Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14652 Aug 28, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> IO will be in his neck of the woods next week in galveston. Yeaaa will you be there sunbading in a bading suit???
Last I heard HF say, he was in LA. I think it's safe for you to go to Galveston. Best beach I've seen, isn't even in the US but, we take what we can get.

No sunbathing here, I just burn, freckle and peel.

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#14653 Aug 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Last I heard HF say, he was in LA. I think it's safe for you to go to Galveston. Best beach I've seen, isn't even in the US but, we take what we can get.

No sunbathing here, I just burn, freckle and peel.
Yeah BBJ, I am way over on the West Coast!

It's safe for you to leave the trailer park now!

Still, watch your step... there are some rednecks that might set to changing your name to Big Beat-up John.

I'd never hurt you though... well, maybe I'd hurt your feelings a bit but I considering that gardening... nipping illiterate blowhards in the bud and setting them in place with a little shitilizer so that they might take a clue and strive to grow a bit by enrolling in a remedial third grade class.

It's called spellcheck, retard... put your Apple IIe on EBay and get yourself a new computer so you can at least partially mask your ignorance.

From Deep South Central Los Angeles...

Heavy Fed
Peace out!
www.HeavyFed.com
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14654 Aug 29, 2013
Well we now have The Three Stooges HF Tim & BBJ. Heavy Fed=FAT BOY, Truth is might=RACIST, Big Bad John= BAD BREATH that is all that is bad about him. They all should be experts on s--t because the are all so full of it. If someone were to kick it out of them they could all ride home in the shoe box. They really give Texas a bad name. Dumb dumber and dumbest. Take your pick on which is which.
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14655 Aug 29, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
We already had a stupid President from 2000 to 2008.
So that justifies having a more stupid than ever president now? You show the mentality of what is going on in this country now. You idiots that put this thug in office will in the end suffer. Anyone who supports this commie deserves what is coming.
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14656 Aug 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I invited him to meet me at North Park mall in Dallas, to prove he is a Texan. He didn't even know where it was.
You want to meet me there? I will meet you there if you name a time. I am in that area 2 times a month. How about the first week of Sep on Thursday or Friday? Name a time I will show up.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14657 Aug 29, 2013
I think he was talking about me, but I never go to Dallas. I would be more than willing to meet him in front of The White Elephant Saloon in the Ft. Worth Stock Yards. Name a date and time, I'll be there. Oh incase he isn't sure that is the place they called CDs in Walker Texas Ranger, and the building they used for the Dallas Court House in that same show was actually the Tarrant Co. court house on Weatherford St. in Ft. Worth. The steet that it faces down is Main. I am most definatly a Texan born in Ft. Worth where the west begins, Dallas is where the east peters out.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14658 Aug 29, 2013
Texan wrote:
You could be right, I'll bet it's funny watching him try to file with a tounge depresser; you know they won't let him have anything hard or sharp; he might hurt himself. Is being stupid and racist a crime?
Well, we can agree insanity is in play. Being stupid and racist often leads to crime. Cries of ignorance, ya know.
Probably too hard to type in the straight jacket.
:)

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#14659 Aug 29, 2013
Texan wrote:
I think he was talking about me, but I never go to Dallas. I would be more than willing to meet him in front of The White Elephant Saloon in the Ft. Worth Stock Yards. Name a date and time, I'll be there. Oh incase he isn't sure that is the place they called CDs in Walker Texas Ranger, and the building they used for the Dallas Court House in that same show was actually the Tarrant Co. court house on Weatherford St. in Ft. Worth. The steet that it faces down is Main. I am most definatly a Texan born in Ft. Worth where the west begins, Dallas is where the east peters out.
Anything for a date with a man!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14660 Aug 29, 2013
What ever moron, get back to your dog pervert.
Bud

Sherman, TX

#14661 Aug 29, 2013
Perry
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14663 Aug 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah BBJ, I am way over on the West Coast!
It's safe for you to leave the trailer park now!
Still, watch your step... there are some rednecks that might set to changing your name to Big Beat-up John.
I'd never hurt you though... well, maybe I'd hurt your feelings a bit but I considering that gardening... nipping illiterate blowhards in the bud and setting them in place with a little shitilizer so that they might take a clue and strive to grow a bit by enrolling in a remedial third grade class.
It's called spellcheck, retard... put your Apple IIe on EBay and get yourself a new computer so you can at least partially mask your ignorance.
From Deep South Central Los Angeles...
Heavy Fed
Peace out!
www.HeavyFed.com
Yes mr fed but i had no concern in the first place as you are not even as strong as i,am to begin with. I just thought it would be funny to see you on the beach as i would assume you would give me a few good dirty loks right?? imgaine my naphew who is a cop catching you smoking your pot??Also how of of all places you had to move to L.A.?? I shall hope you don,t screw up another drug sting operation like you did one time..Rednecks? i don,t see them on the galveston beaches fed what i see in L.A. appears to be were the rednecks live. Yeaa don,t call me when those black boys are protesting again.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14664 Aug 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard HF say, he was in LA. I think it's safe for you to go to Galveston. Best beach I've seen, isn't even in the US but, we take what we can get.
No sunbathing here, I just burn, freckle and peel.
it would be funny if he was there as my naphew is a cop and has watched his strange vedios. He thinks the guy is strange and would probly not be so nice to him. I would just laugh at the man but my naphew is one of those hard snosed cops sometimes that like to stair trouble. That actaully was my concerns. Hessh and now the man lives in a crAZY CITY LIKE l.a.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14665 Aug 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard HF say, he was in LA. I think it's safe for you to go to Galveston. Best beach I've seen, isn't even in the US but, we take what we can get.
No sunbathing here, I just burn, freckle and peel.
Yeaaa hopefully they have those little outlet restrooms because i have to piss very often.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14666 Aug 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah BBJ, I am way over on the West Coast!
It's safe for you to leave the trailer park now!
Still, watch your step... there are some rednecks that might set to changing your name to Big Beat-up John.
I'd never hurt you though... well, maybe I'd hurt your feelings a bit but I considering that gardening... nipping illiterate blowhards in the bud and setting them in place with a little shitilizer so that they might take a clue and strive to grow a bit by enrolling in a remedial third grade class.
It's called spellcheck, retard... put your Apple IIe on EBay and get yourself a new computer so you can at least partially mask your ignorance.
From Deep South Central Los Angeles...
Heavy Fed
Peace out!
www.HeavyFed.com
I tell you what mr fed galveston beaches are much more safer then that dirty city that you now live in. How can you stand the place? i was there when my mama was wiping my snose on a vacation and we were on the beaches and the hells angels were there! Yeaaa be sure to watch out for those boys as they are not so nice to fat people....

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#14667 Aug 29, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Yes mr fed but i had no concern in the first place as you are not even as strong as i,am to begin with. I just thought it would be funny to see you on the beach as i would assume you would give me a few good dirty loks right?? imgaine my naphew who is a cop catching you smoking your pot??Also how of of all places you had to move to L.A.?? I shall hope you don,t screw up another drug sting operation like you did one time..Rednecks? i don,t see them on the galveston beaches fed what i see in L.A. appears to be were the rednecks live. Yeaa don,t call me when those black boys are protesting again.
I fear nothing, no man, no law... because God is with me, always.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14668 Aug 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear nothing, no man, no law... because God is with me, always.
lets hope so and do not mess up another drug stink operation.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#14669 Aug 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear nothing, no man, no law... because God is with me, always.
You sound gay.

“Dream a little dream...”

Since: Jan 09

burn a little green with me!

#14670 Aug 29, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>You sound gay.
You looking for a date?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14671 Aug 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You looking for a date?
LOL!
gogo

El Monte, CA

#14672 Aug 30, 2013
Watevr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 min Sallie 773
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
News Toddler dies after 10 hours in hot car (Aug '08) Jul 30 fartman bill 29
LC Business Jul 24 pocketglobe 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Jul 9 Farts 10
Don Juan Yard Service Jun '15 Jeanawaj 1
News 25 first date spots in Houston Jun '15 25 Farts Released 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages