

Whether she uses the inclusive "we" or "you" makes zero difference!!!

YOU LOSE!!!!

Location hidden

#15493 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You phfucking moron... you've been making that same "we"/"you" argument all along... I caught that right off the bat.
SHE IS STILL TELLING THE PEOPLE GETTING READY TO VOTE THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO VOTE ON IT TO FIND OUT WHAT IS IN IT!!!!!
Whether she uses the inclusive "we" or "you" makes zero difference!!!
YOU LOSE!!!!
Wrong again numbnutz. She isn't addressing members of Congress she is addressing the American people.

We or you makes no difference? Then these two statements have the same meaning in the land of the texatard:

YOU were born in Texas (which I assume is true)
WE were born in Pennsylvania (Which if the first is true, the second has to be untrue) numbnuts

www.HeavyFed.com

#15494 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again numbnutz. She isn't addressing members of Congress she is addressing the American people.

We or you makes no difference? Then these two statements have the same meaning in the land of the texatard:

YOU were born in Texas (which I assume is true)
WE were born in Pennsylvania (Which if the first is true, the second has to be untrue) numbnuts
Oh man... how wrong can one man be?

You're definitely shooting for some kind of record.

Location hidden

#15495 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man... how wrong can one man be?
You're definitely shooting for some kind of record.
Typical texatard reply....HOW SPECIFICALLY am I wrong numbnutz? If your dumb azz is going to cry you weren't born in texas hopefully someone will explain that was for an explanation only.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15496 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Typical texatard reply....HOW SPECIFICALLY am I wrong numbnutz? If your dumb azz is going to cry you weren't born in texas hopefully someone will explain that was for an explanation only.
Dude, you're just as wrong as all the Democrats who knew Obama was lying about Obamacare and went along with him anyway.

Obama has become a dictator who controls the votes and minds on his party, he tells them what to think, what to say and what to do... and just like you they follow their beloved leader no matter what it costs the people of this country or the country itself.

Obama is busying himself by putting America up for collateral for Chinese debt holders... and he continues to put us further in debt.

What are you going to say when China starts taking property when we fail to pay?

What are you going to do when they come to take your house?

Vote Democrat again?

MORON!!!

Location hidden

#15497 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're just as wrong as all the Democrats who knew Obama was lying about Obamacare and went along with him anyway.
Obama has become a dictator who controls the votes and minds on his party, he tells them what to think, what to say and what to do... and just like you they follow their beloved leader no matter what it costs the people of this country or the country itself.
Obama is busying himself by putting America up for collateral for Chinese debt holders... and he continues to put us further in debt.
What are you going to say when China starts taking property when we fail to pay?
What are you going to do when they come to take your house?
Vote Democrat again?
MORON!!!
Your little rant failed again to point out how you think I was wrong numbnutz.

Was the question too tough for you again?

www.HeavyFed.com

#15498 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Your little rant failed again to point out how you think I was wrong numbnutz.

Was the question too tough for you again?
Arguing with you is as sensible as arguing with a cat.

When you grow up and come to your senses... get back to me.

Location hidden

#15499 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with you is as sensible as arguing with a cat.
When you grow up and come to your senses... get back to me.
So once again you make a claim then change the subject numbnuts.

You are quite the imbecile

www.HeavyFed.com

#15500 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>So once again you make a claim then change the subject numbnuts.

You are quite the imbecile
Just tired of arguing with a cat.

Location hidden

#15501 Nov 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tired of arguing with a cat.
Instead of arguing with your cat numbnuts how about sticking to the subject and answering a question here for a change.

Imbecile
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15502 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be afraid....you are still wrong.
She never once said "we have to pass it to see whats in it"
Never not once, not 100 times, never.
PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!
Well i still says obama is a banana head.. Wendy davis is not good looking enough...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15503 Nov 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
What time on that video does she say it numbnutz?
LISTEN TO IT AGAIN AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID
Mr actaully i would rather have a pretty blond lady up there then her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
Christmas charities Nov 10 MaryJ 1
officer t. montero Nov 6 GUEST 1
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Nov 3 dianek11470 63
League City denies officials' ammunition requests Oct 30 Wild man 1
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct '14 proudtexan 134

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 am PST

NFL 8:52AM
When will Nick Foles return to play for Eagles?
Yahoo! Sports10:12 AM
Clowney could miss another game for Texans
ESPN10:50 AM
Texans' Clowney has 'a lot of pain' in knee
Bleacher Report11:29 AM
Texans' Clowney Has 'A Lot of Pain' in Knee
Bleacher Report12:00 PM
Live: Eagles vs. Cowboys