Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Texan wrote:
Actually is probably in or near the lead for dumbest, as it wants answers for non-questions. It makes me wonder if its mother had any children that lived.
I doubt it.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

rhor wrote:
<quoted text> All the time in the world???...... Do something productive, take an online spelling course. LMAO. Then maybe, just maybe you can find a significant other (male/female).
Yes all the time in the wrold my friend shall i go on? yeaaa i don,t worrie about spelling checks on a forum as this is not an inportant forum to fill out are post,there i don,t bother with the spelling checks. Besides i,am having too much fun on here don,t you think?? yeaaaa leave the forum are keeping getting replies from i big bad john.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Defian1 and texan are the 2 texas tards. One run from proof because his posts are so asinine that there is no way to prove a lie, the other run from direct questions because he is too stupid to provide a direct answer all he can speak in is generalities and rumor. On second thought to call these two texatards is an insult to retards everywhere.
so very true...
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

rhor wrote:
<quoted text> "....county, scewed..."???? Looks like you need to change your name, I have a suggestion - BIG BAD DUMD JOHN.
I,am very sorry that will not and shall not be done until i shall get tired of this forum..Until then you should stay on your own city forum..
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Texan wrote:
Big Bad John, Actually, and Heavy Fed, The Three Stooges. One wants proof that I'm not going to bother giving him, one wants an answer to a non-question and he isn't going to get it, and the other wants us to believe he is going to take over La Porte, Tx.; never going to happen. On second thought make those guys/gals/its dumb, dumber, and dumbest.
Mr texan i have heard you and ole fed where butt buddies? why do i keep hearing that?
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

rhor wrote:
<quoted text> All the time in the world???...... Do something productive, take an online spelling course. LMAO. Then maybe, just maybe you can find a significant other (male/female).
My fellow friend as i said i have all the time in the wrold to post...I could go on for 24 hours if you would like. The faster you leave this forum the easyer.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Texan wrote:
You are such an idiot. Not to mention a liar. As to what it takes to get the top spot on the idiot list, you should know because you've got it.
Mr texan i,am going to ask you nicely to leave this forum again. If you shall choose not to i may just post 400 replies to your messages...I know you would not like that would you? why else do they call me big bad john??

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your major malfunction today?. Foreskin a little too tight around your neck and it's causing blood loss to your walnut sized brain?. GFY.
And the top stop couldn't resist his obsession to reply.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

BBJ I'm surprised that you can hear anything at all with your head so far up your a--. I am not leaving this forum and do not care how many replies you post. As to why you are called Big Bad John; Your name is John, you're fat, and you have bad breath. You're also stupid but that would make your name entirely too long.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Yes all the time in the wrold my friend shall i go on? yeaaa i don,t worrie about spelling checks on a forum as this is not an inportant forum to fill out are post,there i don,t bother with the spelling checks. Besides i,am having too much fun on here don,t you think?? yeaaaa leave the forum are keeping getting replies from i big bad john.
You can't be serious. Big bad dufus. You don't worry about validity either it seems. BBJ, LMAO. Dufus!

HooT!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Is BBJ Damn-invasion's hubby?

HooT!!!

The Mr. Simpson of the cartoon family? Maybe Bart will come by.

"I want u to leave this forum". LMAO- In fact, I so order it!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
Is BBJ Damn-invasion's hubby?
HooT!!!
The Mr. Simpson of the cartoon family? Maybe Bart will come by.
"I want u to leave this forum". LMAO- In fact, I so order it!
yeaaa are you bad? shall i post 600 replies in one hour to your message?? yeaaa get off this forum
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
BBJ I'm surprised that you can hear anything at all with your head so far up your a--. I am not leaving this forum and do not care how many replies you post. As to why you are called Big Bad John; Your name is John, you're fat, and you have bad breath. You're also stupid but that would make your name entirely too long.
Mr texan where is your proof of texan? I was in walmarts today and heard nothing but the sound of yankees all over the store. I can tell a yankee by the way they talk and act. By te way did you know that i flip my middle finger out at anybody that has a yankee tag on there car? Mr texan i,am tossing my middle finger right now at you because me knows your a yankee, as metioned you cn tell by the way they act and even write. mr texan you will leave this forum rather you like it are not are you will see a reply from me each time you post.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
You are such an idiot. Not to mention a liar. As to what it takes to get the top spot on the idiot list, you should know because you've got it.
Mr texan you have called me an idiot again. I should know because i got it???? m,r texan the more you keep calling me idiot the more times i,am going to stomp on your toes on here...
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Ladies and gentlemam i have nicely agreed to retiring from the forum at least for now.I have decided to harrase the bikers on the harly forum because they think they own the highways. But don,t worrie i will ne back but as for now i plan to have some fun.
Harvey Wireman

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Mr texan you have called me an idiot again. I should know because i got it???? m,r texan the more you keep calling me idiot the more times i,am going to stomp on your toes on here...
Get a job you trolling freeloading SSI collecting slug. Either that or just stfu already!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Defian1 and texan are the 2 texas tards. One run from proof because his posts are so asinine that there is no way to prove a lie, the other run from direct questions because he is too stupid to provide a direct answer all he can speak in is generalities and rumor. On second thought to call these two texatards is an insult to retards everywhere.
Keep up the good work. I,am going to go have some fun on the harly davidson forum for a few weeks to anoy the bikers.. yeaaa they ride my bumper so much that i think i will give them a hard time for once. Also just to let you know that texan and fed are actaully butt buddies! yeaaa scary huh?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

911/Lest we forget: God bless America. tomorrow guys.
WHY

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

TEST
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Texan wrote:
911/Lest we forget: God bless America. tomorrow guys.

Well spoken great post,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 44 min Gasman 22,265
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 54 min Gasman 663
cervelle homes, lakeland community, manvel 14 hr Sara 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 766
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••